We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Seddie vs Creddie/Sam vs Carly ultimate war 2 hrs series finale

xiaxia123

[1]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 4

My title says it all. I think its most logical to have the season finale be a 2 hour movie and Sam and Carly fighting over Freddie's love. Here is how it might go: First, Carly decides to resume their relationship they gained in iSaved your life, and Sam, feeling threatened by Carly cuz she'll take Freddie, reveals to the world that she loves Freddie and had a secret crush on him for years. At first, both Freddie and Carly laughed, and thought Sam was joking. But Freddie, deep inside, felt a bit shocked and decides to take Sam to the AV club and hook her up to a lie detector. Sam passed the lie detector test, and now, Freddie and Carly were stunned by Sam. What will follow will be a fight much bigger than iQuitiCarly, and soon, their fight over Freddie attracts the attention of the entire country. Soon, the media began covering, while on ICarly.com, Sam and Carly and the icarly audience start a seddie vs creddie flame war. It soon becomes certain that Freddie will not stay neutral, but fall for one of them, but he's torn between choosing Sam and Carly.

Now, you guys reply to this and finish up the story, of whether Freddie will ultimately fall for Carly or Sam, or give me feedback on this idea.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hardcorefakes

[2]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 7

well if u chooses carly thennn..... it would be perfect and they look like brother and sister. but think about icaly's ratings/ they will defintaly plummit because most people like me want SEDDIE to happen

on the other hand if u chooses sam then it could be an abusive realation ship but if sam really loved freddie she wouldnt hurt him anymore still ratings will drop but not as much as if they choose CREDDIE. but thats just me

saylavee

[3]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 18
    ummm finishing up the story..plain and simple...SEDDIE WINS!!!

but umm anyways..*cough*...cool idea, but it doesnt need to be an event that the entire COUNTRY and media go on. Maybe just the iCarly audience (which is huge anyway). But what i think would be an awesome thing to add would be the seddiers and creddier's comments about it. Like they take actual people's opinion on the seddie vs creddie and have the gang read em and maybe even have the biggest people known to both sides come on the show and have a talk about it.

but its alittle to far fetched to happen. probably be just a really good fanfic. But if Dan did do that, omg i cant even tell you how high the ratings would probably go...

katywishing100

[4]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 15
    hardcorefakes wrote:

well if u chooses carly thennn..... it would be perfect and they look like brother and sister. but think about icaly's ratings/ they will defintaly plummit because most people like me want SEDDIE to happen

on the other hand if u chooses sam then it could be an abusive realation ship but if sam really loved freddie she wouldnt hurt him anymore still ratings will drop but not as much as if they choose CREDDIE. but thats just me

What? Carly and Freddie look nothing alike, just because you have the same hair color as someone else, doesn't make you siblings.

GloryxxAngel

[5]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 4
    hardcorefakes wrote:

Uh ratings would not plumment because its the series finale. That means theres no episodes after that, hence no more ratings.

saylavee

[6]Jan 22, 2010
    katywishing100 wrote:
    hardcorefakes wrote:

What? Carly and Freddie look nothing alike, just because you have the same hair color as someone else, doesn't make you siblings.

I think he means that their personalities are too much alike/similar, some refer to that as a brother/sister relationship

HaydenAvery

[7]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 21
    Bad idea. Plain and simple. Also unrealistic since neither will happen.

schillingklaus

[8]Jan 23, 2010
    • level: 12

no, their personalities are nowhere near alike, as Freddie is too materialistic for Carly.

If they were alike, it would be an absolutely wonderful, adorable relationship, as opposed to all the foul and disgusting attracting opposites like Quogan.

WilliamMartine0

[9]Jan 23, 2010
    • level: 1

HaydenAvery wrote:

How do you know about that Hayden

taillow22

[10]Jan 23, 2010
    • level: 11
    HaydenAvery wrote:

Wow. Well, Hayden has spoken everyone. This is a bad idea.

But I actually think it's a pretty good idea. It would be the most viewed iCarly episode ever, that's for sure.

saylavee

[11]Jan 23, 2010
    taillow22 wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:

Wow. Well, Hayden has spoken everyone. This is a bad idea.

But I actually think it's a pretty good idea. It would be the most viewed iCarly episode ever, that's for sure.

It would probably be the most veiwed show on nickelodean ever, well that means it would get the same amount of veiwer's iSYL got, but just like times 2...but that would mean all of america was watching it, which is nearly impossible. But yeah it would probably top iSYL on ratings, but will it top Dan's next big episode? yeah probably Btw i was confusing myself while typing this...i should just post it now

hillca

[12]Jan 23, 2010
    I belive Freddie will fall for Carly because she is so nice to him, and she's freakin hot!!! Who wouldn't want to fall for a girl like her???? Also, I believe Freddie will fall for Carly because she's the one who actually told him she has a crush on him. Then again, Sam and Freddie did kiss on iKissedSam.

HaydenAvery

[13]Jan 23, 2010
    • level: 21
    It's called iKiss. Anyway, even if it gets good ratings I feel Carly and Sam fighting over Freddie is out of character.

arnoldmcguire

[14]Jan 23, 2010
    In the end, Freddie's hard work will pay off and ends with Carly, that's for sure. Sam would accept defeat in a peaceful way, and I guess Sam will end up with Gibby at the end.

in short, the finale will end in a peaceful way, no arguments and everything. I bet it will raise thrice the times of the ratings of iSaved your Life.

The question however is- once this happens, will there be peace on both Creddie and Seddie siders?

saylavee

[15]Jan 23, 2010
    I'm afraid that the answer to that is probably no lol

schillingklaus

[16]Jan 23, 2010
    Sam is way too materialistic for Gibby. Only Carly and a few onetimers and crossover girls are worthy of Gibby.

WilliamMartine0

[17]Jan 23, 2010

arnoldmcguire wrote:
    In the end, Freddie's hard work will pay off and ends with Carly, that's for sure. Sam would accept defeat in a peaceful way, and I guess Sam will end up with Gibby at the end. in short, the finale will end in a peaceful way, no arguments and everything. I bet it will raise thrice the times of the ratings of iSaved your Life. The question however is- once this happens, will there be peace on both Creddie and Seddie siders?

I disagree with you i still think the show will end with seddie. But if seddie or creddie happened in the end i think there will still not be much peace between creddie or seddie. Plus i think Carly should be defeat not sam but thats just what i think and other people think as well.

arnoldmcguire

[18]Jan 24, 2010
    WilliamMartine0 wrote:

arnoldmcguire wrote:
    In the end, Freddie's hard work will pay off and ends with Carly, that's for sure. Sam would accept defeat in a peaceful way, and I guess Sam will end up with Gibby at the end. in short, the finale will end in a peaceful way, no arguments and everything. I bet it will raise thrice the times of the ratings of iSaved your Life. The question however is- once this happens, will there be peace on both Creddie and Seddie siders?

I disagree with you i still think the show will end with seddie. But if seddie or creddie happened in the end i think there will still not be much peace between creddie or seddie. Plus i think Carly should be defeat not sam but thats just what i think and other people think as well.

Well I just made that up but then again, only Dan knows what the future awaits for both ships when the finale comes (since only Dan can do the finale, not us), and only he has the answer.

so for now we just have to be patient.