We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

(S3Ep15) iWon't Cancel the Show- Episode Discussion

marcdragicevic

[21]Mar 27, 2010
    • level: 21
    http://twitpic.com/7lez1
    This proves that this episode is real. The final table draft was written/finalised on June 16th, 2009.

Table read was- June 16th 2009 (Tuesday)
    Rehearsal was on- June 16th 2009 (may have been)/ June 17th Wednesday
    Filming- June 18th (Thursday)/ June 19th (Friday).

Jennette was sick and in hospital that week.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Aprilshakira

[22]Mar 27, 2010
    • level: 10
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    http://twitpic.com/7lez1
    This proves that this episode is real. The final table draft was written/finalised on June 16th, 2009.

Table read was- June 16th 2009 (Tuesday)
    Rehearsal was on- June 16th 2009 (may have been)/ June 17th Wednesday
    Filming- June 18th (Thursday)/ June 19th (Friday).

Jennette was sick and in hospital that week.

Oooh, well then it's real I guess. It'll probably be a great development episode, because Carly and Freddie will realize how much they love Sam and that even though she's lazy, the show is nothing without her.

ruffmanfan88

[23]Mar 27, 2010
    • level: 12
    Okay this episode is 100% real. It was going to be 238 was going to be called iRace for space but since Jennette was out it was rewritten the last minute to iWon't cancel the show. irace for space was renamed iSpace out and was shot a week later.

saylavee

[24]Mar 27, 2010
    • level: 18
    Yeah, its real lol weird because i never heard of it from anyone, not even theschwab when he posted here and he was the most informed of us all O.o scarey.

DPluver2012

[25]Mar 27, 2010
    • level: 11
    ScreamingWithin wrote:

This episode is definitely real. I was watching an iCarly behind the scenes clip on demand about the cast's favorite episodes, and at the end Nathan said something along the lines of,"What are your favorite episodes? On the count of three just start yelling your favorite episodes." A bunch of voices then started saying all these random episode names and the second or third one called out was "iWon't Cancel the Show."

As for the episode summary, I don't know if Sam goes to jail, but I'm pretty sure she won't be in the episode.

haha i just watched that yesterday...nathan cracks me up ^.^

Girlygirl24

[26]Mar 27, 2010
    • level: 28
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    ScreamingWithin wrote:

This episode is definitely real. I was watching an iCarly behind the scenes clip on demand about the cast's favorite episodes, and at the end Nathan said something along the lines of,"What are your favorite episodes? On the count of three just start yelling your favorite episodes." A bunch of voices then started saying all these random episode names and the second or third one called out was "iWon't Cancel the Show."

As for the episode summary, I don't know if Sam goes to jail, but I'm pretty sure she won't be in the episode.

haha i just watched that yesterday...nathan cracks me up ^.^
    i watched it too

COMEDY OVERLOAD!!!

frontman19

[27]Mar 27, 2010
    • level: 14

Ok, so it is real, but I can't decide whether I am excited about it though...this episode seems very bipolar to me, it has the possibility of being really good, but I feel that it is just as likely for it to be really bad, I might think that because Sam is my favorite character. I'm curious to see how they handle an episode without her.

Aprilshakira

[28]Mar 27, 2010
    frontman19 wrote:

Ok, so it is real, but I can't decide whether I am excited about it though...this episode seems very bipolar to me, it has the possibility of being really good, but I feel that it is just as likely for it to be really bad, I might think that because Sam is my favorite character. I'm curious to see how they handle an episode without her.

Same here, but like I said it could be a major development episode. What I mean is, Carly and Freddie are pretty much always complaining about how lazy Sam is, and how she doesn't contribute much to the show -- but then when she's gone, they realize how important she is to the show. It could possibly have some secret Seddie too. And I'm also curious to see how Sam gets out of jail.

saylavee

[29]Mar 27, 2010
    ^ Or why she gets into jail in the first place...i betcha it has to do with her mom/mom's exs

Freddimamay

[30]Mar 27, 2010
    • level: 4

jako123456789 wrote:

hmmmm... this episode sounds interesting. What if the subplot were Spencer frees Sam from jail?

I love you. Plus it sounds totally plausible.

MusicAddictBabe

[31]Mar 27, 2010
    saylavee wrote:
    Yeah, its real lol weird because i never heard of it from anyone, not even theschwab when he posted here and he was the most informed of us all O.o scarey.

Yeah, what ever happened to him anyway? lol

Dang, if it was one of the casts' fave epis, maybe it'll be really good.

marcdragicevic

[32]Mar 27, 2010
    • level: 21
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    saylavee wrote:

He has been watching the Phil of the future show and posting screen caps somewhere else.

sockstar

[33]Mar 28, 2010
    • level: 12
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    saylavee wrote:

Back when the iSYL extended was posted on Dan's blog, he sent messages to Dan's twitter and blog about not liking it, and about how Dan "caused drama". Dan responded back talking about how the only one it created drama for was him, and maybe he should simply not watch the episode if it bothered him so much.

Then he got all angry and started abusing him on his twitter about how Dan's hypocritical. It's kinda funny lol that after he sucked up to Dan for so long, that Dan knew what he was like the entire time.

MusicAddictBabe

[34]Mar 28, 2010
    Good. Maybe that means we'll quit having a watchdog guarding the Seddie forums. Am I right? I don't like to bash people but isn't that a good comparison? I mean watchdogs guard and protect their houses, letting no one through (unless the person/people live/lives there)...

I remember that. That was hilarious because it's true. No one else had THAT much of a problem with the extended version - only him! That's so rediculous. It's not even that big a deal that you have to abuse the guy on Twitter about..it's just a show...Good job, Dan, for putting schwabby in his place! lol

Aprilshakira

[35]Mar 28, 2010
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    Good. Maybe that means we'll quit having a watchdog guarding the Seddie forums. Am I right? I don't like to bash people but isn't that a good comparison? I mean watchdogs guard and protect their houses, letting no one through (unless the person/people live/lives there)...

I remember that. That was hilarious because it's true. No one else had THAT much of a problem with the extended version - only him! That's so rediculous. It's not even that big a deal that you have to abuse the guy on Twitter about..it's just a show...Good job, Dan, for putting schwabby in his place! lol

Wow, that's hilarious! Haha.. it's funny how he's onto Phil of The Future now. I feel bad for those Phil fans..

iCarly317

[36]Mar 28, 2010
    • level: 13

lol once again mutral hatred is bringing people together. Gotta love it. As much as I'd hate to say it though, Schwab kinda had a point. Dan tries to make everything so positive, almost like he expects everyone to love every episode that comes out, even though he's said on his blogs that he knows that he can't please everyone. It seems like the few times someone's not afraid to say that they didn't like an episode to Dan, he doesn't respect that as much as he should.

Edited on 03/28/2010 3:15pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Aprilshakira

[37]Mar 28, 2010
    iCarly317 wrote:
    lol once again mutral hatred is bringing people together. Gotta love it.

As much as I'd hate to say it though, Schwab kinda had a point. Dan tries to make everything so positive, almost like he expects everyone to love every episode that comes out, even though he's said on his blogs that he knows that he can't please everyone. It seems like the few times someone's not afraid to say that they didn't an episode to Dan, he doesn't respect that as much as he should.

I totally agree. I think Dan is rather full of himself, even though he's still a random, weird, creative and fun-loving guy! But hey, we all have our flaws.

krisiten

[38]Mar 29, 2010
    • level: 5
    awww..is Jennette really not gonna be in the episode?
    Though its hilarious that Sam is supposed to be in jail and I'd love to know why..It wont be the same without her.

Honestly though, I bet that even if she was in the hospital during filming, they probably filmed some clip of her in jail later on and will add it in. Cause if the episode focuses around Sam being in jail..then they're gonna have to show more than carly going "sam is in jail"
    (In ifight shelby marx theres a scene that was filmed months later, you can sorta tell. Theres also a scene in the pilot."

Aprilshakira

[39]Mar 29, 2010
    krisiten wrote:
    Though its hilarious that Sam is supposed to be in jail and I'd love to know why..It wont be the same without her.

Honestly though, I bet that even if she was in the hospital during filming, they probably filmed some clip of her in jail later on and will add it in. Cause if the episode focuses around Sam being in jail..then they're gonna have to show more than carly going "sam is in jail"
    (In ifight shelby marx theres a scene that was filmed months later, you can sorta tell. Theres also a scene in the pilot."

That's what I'm thinking. It'll be interesting seeing Sam in jail.

But unfortunately, pretty much all the rumored episodes turn out to be completely different. =/ Dan should really take our advice!

krisiten

[40]Mar 29, 2010
    • level: 5
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    krisiten wrote:

That's what I'm thinking. It'll be interesting seeing Sam in jail.

But unfortunately, pretty much all the rumored episodes turn out to be completely different. =/ Dan should really take our advice!

exactly. I think the bulk of most speculations are just made up by people. It sounds like a really cool episode though but I couldnt see dan actually putting her jail. I mean, despite the fact that it does have various above-child concepts, it is also a kids show.