We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

What if iCarly met....

xboxplayer29

[1]Jun 14, 2010
    • level: 3

Wouldn't it be cool if iCarly met Victorious? I mean... I could totally see Carly and Tori getting along, something tell me that Sam and Jade would be enemies lol, I wonder how that would go... either enemies or fast friends. I can see Gibby totally being friends with Robby and Cat since all three of them are kinda off... And I think they would all be cool with Andre and Beck. Although I could see Carly and Sam flirting with Beck and Jade getting pissy, which would cause the whole Sam Vs Jade thing haha. What do you guys think?? What would you like to see happen if they actually met and how would you want it to play out?

Edited on 06/14/2010 5:52pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Aprilshakira

[2]Jun 14, 2010
    • level: 10

I agree with you. But I doubt Dan will do it.

xboxplayer29

[3]Jun 14, 2010
    True, but they really should. I mean the iCarly crew do a lot of traveling to different states in the show. For example: iPsycho, iMeetFred, and in others they travel around. Here is my idea for how the crossover should start: iCarly is checking their e-mail like they usually do, and they get an email from a fan and fellow student to do an iCarly bit at the famous Hollywood Arts School. The fan/student makes it sound appealing (I think it would be funnier if the person who sends them the email is that strange kid with the long hair and glasses who collects teeth... I forget his name, but he always takes the opportunity to try to ask Jade out...) Anyways, the iCarly crew have heard about Hollywood Arts and decide to do their iCarly bit there. When they get there they meet everyone from the Victorious show and at the end of the episode they all become good friends and the cast of Victorious use their talents and appear on the iCarly webshow making a small music video or a small movie... like they did with that small movie on their webshow called the Blowing (here is a video of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3QGuZcdSWc&feature=related) They could do something like that at Hollywood Arts with the Victorious crew.

Girlygirl24

[4]Jun 14, 2010
    • level: 28
    i like it i hope that happens

marcdragicevic

[5]Jun 14, 2010
    • level: 21
    There will be a crossover between these two shows.

schillingklaus

[6]Jun 15, 2010
    • level: 12

Schneider's pointless crossover attempt will be ignorable.

Victorious/iCarly allows for many wonderful crossover couples, such as

Nevel Papperman / Jade West

Wade Collins / Cat Valentine

Oumpeeh / Robbie's dummy

Griffin / Trini Vega

Mrs. Briggs / Mr. Sikkowitz

David Arculetta / Tori Vega

Amber Tate / Robert Shapiro

and so on

marcdragicevic

[7]Jun 15, 2010
    schillingklaus wrote:

Oumpeeh / Robbie's dummy

Griffin / Trini Vega

and so on

You have already posted these crossover couples in numerous amounts of threads. Please post these's in one thread only.

frontman19

[8]Jun 15, 2010
    • level: 14

schillingklaus wrote:

Oumpeeh / Robbie's dummy

Griffin / Trini Vega

and so on

Why are there only 3 recurring iCarly characters here? Wade, David, Amber and Oumpeeh are never going to show up in another episode of iCarly.

Edited on 06/15/2010 6:50am

schillingklaus

[9]Jun 15, 2010

characters not showing up again are stones thrown away carelessly by the blind leader (Samael) and demiurge.

All decent fans pick them up and make some of them them to cornerstones of their empire.

frontman19

[10]Jun 15, 2010
    • level: 14

I'm just going to give up trying to figure out what you are talking about.

xboxplayer29

[11]Jun 15, 2010

Well, anyways... if there was a crossover (which I am hoping for), what would you like to see happen? And who do you think would be friends. I mean... I think they will all become good friends, but here are the people I think are more likely to get along with eachother if there was a crossover.

Group 1: Carly, Andre, Tori, Beck - becauase they are all nice and have smooth and cool personalities.

Group 2: Gibby, Cat, Robbie, and that wierd kid who collects teeth and is always hitting on Jade (I forget his name XD!) - because they are all akward in some way or another.

Group 3: Sam and Jade - This could go both ways though... They both have semi-similar personalites... because they are both very sarcasric and rude... but I have a feeling if both tv shows did meet... Sam and Carly would probably fall for Beck, which would cause Jade and Sam to be enemies. If that doesn't happen then they will get along.

Group 4: Freddy, Robbie, Andre, Beck - Again... Andre and Beck tend to be cool and down to earth with everyone... Robbie has his website called The Slap and seems to like technology which goes along with Freddy. I also think that if these TV shows did meet Freddy would have a crush on Tori just like he did Shelby Marx.

And yes Iforgot to add Trina on purpose... I don't really see her becoming to close to the iCarly crew... because although she hangs out with Tori and her friends sometimes, Trina tends to try to hang with people who she deems tohave "real talent" like her lol... and plus she is too spoiled, snobby, high maintence... if anything she would get on iCarly crews nerves... Then again... since iCarly is apparently famous all over in their TV show... she would probably like them since they are all semi-famous... So maybe since Freddy is well known she might like him if they met haha...

Again, I think they would all become fast friends, but these are the people who would most likely get along if there was a crossover.

Edited on 06/15/2010 10:53am

marcdragicevic

[12]Jun 15, 2010
    frontman19 wrote:

I'm just going to give up trying to figure out what you are talking about.

It's actually quite funny.

vanillacupcakes

[13]Jun 15, 2010
    • level: 16

Shelby Marx, Victoria Justice, and Victorious already exist in "iCarly world", so a crossover would get confusing.

In iDrive Thru, they were basically promoting Victorious saying "Hey aren't you Victoria Justice? On the new show Victorious which premieres on Saturday at 8:00?", then "You know you look like that Shelby Marx girl", with her replying as "Yeah I get that a lot". So if they met Tori Vega, would they say "Hey you looklike the girl in Victorious, Victoria Justice, and ShelbyMarx!!" I don't know, it would be kind of weird.

I can see one of the iCarly cast members guest staring on Victorious as a different character, but not a crossover. I don't really like crossovers anyways.

futuramarama

[14]Jun 30, 2010
    • level: 37
    Sorry, but I think I would dislike this... iCarly is a great show by itself, but i think a crossover with victorious would be bad...

schillingklaus

[15]Jul 6, 2010

It's nowhere near funny, and only fools like Benson laugh about it.

The list changes from time to time, thus regular updates need to be made.

xiaxia123

[16]Jul 6, 2010
    • level: 4
    Make Shelby and Tori twin sisters. Shelby moved with her grandma when she was born and thus, does not live with her sisters tori and trina.

krisiten

[17]Jul 6, 2010
    • level: 5

That would be pretty awesome. I totally agree with the Sam/Jade clashing. I don't think they would get along. People like them tend not to get along with other people that are like them. It makes them feel...weaker or challenged or something. I could see Carly being really good friends with Tori. I could also see Cat hanging with Gibby and Cat also trying to hang with Sam, but Sam things she's annoying. hahaha.

oh, and that creepy kid on victorious is named "sinjin" Dan made him to be like the "gibby" of the show. He's got NOTHING on gibby.

schillingklaus

[18]Jul 6, 2010

van Cleef is absolutely not creepy, but totally cool.

Jadelyn West is nowhere near similar to Samantha Puckett who si not worthy of Jade's shadow, as Jadelyn West is a goth girl, and thus needs to be interested in the world of the dead and medieval spirituality, whereas Sam is only interested in ham and other perversities. Sam and Jade have thus nothing essential in common, and they need to hate each other rigorously at any cost.

Edited on 07/06/2010 1:48pm

marcdragicevic

[19]Jul 18, 2010
    schillingklaus wrote:

van Cleef is absolutely not creepy, but totally cool.

Jadelyn West is nowhere near similar to Samantha Puckett who si not worthy of Jade's shadow, as Jadelyn West is a goth girl, and thus needs to be interested in the world of the dead and medieval spirituality, whereas Sam is only interested in ham and other perversities. Sam and Jade have thus nothing essential in common, and they need to hate each other rigorously at any cost.

They are allowed to like each other, if they want too.