We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Seddie and Jathan

NatalieTV100

[21]Aug 7, 2010
    • level: 10
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    Boo about what?

T7F wrote:

boo

they shouldnt make real life shippings

I agree. Real life shipping is so awkward.
    and disrespectful

Yep.
    kinda creepy too

I know right. I read this one Niranda fic on Livejournal and I just couldn't get through the whole thing without thinking "why would some write about another ones personal relationships." I found this one fic about Miranda and Dan, extremely creepy...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pscf3

[22]Aug 7, 2010
    • level: 16
    Can we stop with the quoting?

T7F

[23]Aug 7, 2010
    • level: 7
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    Boo about what?

T7F wrote:

boo

they shouldnt make real life shippings

I agree. Real life shipping is so awkward.
    and disrespectful

Yep.
    kinda creepy too

I know right. I read this one Niranda fic on Livejournal and I just couldn't get through the whole thing without thinking "why would some write about another ones personal relationships." I found this one fic about Miranda and Dan, extremely creepy...

really? that is just wrong and yes lets not quote

NatalieTV100

[24]Aug 7, 2010

Okay, the quoting ends. SmileAnd yeah, the Dan/Miranda fic, was so werid and perverted. Miranda was all jealous because Dan was devouting all his time to "Victorious" and she hated Victoria Justice and wanted to lock Dan up in and room so that she could have him for herself.

T7F

[25]Aug 7, 2010

wow that is a crazy fic especially since they barely give victorious episodes

pscf3

[26]Aug 7, 2010
    Wow that's creepy.

NatalieTV100 wrote:

Okay, the quoting ends. SmileAnd yeah, the Dan/Miranda fic, was so werid and perverted. Miranda was all jealous because Dan was devouting all his time to "Victorious" and she hated Victoria Justice and wanted to lock Dan up in and room so that she could have him for herself.

loey12886

[27]Aug 7, 2010
    I hate it when people pair shipping like that, like they can't like them for what they are now

it's not wrong to like a couple who are together, but to put them together is kind of sick

NatalieTV100

[28]Aug 7, 2010
    loey12886 wrote:
    I hate it when people pair shipping like that, like they can't like them for what they are now

it's not wrong to like a couple who are together, but to put them together is kind of sick

Agreed. If their already together and you like their relationship great, but pairing them is creepy, in my opinion.

T7F

[29]Aug 7, 2010

my opinion also

pscf3

[30]Aug 7, 2010
    Exactly.

NatalieTV100 wrote:
    loey12886 wrote:

Agreed. If their already together and you like their relationship great, but pairing them is creepy, in my opinion.

loey12886

[31]Aug 7, 2010
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    loey12886 wrote:

me too

xiaxia123

[32]Aug 7, 2010
    • level: 4

Real Person Fictions are creepy. Justin Bieber fanfictions are spreading across the Internet like wildfire. I don't like JB (I'm a guy btw), but even If I do like him, writing these kind of fictions is just wrong.

NatalieTV100

[33]Aug 8, 2010
    xiaxia123 wrote:

Real Person Fictions are creepy. Justin Bieber fanfictions are spreading across the Internet like wildfire. I don't like JB (I'm a guy btw), but even If I do like him, writing these kind of fictions is just wrong.

Justin Bieber fanfiction is so werid. I read a couple on Twitter and the girls would make themselves fall in love with him and everything.

loey12886

[34]Aug 8, 2010
    xiaxia123 wrote:

I'm a girl, and I don't really like him that much, I don't see what the big deal is about him

MusicAddictBabe

[35]Aug 8, 2010
    • level: 18
    Honest to gosh, I don't know why people pair them together. I personally don't like when characters in a show get together in real life (like the whole Twilight and HSM thing). They're ok after awhile, but when they're together while the show (or in that case movie) is still running makes it seem very awkward because all you can think about is the show (or movie) characters.

As a former Seddie fan (I still like Seddie but I'm more on the nuetral side of things) I have to say I've never gotten into doing that.

loey12886

[36]Aug 8, 2010
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    (like the whole Twilight and HSM thing).

aren't Robert and Kristen broken up, I read in one of the entertainment magazines that they just did

MusicAddictBabe

[37]Aug 8, 2010
    • level: 18
    Hmmm..maybe. I just know at the time the first Twilight movie was over with, it was just, I don't know, weird to think about. And to make it worse, the magazine editors always seemed fan-crazy over it (kinda like the whole Seddie-fans-lovin-Jathan-or-Jenathan-or-whatev-it-is). Even if that's their job...still.

Come to think of it, I may have read that somewhere too.

T7F

[38]Aug 8, 2010
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    Honest to gosh, I don't know why people pair them together. I personally don't like when characters in a show get together in real life (like the whole Twilight and HSM thing). They're ok after awhile, but when they're together while the show (or in that case movie) is still running makes it seem very awkward because all you can think about is the show (or movie) characters.

As a former Seddie fan (I still like Seddie but I'm more on the nuetral side of things) I have to say I've never gotten into doing that.
    You took your seddietives, eh?

vanillacupcakes

[39]Aug 8, 2010

I actually found that Dan/Miranda fic really funny. xD I'm also a Jathan fan, but I don't really care whether they date or not. Ijust like the chemistry they have together, and I like the fact they do hang out and get along. Anything they do outside of filmingis their business. I think the truly crazy people who ship real life couples ship Disney couples, especially Niley. They are the ones who do all of the fan videos, have their own "Niley holiday", and send letters to them telling them to get back together with their "true love". There are way less people who ship Nickelodeon couples in real life, because the Nickelodeon actors get along and don't create much drama, plus they avoid the spotlight. I do feel bad for them that people pressure them to get together, but I guess when you're famous among tweensyou have to expect that.

T7F

[40]Aug 8, 2010
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

I actually found that Dan/Miranda fic really funny. xD I'm also a Jathan fan, but I don't really care whether they date or not. Ijust like the chemistry they have together, and I like the fact they do hang out and get along. Anything they do outside of filmingis their business. I think the truly crazy people who ship real life couples ship Disney couples, especially Niley. They are the ones who do all of the fan videos, have their own "Niley holiday", and send letters to them telling them to get back together with their "true love". There are way less people who ship Nickelodeon couples in real life, because the Nickelodeon actors get along and don't create much drama, plus they avoid the spotlight. I do feel bad for them that people pressure them to get together, but I guess when you're famous among tweensyou have to expect that.

Niley?