We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Was iMeetFred the worst iCarly episode ever?

Was iMeetFred the worst iCarly episode ever?

schillingklaus

[41]Oct 8, 2009
    • level: 12
    iCarly Saves TV is a great episode, as total;ly opposed to crappy episodes like iScream On Halloween.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hardcorefakes

[42]Dec 31, 2009
    • level: 7
    schillingklaus wrote:
    iCarly Saves TV is a great episode, as total;ly opposed to crappy episodes like iScream On Halloween.
    icarly saves tv is awfull

schillingklaus

[43]Dec 31, 2009

no, iCarly Saves TV is wonderful, featuring cooll characters like Amber Tate, Morgan, Hrper, Zebo the Dinosawr, Steve Hoefer, ...

iMeet Fred wasn't that bad , either, especially with those cool scenes when Spencer talked about a big dog or little bear, and the wonderful scene with Freddie being the best divider of the algebra team, thus being able to understand the division between the club abd Freddie.

futuramarama

[44]Dec 31, 2009
    • level: 37
    If iBelieve in Bigfoot has Bigfoot, I don't care if it is fake or a prank, it gets my vote for Worst iCarly Episode Ever.

schillingklaus

[45]Jan 1, 2010

Bigfoot is cool. There can't be enough scary paranormal stuff like that. Charles Galloway in Zoey 101 was wonderfully scary, Schneider will hardly ever reach that level again, though.

Edited on 01/01/2010 1:50am

futuramarama

[46]Jan 1, 2010
    schillingklaus wrote:

Bigfoot is cool. There can't be enough scary paranormal stuff like that. Charles Galloway in Zoey 101 was wonderfully scary, Schneider will hardly ever reach that level again, though.

It's too unrealistic for me, so I know, even if the episode is good up until that point, I'll hate the episode overall

AngelTails2

[47]Jan 1, 2010
    iMeetFred was the worst piece of...I mean it was the worst episode.

schillingklaus

[48]Jan 1, 2010
    No,, it wasn't that bad an episode, as opposed to junk like iDream of Dance, iScream On Halloween, iPromise Not To Tell, iDont Want To Fight, iGo To Japan, iKiss, iMake Sam Girlier, iDateA Bad Boy, iPie, ...

hipeoples4

[49]Jan 2, 2010
    • level: 8

schillingklaus wrote:
    No,, it wasn't that bad an episode, as opposed to junk like iDream of Dance, iScream On Halloween, iPromise Not To Tell, iDont Want To Fight, iGo To Japan, iKiss, iMake Sam Girlier, iDateA Bad Boy, iPie, ...

Those were all great episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iMeetFred is the worst!!!!!!!Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WORST EPISODE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORST EPISODE EVER:

iMEETFRED

futuramarama

[50]Jan 2, 2010
    hipeoples4 wrote:

schillingklaus wrote:

Those were all great episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iMeetFred is the worst!!!!!!!Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WORST EPISODE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORST EPISODE EVER:

iMEETFRED

I agree with iDream of Dance, it had lame execution and the last half basically didn't happen. I also agree with iGo To Japan, it was just too surreal and not funny, and iKiss wasn't all that great. I disagree on the others tho.

xiaxia123

[51]Jan 2, 2010
    • level: 4
    Fred is the worst!! I mean, he's actually ok when you first watch him, since the pitched voice does sound pretty cool. But like on the 3rd or 4th time, his voice gets really annoying. And there is no humor elsewhere. So yeah, Fred sucks. Thank god Nigahiga beat fred! Nigahiga's comedy is natural, Fred gets 90% of his supposed humor from his awful voice! So I hated the episode I meet Fred. Completely unrealistic too when the majority of the icarly fanbase turned against icarly cuz of Fred. In real life, lets say Nigahiga derails Fred and because of him, Fred (Lucas) refuses to make more videos. I think that will make Nigahiga become popular and have even more fans!

futuramarama

[52]Jan 2, 2010
    I forgot about the awards show episode, to me that was the worst

katywishing100

[53]Jan 2, 2010
    • level: 15
    futuramarama wrote:
    I forgot about the awards show episode, to me that was the worst

Agree.

marcdragicevic

[54]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 21
    According to Miranda Cosgrove, this was one of her favourite episodes.

Risette-chan

[55]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 5
    At first I liked Fred, but now that they're selling Fred shirts and stuff in Hot Topic (my favorite store, pretty much) it just made me sick. He's not even that funny to begin with, really... So yes, this episode was a major fail and let's just pretend it never happened.

marcdragicevic

[56]Mar 4, 2010
    Risette-chan wrote:
    At first I liked Fred, but now that they're selling Fred shirts and stuff in Hot Topic (my favorite store, pretty much) it just made me sick. He's not even that funny to begin with, really... So yes, this episode was a major fail and let's just pretend it never happened.

You have got to be kidding me, abotu Fred Shirts? I never watch his videos anyway.

MusicAddictBabe

[57]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 18
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Risette-chan wrote:

You have got to be kidding me, abotu Fred Shirts? I never watch his videos anyway.

She's right. I love that store to death and they killed. They just took a sword (probably Fred-related) and just slaughtered it lol! I never watch his videos because he's not funny. Just because he adds a voice effect and does weird things doesn't mean he's funny. And, honestly, I watched this vid on YouTube with this guy who does impressions and stuff and he totally made fun of Fred. But it was true and hilarious. If anyone wants me to get the link (or send them the link personally) I will.

So I'd have to agree with Freddie on this one..."I just don't think Fred is all that funny!"

Oh, and I am glad to know I'm not the only one who hates this episode.

charmed4eva112

[58]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 20
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Risette-chan wrote:

She's right. I love that store to death and they killed. They just took a sword (probably Fred-related) and just slaughtered it lol! I never watch his videos because he's not funny. Just because he adds a voice effect and does weird things doesn't mean he's funny. And, honestly, I watched this vid on YouTube with this guy who does impressions and stuff and he totally made fun of Fred. But it was true and hilarious. If anyone wants me to get the link (or send them the link personally) I will.

So I'd have to agree with Freddie on this one..."I just don't think Fred is all that funny!"

Agreed! Ok, so I just admit, I hate Fred, but I don't mind Lucas Cruikshank that much. I mean, he is cute and could be funny without being Fred, if you think about it. His acting as LUCAS wasn't that bad, sorry, but better than David Archuleta's. Sorry David! But yeah, he needs to move on from Fred and FAST or else he'll be ruined and be known as the annoying boy that acted like a hyperactive six year old. He's, what, sixteen, seventeen? He's so young and has the potential to do anything else. Just, he needs to stop being Fred NOW. It's what is best for him. Seriously.

marcdragicevic

[59]Mar 4, 2010
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Risette-chan wrote:

He uses a bunch of special effects. Oh you must be a girl then. Also, can someone please post the link, where they make fun of him

Agreed! Ok, so I just admit, I hate Fred, but I don't mind Lucas Cruikshank that much. I mean, he is cute and could be funny without being Fred, if you think about it. His acting as LUCAS wasn't that bad, sorry, but better than David Archuleta's. Sorry David! But yeah, he needs to move on from Fred and FAST or else he'll be ruined and be known as the annoying boy that acted like a hyperactive six year old. He's, what, sixteen, seventeen? He's so young and has the potential to do anything else. Just, he needs to stop being Fred NOW. It's what is best for him. Seriously.

MusicAddictBabe

[60]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 18
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Risette-chan wrote:

No doubt...