We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

The Upcoming Episodes Thread

dylan-luver

[61]Jan 4, 2009
    • level: 10
    i have a major concern, that they should show more new episodes of iCarly every month, pretty much every episode in season two practically have their own month. except in november which had japan and pie.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[62]Jan 4, 2009
    • level: 8
    dylan-luver wrote:
    i have a major concern, that they should show more new episodes of iCarly every month, pretty much every episode in season two practically have their own month. except in november which had japan and pie.

yea, I don't like waiting so long for a new episode, but it might have to do with the writer's strike

xxnovaxstarxx

[63]Jan 4, 2009
    According to tv.com the next new episode is igive away a car. It is scheduled for the 17th.

[64]Jan 4, 2009
    xxnovaxstarxx wrote:
    According to tv.com the next new episode is igive away a car. It is scheduled for the 17th.

aw the 17th is so far, I wish there was a new episode every week

xxnovaxstarxx

[65]Jan 4, 2009
    41225525557 wrote:
    xxnovaxstarxx wrote:

aw the 17th is so far, I wish there was a new episode every week

Me too. They take like a couple of days to make, so why does it take 2 weeks until the next airing?

skye2880

[66]Jan 4, 2009
    • level: 5
    Trying to build up suspense, I'd imagine. Since iCarly's getting so popular, the way to build up the hype is to hold it back from the public, naturally, so this way, when we DO get it, we savor it more and crave another episode; it keeps us watching.

xxnovaxstarxx

[67]Jan 4, 2009
    skye2880 wrote:
    Trying to build up suspense, I'd imagine. Since iCarly's getting so popular, the way to build up the hype is to hold it back from the public, naturally, so this way, when we DO get it, we savor it more and crave another episode; it keeps us watching.

True... I hate when they do that. WHY DOES ICARLY HAVE TO BE SO ADDICTING!!!!!

iCarlyFan823

[68]Jan 4, 2009
    • level: 2
    skye2880 wrote:

Shoot, my bad I deleted my original post by mistake. Anyways its most likely not for suspense. While the episode takes a few days to make the editing could take months to edit. I actually saw an episode of some show on editing and they said it takes long. I highly doubt Nick would do it for suspense. The more hits they get the more money.

320425girl

[69]Jan 5, 2009
    • level: 1

iCarlyFan823 wrote:
    skye2880 wrote:
    Shoot, my bad I deleted my original post by mistake. Anyways its most likely not for suspense. While the episode takes a few days to make the editing could take months to edit. I actually saw an episode of some show on editing and they said it takes long. I highly doubt Nick would do it for suspense. The more hits they get the more money.

From what Iv'e heard, season two is till being filmed. It takes one week to make each episode, according to Jennette.

And I think in an interview with Nathan, I read that Dan is trying to make 45 episodes for season 2.

foobacoligist

[70]Jan 5, 2009

hey irrelevent to what you guys were just talking about, but on www.iicarlyy.blogspot.com there's like, 5 or 6 upcoming episodes- my computer is being a brat right now and won't display the page, but I remember one of the epsiodes being 'imust have locker 243' I'm sure I got the number wrong, but you get the idea- my theory on this is that becuase I've read an interview that says that carly gets a guy this season named connor, my guess is that connor is near the locker she wants- just an idea, but ya. also, there was a 2 part episode called 'itake on Vicky' any ideas?

EDIT: got on the page! here are the listed episodes:

igirlyify sam- we already know

igive away a car

imeet fred

irocked the vote

iwanna gold medal

imust have locker #239 (close )

iwant my URL back

itake on vicky (part 1)

itake on vicky (part 2)

icarly awards

if you go on jennette mcurdy's youtube channel, it shows her in a 'very fancy dress'- what episode do you think that's for? I'm thinking icarly awards

Edited on 01/05/2009 5:18pm

skye2880

[71]Jan 5, 2009
    • level: 5
    foobacoligist wrote:

hey irrelevent to what you guys were just talking about, but on www.iicarlyy.blogspot.com there's like, 5 or 6 upcoming episodes- my computer is being a brat right now and won't display the page, but I remember one of the epsiodes being 'imust have locker 243' I'm sure I got the number wrong, but you get the idea- my theory on this is that becuase I've read an interview that says that carly gets a guy this season named connor, my guess is that connor is near the locker she wants- just an idea, but ya. also, there was a 2 part episode called 'itake on Vicky' any ideas?

igive away a car

imeet fred

irocked the vote

iwanna gold medal

iwant my URL back

itake on vicky (part 1)

itake on vicky (part 2)

icarly awards

if you go on jennette mcurdy's youtube channel, it shows her in a 'very fancy dress'- what episode do you think that's for? I'm thinking icarly awards

The dress was definitely for iCarly Awards because Nathan has a pic on his myspace with him in a tux, and he said he got back from filming an iCarly Awards show ep ;D

iMeet Fred, I know has to deal with Fred from youtube.

iRocked the Vote has to do with David Archuletta (sorry if I spelled that wrong, homg D

There's also an upcoming ep called iMeet Connor, which is pretty much self-explanatory XD

IHeartSB

[72]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 13
    I really want to see the episode iGirlify Sam. I can't wait to see what Sam would look like if she dressed a bit more like Carly and a lot less like herself!

foobacoligist

[73]Jan 8, 2009

IHeartSB wrote:
    I really want to see the episode iGirlify Sam. I can't wait to see what Sam would look like if she dressed a bit more like Carly and a lot less like herself!

umm ya.... I argee with that, but I think you could've worded that better

I think we got kind of a preview in the preview of kelly cooper, ironically enough (the 'preview' for a new 'terrible movie' that was on ikiss) because when sam was being Natalie she was pretty girly, I immediately thought of igirlify sam when that happened

is anybody else really excited to see who's going to play conor? because I am!

crazyforTV97

[74]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 16
    foobacoligist wrote:

IHeartSB wrote:

umm ya.... I argee with that, but I think you could've worded that better

I think we got kind of a preview in the preview of kelly cooper, ironically enough (the 'preview' for a new 'terrible movie' that was on ikiss) because when sam was being Natalie she was pretty girly, I immediately thought of igirlify sam when that happened

is anybody else really excited to see who's going to play conor? because I am!

let's see, what kid actor does nickelodeon like hmm...........................................I got nothin

taillow22

[75]Jan 9, 2009
    • level: 11
    i think i read somewhere that devin werkeiser from neds declassified is going to be on the show, though i might be wrong. if he is, do u think that he will play connor?

SuperCOD2fan

[76]Jan 9, 2009
    • level: 7
    skye2880 wrote:
    foobacoligist wrote:

igive away a car

imeet fred

irocked the vote

iwanna gold medal

iwant my URL back

itake on vicky (part 1)

itake on vicky (part 2)

icarly awards

The dress was definitely for iCarly Awards because Nathan has a pic on his myspace with him in a tux, and he said he got back from filming an iCarly Awards show ep ;D

iRocked the Vote has to do with David Archuletta (sorry if I spelled that wrong, homg D

There's also an upcoming ep called iMeet Connor, which is pretty much self-explanatory XD

I cant wait for iMeet Connor!!!!!! I know what its all about too its not only what it says but lets just say this a Creddie based episode.

Fireofnature

[77]Jan 9, 2009
    SuperCOD2fan wrote:
    skye2880 wrote:
    foobacoligist wrote:

igive away a car

imeet fred

irocked the vote

iwanna gold medal

iwant my URL back

itake on vicky (part 1)

itake on vicky (part 2)

icarly awards

I cant wait for iMeet Connor!!!!!! I know what its all about too its not only what it says but lets just say this a Creddie based episode.

It could be Creddie based, but it could also not be based on any pairings we know of. If you step back and think a moment, you can remember Miranda says in some interview that she gets a steady boyfriend and from what I heard about this episode, it's probably going to be Connor. So we don't know...unless you know something more, in which case, tell me about it, cause I'd be interested in knowing a bit more about it.

[78]Jan 10, 2009
    Fireofnature wrote:
    SuperCOD2fan wrote:
    skye2880 wrote:
    foobacoligist wrote:

igive away a car

imeet fred

irocked the vote

iwanna gold medal

iwant my URL back

itake on vicky (part 1)

itake on vicky (part 2)

icarly awards

It could be Creddie based, but it could also not be based on any pairings we know of. If you step back and think a moment, you can remember Miranda says in some interview that she gets a steady boyfriend and from what I heard about this episode, it's probably going to be Connor. So we don't know...unless you know something more, in which case, tell me about it, cause I'd be interested in knowing a bit more about it.

I think this episode might get creddie and seddie, like Freddie being jelous of Carly... but Sam being jelous of freddie's jelousy, and maybe even they end up spending more time together, or get paired up together a lot with things... kind of like they did in imight switch schools

Fireofnature

[79]Jan 10, 2009
    41225525557 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    SuperCOD2fan wrote:
    skye2880 wrote:
    foobacoligist wrote:

igive away a car

imeet fred

irocked the vote

iwanna gold medal

iwant my URL back

itake on vicky (part 1)

itake on vicky (part 2)

icarly awards

I think this episode might get creddie and seddie, like Freddie being jelous of Carly... but Sam being jelous of freddie's jelousy, and maybe even they end up spending more time together, or get paired up together a lot with things... kind of like they did in imight switch schools

Yeah, it could go either way. Connor may be a multiple episode boyfriend, from what I hear at least.

giadolphin9965

[80]Jan 11, 2009
    • level: 4
    Fireofnature wrote:
    41225525557 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    SuperCOD2fan wrote:
    skye2880 wrote:
    foobacoligist wrote:

igive away a car

imeet fred

irocked the vote

iwanna gold medal

iwant my URL back

itake on vicky (part 1)

itake on vicky (part 2)

icarly awards

The dress was definitely for iCarly Awards because Nathan has a pic on his myspace with him in a tux, and he said he got back from filming an iCarly Awards show ep ;D iMeet Fred, I know has to deal with Fred from youtube. iRocked the Vote has to do with David Archuletta (sorry if I spelled that wrong, homg D There's also an upcoming ep called iMeet Connor, which is pretty much self-explanatory XD
    Yeah, it could go either way. Connor may be a multiple episode boyfriend, from what I hear at least.

Where did you find the onterview when Miranda says she gets a steady boyfriend?