We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Season 5 Episode 3- iCan't Take It.

Fireofnature

[61]Sep 18, 2011
    • level: 13
    I thought it was a little fast how Gibby just changed sides. I mean, okay yeah it makes sense if he realized that he was in the wrong to try and ruin his two closest friends' relationship, but still, it was pretty damn fast. A snap decision, if you will. But then again, I think it could just be another time thing, we always seem to underestimate that the show does pass over a period of days and the thoughts and feelings of the characters aren't limited to just the times that we see them, we don't know what happens during the days skipped in the show. So who knows, maybe he did give it some thought *shrug*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

UnovaChampion

[62]Sep 18, 2011
    • level: 19
    Gibby's a weirdo, I think him switching so quickly when he was the one who started the whole uproar in the first place was for comedy.

KJLwriter

[63]Sep 18, 2011
    • level: 8
    I really liked the episode. It was funny and dramatic at the same time. I mean, I can really see that happening in real life with couples. Also, I think it was funny that Sam changed his stuff, but I didn't know it was before they started dating. I thought she did it so he didn't have to leave. You know? Though, since it was a joke, it was just Sam being Sam. I thought Freddie was going to break up with Sam, but I knew that they had to work it out. I'm glad Carly made everything better. Also, Gibby was a good singer! I was impressed!!! Overall, I like the episode. It was really good. This season is great! Oh, another note. I also thought it was funny that Freddie edited Carly out of the video. That was really funny!!! Oh, how many people watched Victorious last night? Did you like it? I thought it was really good. Nathan was in it! I was like, "Hey! That's Nathan!!!" I thought it was funny. It reminded me a lot of 12 Angry Men because I'm in that play right now. "I'm going to kill you!" is a big part in that play. When they talked about that, I was really happy. Well, anyway, iCarly was good and so was Victorious.

pscf3

[64]Sep 18, 2011
    • level: 16
    Mrs benson just went overboard. I think the way that she ripped her shirt was OOC. I didn't really like the Victorious either, the D&J convo was stupid. It made a small reference and ruined it by talking about it more. Idk, maybe I'm growing out of the shows.

hurr05

[65]Sep 18, 2011
    • level: 10

i was totally creeped out when mrs. benson tore her shirt. she was being totally obnoxious....and i HATED HATED HATED sam and freddie's behavior towards carly.

teenj12

[66]Sep 18, 2011
    • level: 26
    Lol, the D&J reference was awesome until Rex started saying "That was classic".

I loved Nathan's subtle guest appearance ^^

KJLwriter

[67]Sep 18, 2011
    I agree with you about how it was weird when she tore her shirt. It was just unexpected. I don't understand why she would do that instead of like throw something, you know? Though, I can understand why she would be mad that he is dating Sam. She obviously thinks he deserves someone better than Sam. She's just being a concerned mother.

teenj12

[68]Sep 18, 2011
    LOL, that was so funny when she ripped her shirt. Come on guys, it was totally like her to do that. All of her craziness finally reached a boiling point.

pscf3

[69]Sep 18, 2011
    Remember when futuramama ranted about references bein ruined, that's about how I feel.

hurr05

[70]Sep 18, 2011

okay, teenj, i admit that i cracked the hell up when she tore her shirt. she might as well have mutated into a psycho beast.

FREDDIE: You can't bribe me with a brick of (insert that element here).

MRS. BENSON: .....UUUUAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!! *riiiippp*

FREDDIE: *mouths* Wow.

ME: OHHHH SHIT.

pscf3

[71]Sep 18, 2011
    I was like - " okaaayyyyy".

RiciSmokes2

[72]Sep 18, 2011
    • level: 7
    It felt like the incredible hulk had just taken over and she was about to turn green.

hurr05

[73]Sep 18, 2011

yeah...i hope people who watch the show don't see her some place and go, "HEY LOOK! IT'S MRS. BENSON FROM ICARLY!" *all rip shirts*.

teenj12

[74]Sep 18, 2011
    RiciSmokes2 wrote:
    It felt like the incredible hulk had just taken over and she was about to turn green.

LMAO!

KJLwriter

[75]Sep 19, 2011
    I couldn't even rip my shirt that easily on the spot. So props for her.

katywishing100

[76]Sep 20, 2011
    • level: 15

I didn't really like it... Sam & Freddie are so awkward together, haha. Spencer was hilariouuuus. Smile& I really like Spencer's hair short, makes him look cuter.

hurr05

[77]Sep 20, 2011

i must admit, spencer DOES look quite attractive with shorter hair. the long hair on him was..............ugh. lmao

but i LOL'ed when sam slapped the chizz outta gibby with the bag of sandwiches.

KJLwriter

[78]Sep 20, 2011
    Spencer does look better with short hair. Boys look best with short hair, in my opinion. I kind of see iCarly maturing more and more with each episode. This season is more mature, but I like it. That's why I like this season already. Each episode is really good.

vanillacupcakes

[79]Sep 23, 2011
    @hurr: I was hoping for it to be a butter sock. Disappointed.

Is it just me or did Sam ruining Freddie's application too similar to Freddie and Sam ruining Carly's chance of attending Briarwood? @KJL: Sam definitely did that because she didn't want Freddie to leave. She paused and came up with the "I asked you what time it was and you told me you didn't know" excuse. That's exactly something Sam would do; she's trying to play it off as a harmless prank. And like I said Sam doesn't realize the consequences something like that would do. With everything Freddie has done, he can easily go to the college he wants to without NERD camp on his application. I think everybody switched sides kind of quickly tbh. They "broke up" for about 5 seconds.

MusicAddictBabe

[80]Sep 25, 2011
    • level: 18
    I felt like this episode had its ups and downs. Personally, I liked it. It was really different seeing Freddie get mad at Sam and Sam almost submitting to him for once. I felt bad for Gibby, but, at the same time, I felt like getting the two to break up was kind of harsh/selfish (same with Mrs. Benson). Spencer was hilarious in this episode. Normally, I don't really like the subplots. But this one was good (especially the end when they were watching the fight on the computer and he was having issues with his bread). Ok. I'll say more eventually, but I gotta go eat. nomnomnom