We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Who is you favorite person on the show?

wastedaudio

[21]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 14
    Spencer. I love his craziness.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Markham89

[22]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 4

I personally love Sam, Freddie, and Spencer. (I've been reading about people saying they hate Carly, or just don't like her.) I don't feel that way, I don't HATE or LIKE her. I have nothing against her. She's part of the show, and I respect that fact. She just doesn't hold my attention like Sam and Freddie. They're hilarious! and Spencer.. oh man.... he's one in a million! He keeps me it stitches!! This show is one of those shows that I watch and get a good laugh, and those three people are the ones who keep me laughing. (NOT saying that Carly has never made me laugh) I just enjoy Sam's sense of humor. And Freddie is too cute for words! and Spencer is... Spencer. lol XD

CathyKatherine

[23]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 1
    Ms. Benson.

Everyone else in this show is downright horrible (Carly's a brat, Freddie's lame, Sam's a jerk, Spencer's an idiot, Lewbert's annoying, Gibby's lame) and she's the only one that I don't hate.

SandMan967

[24]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 17
    CathyKatherine wrote:
    Ms. Benson.

Everyone else in this show is downright horrible (Carly's a brat, Freddie's lame, Sam's a jerk, Spencer's an idiot, Lewbert's annoying, Gibby's lame) and she's the only one that I don't hate.
    Wow, I can't believe you hate almost mostly everyone in the show! I find Ms.Benson VERY uptight, I don't like her much, but it's your opinion.

marcdragicevic

[25]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 21
    CathyKatherine wrote:
    Ms. Benson.

Wow. Do you like them better in season 3?