We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

season 3 production codes

ruffmanfan88

[1]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 12

When adding the season 3 episodes don't put them as the 300's, they are still in the 200's. also becarefull on the episode # you are jumping then like listing iThink they kissed as episode 2 when it is episode 1. I sent them in to be fixed. just saying this for the future. if there is a reason why you guys are putting the episodes in the 300's please let me know here are the production codes that are upcoming episodes

223 - iCarly Awards

224 - iHide A Star (UNOFFICIAL) or iGo to a furnal

226 - iDid That First

227 - iThink They Kissed

228 - iCook

229 - iHave My Principals

230 - iSpeed Date

231 - iFix A Popstar

232 - iSaved Your Life

233&234 - iSplit Up / iDiscover Dave & Fleck

235 - iEnrage Gibby

236 iFind Lewbert's Lost Love

237 iWas A Pageant Girl
    238 iRace For Space
    239 iSpaced Out

240 iBelieve in Bigfoot

241 iMove out

242 iBeat the Heat

243-244 iPsycho

245- iBloop

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AndreaMSkate

[2]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 49
    As editor of iCarly, I think it'd be great if you could provide a reliable website (i.e. not Wikipedia or the like) stating this information. Thanks.

ruffmanfan88

[3]Sep 7, 2009
    You know I realy coun't provide a good source but here is where i got the upcoming episodes http://iicarlyy.blogspot.com. they dicied to split the episodes at the last minute and make it into 3 seasons it realy a long story. you can read on Wikipedia on the list of iCarly episodes talk 40 episodes for season two eller miller, and season 3. also I updated all of the info on the lis tof lcarly episodes on Wikipedia . so it's is pretty up to date there. also ip users got blocked so only registered users can use it. msn does not say season 3 yet.

TheSchwab

[4]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 11

Ruff man is correct.

As of right now the wikipedia iCarly episode list is better than this sites.

Edit: Oh you do that ruffman? You do a nice job on the wikipedia page.

I will say that iRace For Space and iSpaced Out i heard are the same episode. Everything else is correct on your list.

Edited on 09/07/2009 5:37pm

ruffmanfan88

[5]Sep 8, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:

Ruff man is correct.

As of right now the wikipedia iCarly episode list is better than this sites.

Edit: Oh you do that ruffman? You do a nice job on the wikipedia page.

I will say that iRace For Space and iSpaced Out i heard are the same episode. Everything else is correct on your list.

I think that iRace For Space and iSpaced Out are two different episodes. they could be combined. I also they were shot right after each other. I could be wrong though. I already sumitted these episodes to be fixed but hav't heard any thing. It seems that iCarly episodes take longer to get approved than Fetch and other shows. I go on responce back and they did not accpect it.
    Edited on 09/08/2009 4:37pm

TheSchwab

[6]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 11
    Yeah it's up in the air though. I have heard that they are the same or that they are different. The theory i head was the script was originally one of those on showfax and other script sites and then they changed the name they were going to use to the other one. The same production number was used. Then again i could be wrong. All those episodes i think are 100% correct. I'm just not sure about those two. I guess we will find out.

Check this link out.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/seddie/index.php?showtopic=682&st=30

1MMfan

[7]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 16
    I can't see it.

Spongefan912

[8]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 7
    TheSchwab wrote:
    Yeah it's up in the air though. I have heard that they are the same or that they are different. The theory i head was the script was originally one of those on showfax and other script sites and then they changed the name they were going to use to the other one. The same production number was used. Then again i could be wrong. All those episodes i think are 100% correct. I'm just not sure about those two. I guess we will find out.

Check this link out.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/seddie/index.php?showtopic=682&st=30

what happened was they wrote the going into space script and planned to shoot it that week, but jennette was sick so they delayed it a week and wrote a new episode at the very last minute, "iWon't Cancel The Show". i even have a copy of the side script. it clearly said that it was the new 238 and had lines from a drake and josh episode since it was still being written. also, iDid That First already aired, iTake On Dingo haha, but everything else is correct. and iHide a star isn't 224, itwins is. the reason iTwins was never on showfax was because every single character in that episode had already appeared in a previous episode, and nobody knows what 225 is, or if there even is a 225

ruffmanfan88

[9]Sep 12, 2009
    sorry i messed up 225 is iHide a star wich is still on http://iicarlyy.blogspot.com. so I think that is episode 225. that site still has iRace For Space iSpaced Out 239 and 238. so maybe The just keeped the episode title and re worte it. do you have a reference that 238 is iWon't Cancel The Show. thanks I would like to see it.

Spongefan912

[10]Sep 12, 2009
    Ruffman, you and I are really alike in needing to see proof of episodes to declare them true. I don't want to sound arrogant, but I am usually correct about episodes and deciding if they are true or false because I have been given so many resources. You're kinda new to this so you didn't have the ability to purchase sides from showfax, or read articles online about actors and actress projects. But it's good to see somebody that believes in production numbers as much as I do, haha. Anyway my laptop crashed, and that was the one that had the sides, but I do have many other sources, and other information. If you go all the way back to June or July, on the iCarly family's twitter (DanWarp, MirandaBuzz, jennettemccurdy, HungryGirl), you can read comments about how on Monday of that week, they didn't go to work, instead, Lisa took Miranda shopping for her birthday. This is likely because Jennette wasn't healthy enough to be there, and they didn't know whether or not she'd be able to be there by the end of the week to film the episode. The next day, you'll read about Jennette feeling bad, Lisa sending Jennette a get well basket, and Dan holding a late Tuesday night table read, which is very rare for iCarly. He tweeted pictures that night, none of which had Jennette, and he also posted a pic of the script, which said [#238 "iWon], the rest was cut off. Now, I personally know the episode is titled iWon't Cancel The Show because I received a side for it. It's up to you if you want to believe that or not but that is my only CONCRETE proof. Dig and you'll find it. Now another thing I could try to do is provide scenarios to get you to think the way I do, and disprove your theories. I'm sure I misunderstood what you are saying, so I'll go ahead and say my bad. haha. I think one of your scenarios was that they did do a new episode, but left the title the same. Or maybe that they simply decided to extend it into a two parter. This scenario is completly false, it's just something I can use to get you to think the way I do. Let's pretend that showfax had this listed for season two, after the first week of production. #202 iGo To Japan (2) #203 iGo To Japan (3) #204 iAm Addicted to Pak-Rat So, the writers are given a break, so they won't write episodes until the week they film #204. 202 and 203 go through fine but the weekend after 203, Jerry comes down with a flu. Dan tells the staff at iCarly that there is no way they can do the episode without Jerry, so he presents a couple options. They wait and see if Jerry gets better, but if he doesn't they write a new episode at the last minute for that week. They can't rewrite the original episode without Jerry because it just wouldn't be the same, and they can't take a break because Nick is pushing them with due dates. Jerry doesn't get better so at the last minute they write iSaw Him First. (Let's pretend that since Jerry's role is so small, that he doesn't appear at all, after all this is purely hypothetical.) They go through the rest of the week, Jerry recovers by the next week, and they do iStage An Intervention during week 5. They change the title because they had more time to be creative. The new order is #203 iGo To Japan (3) #204 iSaw Him First #205 iStage An Intervention. There would be no sense in keeping the title of 204 as iAm Addicted to Pak-Rat because that would just confuse staff and editors. Also they wouldn't make the story a two-parter because it just doesn't make sense to do that. I REALLY hope this makes sense to you. I'll post my 225 theory later on tonight cause I got to eat dinner now, haha. Later. *Sorry about the lack of spacing. I originally did space correctly, but I edited a typo and got this :/
    Edited on 09/12/2009 5:11pm
    Edited 2 total times.

ruffmanfan88

[11]Sep 13, 2009

I will have to go to MirandaBuzz, jennettemccurdy, HungryGirl to see. I only seen dan say that. I just wondering than why http://iicarlyy.blogspot.com. did not take it off than.

okay I just went all the way through danwrap and did not find anything. the on nly thing I found about a table read going to be the next day was for 237 iWas A Pageant Girl. on http://jennettemccurdy.com/all-about-me/kcas-and-more/ she said she was sick but i don't think 238 iRace For Space was shot than. do they shoot any episodes in any order. for this Lisa took Miranda shopping for her birthday. This is likely because Jennette wasn't healthy enough to be there, and they didn't know whether or not she'd be able to be there by the end of the week to film the episode. The next day, you'll read about Jennette feeling bad, Lisa sending Jennette a get well basket, and Dan holding a late Tuesday night table read, which is very rare for iCarly. He tweeted pictures that night, none of which had Jennette, and he also posted a pic of the script, which said [#238 "iWon], the rest was cut off. can you put excatly what date it was or a link to it thanks. dan did say it one of his tweets that iWas A Pageant Girl is a two part episode

Edited on 09/13/2009 5:05pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Spongefan912

[12]Sep 13, 2009
    i haven't heard anything about iWas A Pagaent Girl being two-part. they shoot episodes in production order, and iRace for Space / iSpace Out WAS originally scheduled for that week but it was delayed to #239 because she was sick.

Look at this:
    http://twitpic.com/7lez1

and btw just because somebody owns a website like iicarlyy.blogspot.com doesn't mean they are right. i get my information directly from dan and nick and krisha bullock, casting director, so what i say may be as true as what they say. i remember when everyone insisted the fake episode "iWanna Gold Medal" was real, and I was the only one to say that it wasn't true. nobody believed me but I have the MOST LEGIT sources haha. but now that your here ill actually have somebody to agree with me in the future, but in this case, i am right. all logic and sources say so.

marcdragicevic

[13]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 21
    Where do you exactly get these production codes?