We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Sequel to another episode? Wait what?

Fireofnature

[1]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 13

I recently randomly searched for the actress of Valerie while actually searching for the infamous Schwab tweets, and came across this page. Now if this IS the actual actress (she is following Danwarp, Noah munick, and some others). It's possible to be her despite the low number of followers and following, considering the actress isn't all that well known. (Jonah's actor is more known than her).

This post date says "June 24", that's all. If that's this year, then that means this is an episode that hasn't been filmed yet. I think Teen says it could be possible considering Sam/Freddie's relationship...

The full posting:

Dan: "Sitting here writing a "SEQUEL" episode to a very popular episode of iCarly that aired a while back. Can you guess what the sequel is about?" Written on June 18

Carly Bondar: "I don't know, but I hope it invovles Valerie "

What do you guys make of this? If he was talking about "Still Psycho" then wouldn't he post that to NORA'S actress? Why Valerie? This is...this is new....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fireofnature

[2]Sep 10, 2011
    Sorry guys, again I can't edit -_- here is the link to her http://twitter.com/#!/carlybondar

Fireofnature

[4]Sep 10, 2011
    FON: though the only other thing she's been on was in a movie on the Hallmark Channel
    FON: And that date, June 18-24
    FON: that has to be from this year
    Teen: Hmm
    FON: since Dan didn't have twitter so long ago
    FON: the Valerie episode didn't come on unti 08 and Twitter wasn't really around then
    FON: 09 would have meant the sequel to whatever episode would have to have been from seasons 1 or 2
    FON: we've not had episode sequels
    Teen: True.
    FON: 10 would mean the episode would have been out already or at least in production
    FON: so it can't necessarily be last year
    Teen: Yea, so it has to be 11
    FON: Plus imdb would have listed her as 2 episodes rather than 1
    FON: even if the episode was in production
    FON: So it's definitely this year
    FON: So...if that's the case...
    FON: ipsycho would be filmed by then
    FON: wouldn't it?
    FON: or at least already finished with being written
    FON: still psycbhno
    FON: I mean
    FON: psycho*
    Teen: Well we did see secret footage remember?
    FON: Yeah, way back then, right?
    FON: It was still psycho
    FON: that "secret footage"
    FON: So it was being filmed
    Teen is typing...
    Teen: Ehmm
    FON: That means.....episode's after still psycho
    FON: way after....

teenj12

[5]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 26
    Personally, I wouldn't mind if Valerie came back. Would add decently to Seddie's development.

Fireofnature

[6]Sep 10, 2011
    Yeah, it could potentially mean Seddie still exists at the time, if this is true.

The one thing that makes me suspect it's really the actress is that Dan himself messaged her about iCarly and she replied as such regarding the character she played

hurr05

[7]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 10

ew, I HATED Valerie.

Fireofnature

[8]Sep 10, 2011
    Nice comment, let's not talk about that, let's talk about what that might MEAN. How about that? I swear, every time I make a thread....

Now, if this is true, it has to have something to do with Sam/Freddie. I mean think about it...so if so, that means if this exists, Sam and Freddie will apparently be together in an episode far down the line...maybe. So they don't break up?

Also, what if, if this does happen, then what if Valerie has something to do with TRYING to break them up? Could that be a possibility? I mean maybe Gibby or Mrs. Benson of all people try to recruit her or something. God knows what this could mean

hurr05

[9]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 10

okay sorry

anyway, it could lead to some Seddie tension...

vanillacupcakes

[10]Sep 12, 2011
    • level: 16
    But that tweet Dan posted was regarding the iPsycho sequel. iWill Date Freddie wasn't really THAT popular. I checked the twitter, and i don't believe it is Carly Bondar the actress at all. I highly, highly doubt it's her. Nobody from iCarly(Dan, Jennette, Nathan, Noah, Miranda, or even Reed) has ever followed her, mentioned her, responded to that tweet, or anything. Sam/Freddie already had a whole entire arc. Since iCarly "isn't about the relationships", I don't think we need a whole lot more drama between them as a couple for awhile now.

saylavee

[11]Sep 12, 2011
    • level: 18
    ^Since you said the tweet was regarding the iPsycho sequel, it could Still have Valerie in it. Just because its not a sequel to iWDF doesn't mean she can't be in it as an accomplice or something. Ya know to maybe get revenge about ruining her chance at a popular webshow. Nora's whole family is supposed to be in on it this time right? What is Val is like...a cousin? Idk, just spitting out ideas.

But yeah that twitter probably isn't the actress' actual twitter. Just wanted to add my two cents about there being a chance of Valerie appearing

Fireofnature

[12]Sep 12, 2011
    I've considered both things you have said, but there's a few things. 1) That date would have to be this year, and the episode iPsycho was already past written, it was being filmed. Remember the little spoiler thing with Sam smacking Freddie's head to get the chip? That was shown to us before the tweet.

2) I thought fake actress as well, but why, why would DAN himself be sending her a message about it? As well as her responding about the character of Valerie. So far we know that Dan, along with the other actors, have not corresponded with fake accounts. 3) Assuming that the above two are incorrect, if he was trying to "tease" or whatever, why would he send Bondar the message? Why not Nora's actress?

These are things to think about. Now either way, it wouldn't be too bad if it were true, I mean hell, it would be appropriate. What if it's for a further down episode this season and we see a case of someone bringing in the ex, maybe sabotage or something. You never really know.

vanillacupcakes

[13]Sep 16, 2011
    Yes, Valerie COULD be in iStill Psycho but I have no evidence of that yet. If she came back, it wouldn't be all that Seddie focused, I don't think.

1) I am pretty sure he tweeted that before he released any information about iPsycho, and the iPsycho sequel was discussed before he posted the video. He could be making final revisions to the script. He makes up lines even when they are filming so I wouldn't be surprised if he was writing some little last minute pieces to it. iDate Sam and Freddie was not as popular as iPsycho. 2) Dan didn't send that message to her specifically. He tweeted that message to everybody. The "actress" responded and Dan didn't say anything to that. Anybody could respond to it. The fact that it isn't verified, she doesn't have many followers, nobody legitimate(like the cast) has talked to her, and she only tweeted 2 things makes it seem shifty. It doesn't list anything on her youtube channel or IMDB stating so.

I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just saying it looks suspicious and I'm not jumping on the boat for it yet. I like Carly Bondar and I (kind of) like Valerie....but it's not enough information for me to be excited for it happening.

teenj12

[14]Sep 16, 2011
    • level: 26
    Guys don't ex out the possibilty that this could be an entirely different episode in which Valerie might come back in.

vanillacupcakes

[15]Sep 16, 2011
    I'm not. In fact, I was actually assuming the fact that this episode would be the end of this season or in the next season(because FON was talking about Dan writing the episode this year).

Fireofnature

[16]Sep 16, 2011
    Very true, I agree with Vanilla , I agree with teen, as I've said I have doubts about the twitter account. The only other one she looks to be following is Noah Munick. Then again, I'd be betting Aaron Albert doesn't have a twitter or anything (Jonah), and if he did, he might not be following anyone from iCarly and vice versa due to the fact that he's only appeared in one episode and as an antagonist. And furthermore, the actress has a youtube? It is possible for her to be the subject of an episode if Sam/Freddie were to continue dating, I mean think about it. What better way to shake stuff up than to have Freddie's ex girlfriend reenter the picture for some reason?

vanillacupcakes

[17]Sep 16, 2011
    Yes, she sings a little bit and has some videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nowtakeacloserlook1 It wouldn't matter if she followed a whole bunch of people. It's the people who follow HER that matter. IA that it would be good for plot. If iKissed Him First was actually a title they were thinking of, it could have been her. I guess it could be Nora too(or even Melanie) because she THOUGHT she kissed Freddie first...even though it was through the glass...but in all legitimacy Valerie would be the one who ACTUALLY kissed Freddie first.

Fireofnature

[18]Sep 16, 2011
    *raises eyebrow* Nice singing, who knew. True it would seem good for a plot. I guess we'd just have to see. I'm starting to doubt that it would actually happen, but who knows. I think they should bring her in just because I'd be curious to see what happens, but whether or not they did, it doesn't matter much

Fireofnature

[19]Sep 16, 2011
    You know it's kind of ironic. In my stories I tend to write her as a pretty christian person from a christian family, and she's on youtube singing gospel stuff XD

pscf3

[20]Sep 17, 2011
    iKissed Him First makes ALOT of since. I'm just sayin, if I were Freddie, I would certaintly count THAT. . wa wa wa.......