We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Sam and

wallflower07

[1]Oct 8, 2011
    • level: 7

I notice people had a topic for freddie and who he would date. I decided to do one for sam. I think Sam should be with someone who makes her

feel loved after having so little of it in her life. Carly is kinda of self involved and Freddie never really was very supportive of her. He also was very

critical of her. I think Gibby might be interesting they are both quirky indivduals and know what it is like to be abnormal.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vanillacupcakes

[2]Oct 11, 2011
    • level: 16

Spencer!

I would have liked her with Adam, but since he's Carly's ex...ehhh I don't really ship it much. I think Brad would be a good guy for her.

Gibby? I don't see the balance, like it would be way to crazy and out of hand. Gibby doesn't stand up for himself that much(well I guess he did in iCan't Take It by scheming) and complains when Sam beat him up so idk if he could handle her. He doesn't really know her well enough to be able to deal with her. But comedically they are really great together.

I would go with a new character, if not then SpencerBrad even though I ship him with Carly even more.

Fireofnature

[3]Oct 11, 2011
    • level: 13
    If anyone says Spencer, I will not only puke, but beat the living snot outta ya . Adam never actually dated Carly, they just had a crush on each other and considered dating, but then the Creddie fans carted him away and he was never seen again.

Hmm, that makes for a good question of whatever happened to him. Hmm...I suspect MURDER! MURDER AND COVER UP! XD

pscf3

[4]Oct 12, 2011
    • level: 16
    I wonder what ever happened with Sam and Pete?

Freddimamay

[5]Nov 5, 2011
    • level: 4

Fireofnature wrote:
    If anyone says Spencer, I will not only puke, but beat the living snot outta ya . Adam never actually dated Carly, they just had a crush on each other and considered dating, but then the Creddie fans carted him away and he was never seen again. Hmm, that makes for a good question of whatever happened to him. Hmm...I suspect MURDER! MURDER AND COVER UP! XD

UMMMMMM, SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER SPENCER.

LMAO! But don't worry, I'm not saying that for your benefit. Please refer to the Spam thread in which I have already made numerous arguments for the good

Fireofnature

[6]Nov 7, 2011
    • level: 13
    Please refer to the legal issues and pure disgust of a 30 year old man and an underage girl

schillingklaus

[7]Nov 9, 2011
    • level: 12
    Sam will turn eighteen soon.