We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Who Wants to be a Millionaire iCarly Edition

teenj12

[261]Apr 12, 2011
    • level: 26
    jegolas1973 wrote:

TeenJ12, you are correct for $500,000!!! For $1,000,000, what did the kid do at the end of the first iCarly webcast?

A. Jump on a pogo stick while playiing a trumpet.

B. Squirt milk out of the eye sockets.

C. Talk backwards.

D. Perform a rap song.

I am really really sure ther answer is A? (Please be right! Crosses Fingers) .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jegolas1973

[262]Apr 12, 2011
    • level: 22

TeenJ12, you are correct for one million dollars!!! You went all the way!!! You won the grand prize!!! Here is your check for $1M.

teenj12

[263]Apr 12, 2011
    Thank you! (Starts crying tears of happiness) I just wanna thank my mom, sisters, and my friends here. I couldn't have done it without the support!!!

vanillacupcakes

[264]Apr 12, 2011
    • level: 16
    Yay, a number question!! MC.
    So the answer is Miley Cyrus. I kid, I kid.

The answer is A, Miranda Cosgrove. Final answer.

jegolas1973

[265]Apr 13, 2011

VanillaCupcakes, you are correct for $125,000. I am happy to say that you are also the final contestant in this game. Once you go all the way, this game will be over. For $250,000, what is the name of the TV show on iCarly that everyone watches?

A. Seattle Beat

B. Everyone Loves Eduardo

C. Seattle Mix

D. iFreddie

Edited on 04/14/2011 11:30am

hurr05

[266]Apr 13, 2011
    • level: 10

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

The answer is A. iGibby

Umm...wtf is wrong with you? That questions wasn't for you. Anyway, the answer is indeed A jegolas.
    okay, listen. you don't have to get all rude and ignorant on these boards. this is a freaking forum. i just made an account, saw the discussion, and answered the question. so wtf. i got it right didn't i? this isn't a real game show, so you need to calm down. end of story. now shut up.

The question WASN'T FOR YOU. You ****ing dipstick.
    you think that name-calling bothers me? oh, please. you don't intimidate me. didn't i just make it clear that i DIDN'T REALIZE WHO THE QUESTION WAS FOR? you act like this depends on your freaking life or something. get a life. now i will repeat: you need to CALM THE HECK DOWN and SHUT UP.

teenj12

[267]Apr 13, 2011
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

The answer is A. iGibby

Umm...wtf is wrong with you? That questions wasn't for you. Anyway, the answer is indeed A jegolas.
    okay, listen. you don't have to get all rude and ignorant on these boards. this is a freaking forum. i just made an account, saw the discussion, and answered the question. so wtf. i got it right didn't i? this isn't a real game show, so you need to calm down. end of story. now shut up.

you think that name-calling bothers me? oh, please. you don't intimidate me. didn't i just make it clear that i DIDN'T REALIZE WHO THE QUESTION WAS FOR? you act like this depends on your freaking life or something. get a life. now i will repeat: you need to CALM THE HECK DOWN and SHUT UP.

What really bugged me was when you was like "so what, I got it right didn't I?" Which to me implied you don't give a f@ck that you took my question and you STILL don't know how to play. Look at it this way. I won and there's no more need to argue.

pscf3

[268]Apr 13, 2011
    Geez, calm down. Teenj12, quit over reacting, he didn't know any better, and thruthfull, you got a bunch of easy questions.

Other guy, Try and read more carefully next time.

Both of yall: call down and stop arguing.

hurr05

[269]Apr 13, 2011

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

The answer is A. iGibby

What really bugged me was when you was like "so what, I got it right didn't I?" Which to me implied you don't give a f@ck that you took my question and you STILL don't know how to play. Look at it this way. I won and there's no more need to argue.
    hah! you won. YOU WON! congrats for winning a freaking forum game.

hurr05

[270]Apr 13, 2011

pscf3 wrote:
    Geez, calm down. Teenj12, quit over reacting, he didn't know any better, and thruthfull, you got a bunch of easy questions. Other guy, Try and read more carefully next time. Both of yall: call down and stop arguing.
    i'm a girl, thanks. but sorry, we'll stop arguing, and sorry i didn't read more carefully. i'll be sure to do that next time.

teenj12

[271]Apr 13, 2011
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

The answer is A. iGibby

Wow, your so "Clever".

vanillacupcakes

[272]Apr 13, 2011
    Oh crap, I'm the last one left. I'll try to make it quick.
    Seattle Beat! It reminds me of TRL...kinda.

jegolas1973

[273]Apr 14, 2011

You are correct for $250,000. For $500,000, in one episode of iCarly, what kind of wedgie did Gibby get?

A. California Wedgie

B. Missouri Wedgie

C. Hawaiian Wedgie

D. Texas Wedgie

hurr05

[274]Apr 14, 2011

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

The answer is A. iGibby

Wow, your so "Clever".
    yup.

teenj12

[275]Apr 14, 2011
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

The answer is A. iGibby

Wow, your so "Clever".
    yup.

Out of respect for Jegolas, I'm going to stop arguing. Its disrupting his game, but next "read" and you won't have problems.

hurr05

[276]Apr 14, 2011

sure, no need to argue anymore. i just don't respond well to harsh comments as a new comer when i accidentally do something wrong. you didn't have to come at me that way. sorry for not reading and taking your question.

teenj12

[277]Apr 14, 2011
    hurr05 wrote:

sure, no need to argue anymore. i just don't respond well to harsh comments as a new comer when i accidentally do something wrong. you didn't have to come at me that way. sorry for not reading and taking your question.

It's fine. I'm over it. I realize I did overreact a bit... okay a lot, but I'm a little stressed out lately. .

hurr05

[278]Apr 14, 2011

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

It's fine. I'm over it. I realize I did overreact a bit... okay a lot, but I'm a little stressed out lately. .
    isn't everyone lately? anyway, in Cat's (from victorious) words: "yay! friendship!"

teenj12

[279]Apr 14, 2011
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

isn't everyone lately? anyway, in Cat's (from victorious) words: "yay! friendship!"

Lol .

Fireofnature

[280]Apr 14, 2011
    • level: 13
    If you're going to have a millionaire game, choose one and stop the other, because you can't have the same basic idea/game going on at the same time.