We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

who is Freddy's father?

elisa1995

[1]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 5

does anyone know who freddy's father is

they never say anything about him

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

saylavee

[2]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 18
    Well they never mantioned anything bout Sam's father i beleived. And they never mention about Carly's mother. So it seems they all have one parent that we know of being alive. I can see them do a mother's day episode where carly gets sad and some other plot if her mother is dead, or a father's day episode where freddy and sam get sad and other plot is their fathers are dead. Then again Sam's father is probably in jail. Have i missed something?

futuramarama

[3]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 37
    We'll probably either meet their parents {Freddie's Dad, Sam's Parents, and Carly and Spencer's Mom and Dad} in one of the final episodes. If not, then we probably won't, I don't think

WadeCollins

[4]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 2
    Freddie has the same last name as his mother, so I like to imagine that he is a test tube baby.

1MMfan

[5]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 16
    Dan posted a picture on his twitter where Freddie's father is mentioned and Gibby asked what happened to Freddie's father, but I don't know what episode it was from.

XEOCX

[6]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 7
    I remember reading that too. Was it iSaved Your Life? Or iEnrage Gibby?

Uranium_OJ

[7]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 6
    Ah, but they call her "Mrs. Benson" so she MUST of carried on the last name of her husband. Whether or not he's dead or they're divorced, Freddie and Mrs. Benson would still keep the last name of Freddie's dad.

IHeartSB

[8]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 13
    Dan had asked if we ever wanted to meet any of the characters that are talked about but never mentioned like Sam's mother, Specncer's friend Socko, Carly's father or other never mentioned characters and I never found out what happened with that. It was kinda like with Drake and Josh we all knew that both Drake's mother and Josh's father were divorced and we all were curious about their first spouses but we never got to see them. It wasn't critical to the overall plot of the show that we see them. I think the same thing goes for iCarly. Although I'd love to see Sam's mother (I'm glad we got to see an ex of her mother's in iCook) and Socko. I could do without Freddie's father (if he even has one) or Carly's father (for now at least). It will be interesting to see what happens in future episodes.

WadeCollins

[9]Oct 8, 2009
    Uranium_OJ wrote:
    Ah, but they call her "Mrs. Benson" so she MUST of carried on the last name of her husband. Whether or not he's dead or they're divorced, Freddie and Mrs. Benson would still keep the last name of Freddie's dad.

In iFence we find out about Mrs. Benson's family, "The Fencin' Bensons". Her last name was Benson before marriage.

Uranium_OJ

[10]Oct 8, 2009
    • level: 6
    WadeCollins wrote:
    Uranium_OJ wrote:

In iFence we find out about Mrs. Benson's family, "The Fencin' Bensons". Her last name was Benson before marriage.

Good point. I didn't think of that. But then why do they call her Mrs. Benson, if that is her maiden name?

WadeCollins

[12]Oct 8, 2009
    Uranium_OJ wrote:
    Good point. I didn't think of that. But then why do they call her Mrs. Benson, if that is her maiden name?
    Maybe she married somebody who happened to share the same last name. She might prefer being called Mrs. The kids could just call her Mrs. because she's older and Miss is usually associated with a younger woman. Or it could just be a mistake made by the writer.

schillingklaus

[13]Oct 9, 2009
    • level: 12
    Schneider is explaining it with the hubby-with-same-family-name trick, mentioned ct Wade Collins. Butit's a patch he made after some one informed him about the flaw on twitter. I won't accept that fraud as it''s a late corruption and keep[ on thinking of Freddie as illegitimate and the father unknown, and his mom being a liar.

Girlygirl24

[14]Oct 9, 2009
    • level: 28
    You know this discussion reminds me of my favorite charecter from my favorite show he doesnt have a mom and EVERYONE wonders what happnded to her

Anyway i dont know what happnded to him maybe there divorced

IHeartSB

[15]Oct 9, 2009
    Well Freddie could be an illegitimate child since in the episode iGive Away a Car Carly tells Freddie to put the answer to the brain buster in his jewelry box and when Sam started to make fun of him he said that his mother wanted a girl. I just don't think she was expecting to have a kid when she did let alone have a boy. However, a lot of parents who didn't plan on having a kid (especially when they are going to be a single parent) reset the fact that the kid was even born and don't really care about them (kinda like Sam's mother). This is not the case with Freddie's mother cause she is actually cares TOO MUCH about him.

iCarly317

[16]Oct 10, 2009
    I just love to read people's theories on this topic...

pixarprincess

[17]Oct 12, 2009
    Yeah ain't it fun?

taillow22

[18]Oct 13, 2009
    • level: 11

In reguards to Sam, I think that one of Mrs. Puckett's numerous boyfriends may have gotten her pregnant and then walked out on her. That's the most logical explanaion.

For Carly and Spencer, I have no clue what happened to that mess of a family.

For Freddie, the first theory that pops into my head is that Mrs. Benson brutally murdered his father in a fit of manical rage back when Freddie was only 3 years old.

DarthFreeza

[19]Oct 13, 2009
    • level: 23
    taillow22 wrote:

For Freddie, the first theory that pops into my head is that Mrs. Benson brutally murdered his father in a fit of manical rage back when Freddie was only 3 years old.

pixarprincess

[20]Oct 14, 2009

Actually, you know who his mom reminds me of? Carrie White's Mother.

Think about it: She's phycotic, overprotective... perhaps the only reason she's not a religious fanatic is because Dan didn't want to offend anybody.

(OK, I've never actually seen the movie, but I did a bunch of research and this is what I gathered about her so correct me if I'm wrong.)

Anyway, If I'm right, it wouldn't suprise me one bit if she's divorced.