We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Which iCarly character are YOU most like?

Aprilshakira

[1]Dec 4, 2009
    • level: 10

I'm new (I've been here since last Sunday I think) so I'm still learning the ropes xP. Sorry if this was already posted. But anyway, the question is pretty self explanatory. In your reply, try and explain why. You can mix characters if you want, too. Anyway, I would say that I'm most like Sam. Why, you ask? Well, I'm very lazy, kind of aggressive, I don't take b.s from anyone, I'm independent and while intelligent I get kind of bad grades. I'm also creative and rebellious, but not THAT rebellious. You?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KatelynBrissey

[2]Dec 4, 2009
    • level: 4
    Well I'd have to say I'm a mixture between Sam and Freddie, but people have told me I look like Sam. I'm like Freddie b/c I love tech stuff. I can be a huge nerd about video games and all.

I'm like Sam in that I'm lazy, love food, think of random thoughts, I'm a bit aggressive when it comes to dudes (I could totally relate to the iMake Sam Girlier ep.). I just don't get in trouble like Sam does. Off Topic: Also, I just wanna make the prediction that I think Sam is pretty good at knowing computer stuff too (I think it will be revealed and used as a plot device later). She did beat Freddie on that "MPEG" bet, AND she's hacked Freddie's iCarly blog enough times :-D

schillingklaus

[3]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 12
    a mixture between Nevel Papperman and Reuben

futuramarama

[4]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 37
    Spencer to the point of how random some of his comments/lines in some episodes can be. I don't really like sculpting so I am not like him in every way. But I am kind of hyper and I say a lot of random stuff a lot of the time

HaydenAvery

[5]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 21
    gibby.

Aprilshakira

[6]Dec 5, 2009
    I was afraid someone would say that....

but right on xD!

Fireofnature

[7]Sep 9, 2011
    • level: 13
    Used to say Sam, but I think I'd say Freddie here...minus the technical stuff.

hmm, I thought this thread would be thought provoking, so fire away guys. Man I miss these people *wipes tear*

MusicAddictBabe

[8]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 18
    Gonna have to go with Freddie on this one. Even though I am a girl, I am sort of a nerd. I'm even one of those people who can't just let the phone ring...I have to also half-wonder how someone can call you in the first place. And I even think it'd be kind of cool to do video editing. I'm so weird, I know T.T lol

Fireofnature

[10]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 13
    Ah, never thought there was that side to you XD. I never looked at a telephone call that way. hmm. Not weird to want to do video editing. One of the old posters on this board "Zulaz" was a pretty good friend of mine outside Tv.com, she was WAY like Freddie. You know my banner in my signature? She made it for me! I've never taken it off for that reason, a sort of "tribute" to my friend, if you will.

pscf3

[11]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 16
    Freddie. I'm a dude. Striaght A's. Love computers. And I have done some editing before, MAB.

nicknameless101

[12]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 25

I think I'm a mix of Freddie, Sam, and Spencer. I'm not much of a girly girl since I am somewhat fascinated by science. I always try to be different, rebellious, if you will, without getting into trouble, and I absolutely love food.

KJLwriter

[13]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 8
    I would say Carly and Freddie. I'm a nice, sweet girl like Carly and I'm smart and know my techy stuff like Freddie.

hurr05

[14]Sep 10, 2011

i'm a total mixture of Carly and Sam. all of my friends say i'm just like Sam cuz i'm hilarious, have dry humor, and i say Sam-like stuff. but i'm also Carly because i'm a good-girl

RiciSmokes2

[15]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 7
    I'm a bit of neither. I'm witty, not funny. I'm not goody-goody, but I'm not aggressive either. I'm not tech savvy either, so.... Yep none.

Shadowswhisper

[16]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 2

Kinda like the goat on Carly's birthday.

or

T-Bo. As I get older, my concentration slips more and more. I've pulled a stunt like the donuts on the stick before.

3panda94

[17]Sep 27, 2011
    • level: 5
    I think I can relate to Freddie a lot. We're both born on the same year (1994), we both like using computers a lot, we act like we're the only sane ones of the group, and also we liking doing trains, since after watching one of the recent episodes that I saw him doing model trains.

MusicAddictBabe

[18]Jan 17, 2013
    • level: 18
    I know this thread has long since been posted on, but I'm still on winter break here and bored to no end, so, I've been coming on here a lot more (which is the worst place to be since the show ended because there aren't as many posters...plus, most people are busy). But despite being a complete creeper looking through old posts I responded to but never saw again because the threads were "buried" amongst the others, I just thought I'd respond anyway.

FoN - It's so true! Sometimes, I'll sit here and wonder how random things are made or how someone came up with such a simple idea that became something we use everyday (like a coffee mug or something like that). I don't know why. I remember even being asked on a few psychological quizzes in school (they were about, like, what kind of studier or learner we were or something) about if I ever thought about how something was made. I always answered "yes" even though, at the time, I never really noticed how often I did that. Also, yeah, I feel like a complete nerd sometimes. Computer stuff always interests me. In high school, I took almost every computer science class (all but one because I couldn't fit it in my schedule or something). Twice, I was the only girl. I did end up becoming friends with some of the guys, though. And I took two Web Design courses. I wanted to go to college to be a video game designer at first, but my love of drawing digital art overtook that. So, anyway, I guess in that sense, I'm like Freddie.

There's a moral here too: Do stuff you like to do. You'll make friends that way

marcdragicevic

[19]Feb 6, 2013
    • level: 21
    Uhh probably Freddie I guess. Not really close to any characters on the show. (hopeless at tech stuff).

teenj12

[20]Feb 24, 2013
    • level: 26
    For me, its a mixture of Carly and Freddie and maybe a little Spencer, because I like laughing and making jokes .

My sister is actually a mix of Sam and Freddie.