We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Victorious vs. Icarly

ILoveDemi4ever

[1]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 11

Icarly is more realistic and has talented actors. Victorious looks fake with the special effects/setting and the main character as well as the other one's can't act either.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

chicamusica12

[2]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 13
    Really? I actually really like Victorious. Its making me laugh a lot more than iCarly recently, who nowadays only makes me crack a smile. I still love both shows but that's just IMHO.

pscf3

[3]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 16
    I love both shows, but icarly is much better. I don't know why people on here don't like victorious .

schillingklaus

[4]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 12
    Realism is evil.

Both shows need to be viewed synoptically as part of one world.

They allow for wonderful crossover couples such as

Nevil Papperman/Jade West, Oumpeeh/Rex, David Arculetta/Tori Vega, Wade Collins/Cat Valentine, Wade Collins/Trini Vega, Jonah / Trini Vega, Griffin/Trini Vega, and on and on and on it goes.

pscf3

[5]Jul 31, 2010
    You know I had a dream last night and you caused 9/11 in it.

True story.

schillingklaus wrote:
    Realism is evil.

Both shows need to be viewed synoptically as part of one world.

They allow for wonderful crossover couples such as

Nevil Papperman/Jade West, Oumpeeh/Rex, David Arculetta/Tori Vega, Wade Collins/Cat Valentine, Wade Collins/Trini Vega, Jonah / Trini Vega, Griffin/Trini Vega, and on and on and on it goes.

frontman19

[7]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 14

schillingklaus wrote:
    Realism is evil. Both shows need to be viewed synoptically as part of one world. They allow for wonderful crossover couples such as Nevil Papperman/Jade West, Oumpeeh/Rex, David Arculetta/Tori Vega, Wade Collins/Cat Valentine, Wade Collins/Trini Vega, Jonah / Trini Vega, Griffin/Trini Vega, and on and on and on it goes.

Please stop posting that list, you always do. And how do Wade/Cat make a wonderful crossover couple, you say that couples work on identical personalities and commonalities, yet those two have nothing in common.

xiaxia123

[8]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 4
    iCarly FTW!!!! Victorious is great, but no replacement for iCarly. Only Drake and Josh, for me, can possibly have any competition with iCarly.

pscf3

[9]Aug 1, 2010
    Yeah, drake and Josh is better than iCarly, but there are no new episodes of D&J, so iCarly is my new favorite running show, when iCarly ends it will either be BTR or Victorious, victorious is funnier, but BTR is more fun to watch.

schillingklaus

[10]Aug 1, 2010
    • level: 12
    Cat is a drama queen that might easily feign being different from Wade. Many things are still possible with Cat. Wade was also a great actor, as Carly did not notice what he was before they invited him to the webcast.

All shows by Dan Schneider are equal.

pscf3

[11]Aug 1, 2010
    Dude , don't start this, I'm serious.

MusicAddictBabe

[12]Aug 1, 2010
    • level: 18
    Oh, wow. Here we go again. Anyway.

Y'all waiting for my opinion ?...Yeah...ahem. IMO, I love iCarly way more and always have. I know all of us hated the sounds of Victorious before it even came out. That being said, I still don't like it very much. HOWEVER, since Nickelodeon decided to stop overdoing it with the whole "advertising their favorite actress starring their favorite show," I'm starting to like it a bit more now. The only thing is is that iCarly's getting down there because it's starting to lose it's touch. Though, it is still a bit better than Victorious...I just don't like her (especially as being the main character). It's kinda sad but I like the puppet over her (really...I'm not trying to sound mean...I just think he's really funny sometimes).

DPluver2012

[13]Aug 1, 2010
    • level: 11
    pscf3 wrote:
    Yeah, drake and Josh is better than iCarly, but there are no new episodes of D&J, so iCarly is my new favorite running show, when iCarly ends it will either be BTR or Victorious, victorious is funnier, but BTR is more fun to watch.

watching talentless actors on BTR is more fun to watch? i would rather watch naked brothers band or the jonas brothers show over BTR ...out of all three of those talentless shows, BTR has the worst of the worst actors in it. I don't mean to hate, but i dont even understand why BTR made it onto nick. you would think that nick would learn after NBB

MusicAddictBabe

[14]Aug 1, 2010
    Oh. That show was just plain horrible. Not BTR but NBB. It was a bunch of kids who were a band and thought they were sooo funny. Bull crap. That was one of the worst shows in Nickelodeon history. And believe me, I could go on about a lot of horrible Nickelodeon shows. I absolutely hated it.

pscf3

[15]Aug 1, 2010
    NBB was horrible, BTR is fun to watch because of all the cool situations they get into and I wish I were them. Plus, their music is really good.

iCarly317

[16]Aug 1, 2010
    • level: 13
    Victorious has really grown on me so I like it more now than when it first came on, and I look forward to each show coming on when they have new episodes. But I still think I like iCarly better, simply because its a show I've known longer and I know every little thing about the cast and their characters. As for Victorious, there's still more to learn.

xiaxia123

[17]Aug 1, 2010
    • level: 4
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    Oh. That show was just plain horrible. Not BTR but NBB. It was a bunch of kids who were a band and thought they were sooo funny. Bull crap. That was one of the worst shows in Nickelodeon history. And believe me, I could go on about a lot of horrible Nickelodeon shows. I absolutely hated it.

BTR is just funny cuz its just plain stupid! All the people just run around and act like total idiots. But plot-wise, the show is nowhere near in comparision with iCarly or Victorious. Still, I just watch it to get a good laugh whenever I need one. iCarly and Victorious have good humor too, but that's not the main reason I watch those shows.

NatalieTV100

[18]Aug 1, 2010
    • level: 10

I personally like Victorious. It's not the the best show and it's nowhere near comparison to iCarly, but it's still apretty good show and I feel like the plots and the characters will develop and become better over time. As for the thing about BTR, I likethe show simply based on the fact that it's blantanly over the top and ridiculous. The actors may not be great and the plots can seem very dumbed down and elementary at times, but that's the reason why I like it, it's basically just a 30 minute fun fest. Smile

pscf3

[19]Aug 1, 2010
    Exactly

NatalieTV100 wrote:

I personally like Victorious. It's not the the best show and it's nowhere near comparison to iCarly, but it's still apretty good show and I feel like the plots and the characters will develop and become better over time. As for the thing about BTR, I likethe show simply based on the fact that it's blantanly over the top and ridiculous. The actors may not be great and the plots can seem very dumbed down and elementary at times, but that's the reason why I like it, it's basically just a 30 minute fun fest. Smile

MusicAddictBabe

[20]Aug 1, 2010
    lol Why'd you quote me? I didn't say anything about BTR...but I will now .

I think I like BTR mostly because it's made by the same thing Ned's Declassified was and I loved that show. Plus, they're not so bad-looking either. The mischief they get into might be a bit stupid but it is fun.

Victorious isn't so bad. I like Andre and Kat the most. Don't know why, though.