We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Should Dan Schneider give Noah and Ethan Munck their own Nick Show?

TV2COOL

[1]Jan 12, 2011
    • level: 15

probably

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jegolas1973

[2]Jan 12, 2011
    • level: 22

They can star in an ICarly spinoff as Gibby and Guppy.

teenj12

[3]Jan 12, 2011
    • level: 26
    That would make a really good show.

futuramarama

[4]Jan 12, 2011
    • level: 37
    a gibby spinoff might work but a gibby/guppy spinoff would be bad imo. gibby would have potential to be hilarious and i guess guppy would too, so long as they don't have him repeating the same lines over and over, like they do on iCarly (sorry if others like this but to me it is annoying)

schillingklaus

[5]Jan 14, 2011
    • level: 12

Ethan is too young for working that much.

TV2COOL

[6]Jan 14, 2011

schillingklaus wrote:

not that much. the olsen twins mary-kate and ashley have been acting since they were 1 on full house and they were a main character.

pscf3

[7]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 16
    Woah! I thought you were gone! I took a small hatius myself, and I guess that why I didnt know u were back.

schillingklaus wrote:

Fireofnature

[8]Jan 21, 2011
    • level: 13
    Yeah same. Though I was gone for a year and was a usual poster, come back and nobody says a word like they did for schilling >_>, kept me from greeting his return myself. Sorry for being jealous, welcome back to the boards schilling!

teenj12

[9]Jan 21, 2011
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Yeah same. Though I was gone for a year and was a usual poster, come back and nobody says a word like they did for schilling >_>, kept me from greeting his return myself. Sorry for being jealous, welcome back to the boards schilling!

Actually most of us hate schilling because he is a spammer. I managed to get him banned last summer, but some how he returned. Sorry for not welcoming you back, its just, I didn't know you.

Fireofnature

[10]Jan 21, 2011
    Yeah, I was a usual I think back when Schilling was, don't recall him as a spammer though. A lot of usuals when I was around don't seem to be around anymore. Hell, I was a usual when MSkate was active and keeping strict control of these boards....She gave up on the iCarly boards (yes, I did manage to get in touch with her), but manages to keep the submissions under wraps. I guess a lot of users gave up on the iCarly boards...Hell, even iCarly fanfiction lost a lot of it's usual authors, even I've moved over to Victorious now...fandom changed too much while I was "away" from it all. Changed mostly due to ship wars

teenj12

[11]Jan 21, 2011
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Yeah, I was a usual I think back when Schilling was, don't recall him as a spammer though. A lot of usuals when I was around don't seem to be around anymore. Hell, I was a usual when MSkate was active and keeping strict control of these boards....She gave up on the iCarly boards (yes, I did manage to get in touch with her), but manages to keep the submissions under wraps. I guess a lot of users gave up on the iCarly boards...Hell, even iCarly fanfiction lost a lot of it's usual authors, even I've moved over to Victorious now...fandom changed too much while I was "away" from it all. Changed mostly due to ship wars

It must be hard to leave than come back a year later and find out your old friends are gone . Yea shipping wars can really screw up a fan base, it seems like a lot of iCarly lovers have started to slowlymove over to Victorious . But me and the others here, are keeping this forum alive, strong, and well .

Fireofnature

[12]Jan 21, 2011
    teenj12 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:

It must be hard to leave than come back a year later and find out your old friends are gone . Yea shipping wars can really screw up a fan base, it seems like a lot of iCarly lovers have started to slowlymove over to Victorious . But me and the others here, are keeping this forum alive, strong, and well .

Yeah, it can be difficult to do, heh. Yeah, though I can be moving over to victorious, I'm still a fan of iCarly.

TV2COOL

[13]Jan 22, 2011

Fireofnature wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Yeah, it can be difficult to do, heh. Yeah, though I can be moving over to victorious, I'm still a fan of iCarly.

i did not create this forum for you guys to talk about what you were talking about. this forum is just for talking about if noah and ethan should have their own show together in the future. if you guys wanna continue talking about what you were talking about, go onsomeone else'sforum or talk on an instant messenger.

teenj12

[14]Jan 22, 2011
    TV2COOL wrote:

Fireofnature wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:

i did not create this forum for you guys to talk about what you were talking about. this forum is just for talking about if noah and ethan should have their own show together in the future. if you guys wanna continue talking about what you were talking about, go onsomeone else'sforum or talk on an instant messenger.

First of all, its called a "thread", second of all cool down, we been stopped anyway.

TV2COOL

[15]Jan 22, 2011

teenj12 wrote:
    TV2COOL wrote:

Fireofnature wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:

First of all, its called a "thread", second of all cool down, we been stopped anyway.

whatever, i dont give a dam what its called, i made this forum to get other peoples opinions on my idea and your dam so called threads are interfering.

Ulrich22

[16]Jan 22, 2011
    • level: 25
    No

saylavee

[19]Jan 23, 2011
    • level: 18
    Calm down peoples O.o

At first I thought Noah should get his own show, but now I'm not so sure...

ruffmanfan88

[20]Jan 23, 2011
    • level: 12
    Since I started I have noticed here that not every topic on this forman stays to the topic. so just chil. For example the sam's mom episode topic, people started talking about other things instead about the episode. it happens all the time.