We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

This Show Is Terribly Underated.

KingBoo112

[1]Nov 2, 2009
    • level: 14
    Okay, I know this show's not as good as Drake and Josh, but I see a lot of reviews, and this is a severely underated show. it's not that bad. it has really funny moments, and it's adult humor that Drake & Josh had. Who agrees?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

WadeCollins

[2]Nov 2, 2009
    • level: 2
    It's better than Drake and Josh ever was.

fffffffyo22

[3]Nov 3, 2009
    • level: 8

WadeCollins wrote:

definetly. Ppl truly need to give it a chance

fffffffyo22

[4]Nov 3, 2009

KingBoo112 wrote:
    Okay, I know this show's not as good as Drake and Josh, but I see a lot of reviews, and this is a severely underated show. it's not that bad. it has really funny moments, and it's adult humor that Drake & Josh had. Who agrees?

This show is far better than Drake and`Josh has and will ever be, but D&J is still good.

futuramarama

[5]Nov 3, 2009
    • level: 37
    I don't see many reviews, but this show is loved for the most part. It's on 2-3-4 hours a day for me, meaning it is pretty popular.

Girlygirl24

[6]Nov 3, 2009
    • level: 28
    i think this show is great and yeah i agree kingboo112!

sockstar

[7]Nov 5, 2009
    • level: 12
    I think it's somewhat ironic, if Dan had setup the show from the start as being slightly more drama based, instead of the random comedy, it'd be even more popular.

I reckon he's learnt his lesson with victorious, which has a love triangle implanted from episode 1.

Obiwan456

[8]Nov 5, 2009
    • level: 12
    Not too dramatic hopefully, I can't get enough of the comedy. Thats the best part, and what got me hooked.

Gamingod2272

[9]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 7
    No, this show is absolutely horrible. It teaches kids to discriminate and to conform to society. It's morals are completely twisted and the characters are completely unlikable. At least with Drake and Josh, sure the morals were twisted, but at least it was funny and you actually cared about the characters. Miranda Cosgrove should be left to supporting character status. The only person who is remotely funny in this show is Carly's brother Spencer.

lintball13

[10]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 10
    Gamingod2272 wrote:
    No, this show is absolutely horrible. It teaches kids to discriminate and to conform to society. It's morals are completely twisted and the characters are completely unlikable. At least with Drake and Josh, sure the morals were twisted, but at least it was funny and you actually cared about the characters. Miranda Cosgrove should be left to supporting character status. The only person who is remotely funny in this show is Carly's brother Spencer.
    ok. you are wrong. Spencer is funny, but I don't think the others are completely unlikable. you don't need to full out bash the show's morals because it honestly is not as bad as you make it seem. I'm not an iCarly fan, but I think Drake and Josh was so much better. the plot lines for icarly in later episodes got less creative and more mediocre.
    Edited on 11/07/2009 7:27pm

fffffffyo22

[11]Nov 8, 2009

Gamingod2272 wrote:

No way.

Checkpoint24

[12]Nov 11, 2009
    • level: 3

Gamingod2272 wrote:

I actually agree with you on some points, but I don't think the show is terrible. I think it could definetly be better though.

I think Miranda Cosgrove did a better job in Drake and Josh than in iCarly. A lot of the characters lines sound very "scripted" and without much energy or emotion put in them, although I do thing Jenette and Jerry do a good job of playing there character out, Miranda and Nathen are so-so for their age.

Hate me if you want, I don't give a crap, but some of the acting in this show and the overall morals as well as the plots are really pretty bad. I think Drake and Josh was much more comical and well put together in general.

sonic__323

[13]Nov 11, 2009
    • level: 11
    Gamingod2272 wrote:

Finally, someone that understands and I agree with everything except for the last part though.

themonster21

[15]Nov 11, 2009
    • level: 1
    WadeCollins wrote:
    yup totaly

marcdragicevic

[17]Nov 16, 2009
    • level: 21
    yeah i agree. They need to start doing more advertising for the show and see if it increases audience.