We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

The Upcoming Episodes Thread

[161]Mar 8, 2009
    • level: 8
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Yeah same here, but now I'm really concerned for Andrea, she's been missing...normally she posts at least once every day right? I hope it didn't hit her too hard or anything, you know

yea, I would probably be embarressed after that too... but it was a mistake, one which I probably would've made too. Maybe she's on just hasn't been posting
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CrazyKK724

[162]Mar 8, 2009
    • level: 5
    41225525557 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Yeah same here, but now I'm really concerned for Andrea, she's been missing...normally she posts at least once every day right? I hope it didn't hit her too hard or anything, you know

yea, I would probably be embarressed after that too... but it was a mistake, one which I probably would've made too. Maybe she's on just hasn't been posting

yeah she is probably embarassed that not just dan was their maranda to it would suck if you embarrased yourself in front of one of your fav favorite celebritys maybe she made a new account

iCarly317

[163]Mar 8, 2009
    • level: 13
    Made a new account? I doubt that. As far as we know, Dan and her may have already made up. But there comes times where she's not on for a while.

kikimarie593

[164]Mar 8, 2009
    • level: 27

Dan said that he and Andrea exchanged emails and he thinks that they're friends now. But seriously guys, we should get back on topic before someone ends up getting a TOS.

The episode I'm most excited for is iWant My URL Back. Or is it iWant My Website Back? Are they the same episode or two different ones?

Edited on 03/08/2009 7:22pm

iCarly317

[165]Mar 8, 2009
    Same episode. I have no idea which one is the official title though. I think Dan said its iWant My Website Back though, but still not too sure.

minie123

[166]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 4
    I'm actually really excited for this one called ithink they kissed. I think that it'll be chopped full of seddie moments, and I'm a hugeee seddie fan.

dylan-luver

[167]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 10
    minie123 wrote:
    I'm actually really excited for this one called ithink they kissed. I think that it'll be chopped full of seddie moments, and I'm a hugeee seddie fan.

i think it wont only be seddie, it should be about both of them creddie and seddie, but mainly seddie. (not a big fan of seddie in the first place, but now that i think of it, Sam and Freddie are starting to look cute 2gether) but the show is called iCARLY... so whatever happens Carly might actually be allright with the whole seddie thing... and as long as carlys happy IM HAPPY

minie123

[168]Mar 10, 2009
    well, i think it'd be really weird to have carly flip out about the seddie kiss. I mean throughout the show, she's obviously never had feelings for Freddie. So, it'd be super weird for her to suddenly have this change of heart and start liking him. I think that it'd be cool if she thinks they should get together, but they're like, "WHAT THAT"D BE GROSS" *awkwardly stare at each other* Plus, so far Dan has added a lot of seddie moments. Like that part in iLook Alike where sam's look a like was like, "when did freddie get cute?". I think that's something sam's been keeping her head since the kiss.

dylan-luver

[169]Mar 10, 2009
    that was funny Sam's look alike thinking Freddie was cute... that was one of the only parts i ROFLMAO on this episode. Carly did act pretty spoiled, i thought she was btetter than that. : ( thumbs down for Carly

minie123

[170]Mar 10, 2009
    I KNOW! i laughed so hard. I also loved how Sam and Freddie played Carly's parents in that History of the tantrum stuff. Wouldn't they have to be married or have done it for that to happen?? *WINK WINK*

SkyeNite

[171]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 8
    minie123 wrote:
    well, i think it'd be really weird to have carly flip out about the seddie kiss. I mean throughout the show, she's obviously never had feelings for Freddie. So, it'd be super weird for her to suddenly have this change of heart and start liking him. I think that it'd be cool if she thinks they should get together, but they're like, "WHAT THAT"D BE GROSS" *awkwardly stare at each other* Plus, so far Dan has added a lot of seddie moments. Like that part in iLook Alike where sam's look a like was like, "when did freddie get cute?". I think that's something sam's been keeping her head since the kiss.

i totally agree i think Carly, being kind of a matchmaker herself, should be all convinced in her own mind that Sam and Freddie are destine for each other and they just don't see it yet once she finds out they kissed and for the next couple of episodes she do at least one thing, big or small, to try and get them to see it.

minie123

[172]Mar 11, 2009
    Yeah, if you've seen the pictures that Dan has put up on twitter, it makes it seem like shes really upset about it. I think that if they're planning on continuing iCarly for a long time they shouldn't put sam and freddie together really soon. I think it'd be better to just put a lot of awkward moments. Seeing as iCaarly is a comedy, I think it'd be funny.

dylan-luver

[173]Mar 11, 2009
    minie123 wrote:
    Yeah, if you've seen the pictures that Dan has put up on twitter, it makes it seem like shes really upset about it. I think that if they're planning on continuing iCarly for a long time they shouldn't put sam and freddie together really soon. I think it'd be better to just put a lot of awkward moments. Seeing as iCaarly is a comedy, I think it'd be funny.

thats what i was going to say yesterday after i saw the pics... Dan is a great man for letting us see some early pictures of the episode to come... but i wish that that episode comes on soon, like within the next two months.

minie123

[174]Mar 11, 2009
    no offense to dan, but the episodes in between imake sam girly and ithink they kissed look kind of lame. I mean i heard that ireunite with missy was supposed to be good. But other than that...

dylan-luver

[175]Mar 12, 2009
    minie123 wrote:
    no offense to dan, but the episodes in between imake sam girly and ithink they kissed look kind of lame. I mean i heard that ireunite with missy was supposed to be good. But other than that...

all three of those episodes seem like they are goling to make me ROFL, especially iMake Sam Girly, and iTHINK THEY KISSED these might be the best iCarly episodes EVER...

iCarly317

[176]Mar 12, 2009
    Actually, I'm looking forward to EVERY episode come up. Plus, I'd really like to hear Freddie talking about his dad, so if its confirmed, then I'll be happy to see it.

minie123

[177]Mar 12, 2009
    wait in what episode does freddie talk about his dad? sorry if you already answered this question.
    I totally agree, ithink they kissed is going to be a great episode

boopbopbeep

[178]Mar 13, 2009

update

iwant my website 3-21-09

imake sam girly 4-4-09

unknown

ireunite with missy

iwanna gold medal

imeet connor

iThink they kissed

iTake on Vicki (Part. 1)

iTake on Vicki (Part. 2)

iDid That First

IHide A Star {movie}

icarly awards

Edited on 03/13/2009 9:19pm

dylan-luver

[179]Mar 13, 2009
    boopbopbeep wrote:

update

ilook alike 3-7-09

iwant my website 3-21-09

imake sam girly 4-4-09

unknown

ireunite with missy

iwanna gold medal

imeet connor

iThink they kissed

iTake on Vicki (Part. 1)

iTake on Vicki (Part. 2)

iDid That First

IHide A Star {movie}

icarly awards

dont forget that locker episode... the end of this iCarly season might actually be worth watching, i started losing interest after iGive Away A Car... just saying.

boopbopbeep

[180]Mar 13, 2009
    whats the name and source.dont want to be mean but just got to make sure.