We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Role ideas for Cosgrove.

RiciSmokes2

[21]Jul 20, 2011
    • level: 7
    Just my opinion. That's a cartoon. An admittedly cute cartoon. But....A live action frog woman?? Not hot. Not hot at all. She'd have to turn green, ( the color people turn when they're about to puke.) And I can't think of one cute characteristic about frogs, not real live ones.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Zwingli4

[22]Jul 20, 2011
    • level: 16

RiciSmokes2 wrote:
    Just my opinion. That's a cartoon. An admittedly cute cartoon. But....A live action frog woman?? Not hot. Not hot at all. She'd have to turn green, ( the color people turn when they're about to puke.) And I can't think of one cute characteristic about frogs, not real live ones.

Bats and spiders aren't cute either (Batman, spiderman).

pscf3

[23]Jul 20, 2011
    They aren't female....

Zwingli4 wrote:

RiciSmokes2 wrote:

Bats and spiders aren't cute either (Batman, spiderman).

RiciSmokes2

[24]Jul 20, 2011
    The only reason the blue lady (mystique) in xmen is allowed such a creepy outside coloring is bc she's seemingly naked under the blue paint. Even male superheroes have to be seriously ripped, (look at the 20 pack on batman through that suit) or how puny Captain America was before his upgrade, he was to be pitied before his upgrade. My own opinion of course.

vanillacupcakes

[25]Jul 20, 2011

I'm just going to drop the whole frog thing. It's cute in a cartoon(kinda) but not in real life. I just can't see Miranda playing any kind of superhero.

A lot of Nickelodeon Stars don't make it really big after they leave. There may be a few exceptions like Amanda Bynes, Melissa Joan Hart, or Kenan Thompson, but a lot of talented people sort of live normal lives. Even though I love Nickelodeon way more than Disney, it seems like Disney does a better job at giving their stars careers after they leave their show/movie. Don't get me wrong, I love how Nickelodeon stars are more down to earth and stay out of the spotlight, but do you really think anybody from iCarly will be as big as Miley Cyrus or Shia Labeouf? I can see them doing some roles, and I'd really love them to be big respected stars, but I'm not sure if they will.

RiciSmokes2

[26]Jul 20, 2011
    ^ I hate when stars from past fav shows don't make it big. (although I understand if they choose not to make it big). I think Miranda possibly could, her movie record is as good as miley Cyrus' is. Her music just doesn't do as well, and she doesn't stay on red carpets. I wonder is nick not promoting them or them just not taking advantage of their fame while they have it.

Zwingli4

[27]Jul 21, 2011

vanillacupcakes wrote:

I'm just going to drop the whole frog thing. It's cute in a cartoon(kinda) but not in real life. I just can't see Miranda playing any kind of superhero.

A lot of Nickelodeon Stars don't make it really big after they leave. There may be a few exceptions like Amanda Bynes, Melissa Joan Hart, or Kenan Thompson, but a lot of talented people sort of live normal lives. Even though I love Nickelodeon way more than Disney, it seems like Disney does a better job at giving their stars careers after they leave their show/movie. Don't get me wrong, I love how Nickelodeon stars are more down to earth and stay out of the spotlight, but do you really think anybody from iCarly will be as big as Miley Cyrus or Shia Labeouf? I can see them doing some roles, and I'd really love them to be big respected stars, but I'm not sure if they will.

Yeah, whatever happened to Christine McGlade? I thought she was really talented. Ah well, at least A.Morrisette made it big. By the way, even though "You Can't Do That on Television" has been off the air for decades, why does Nickelodeon still do that green slime thing?

Edited on 07/21/2011 8:33pm

vanillacupcakes

[28]Jul 21, 2011

^I guess it's always been their "signature" thing...but they barely do it that much anymore. It's only during the KCAs, the promos they used to have of the Nickelodeon kids being slimed, and their new game show(I think).

Like even now, it seems like Nathan Kress is going to these lousy movie premieres(Zookeeper?? Prom movie??) while Miley Cyrus is invited to the Oscars. It bugs me people think she's "boring" so they don't care about her. In the end, it's about the amount of money the movies make, and if she can't bring in a lot of people to see her movies it's pointless. That's why I hope she does some sort of role that surprises everybody and convinces people she's a good actress to possibly gain more fans or something.

Miranda said something about going to college next year right?? And studying film?? Maybe she will be taking a break from Hollywood until she graduates college.

Edited on 07/21/2011 4:04pm

teenj12

[29]Jul 21, 2011
    • level: 26
    Brainsurge sucked the minute Family was put in front of it.

pscf3

[30]Jul 22, 2011
    It used to be good, but I wont even watch the family one cause it looks so darnit STUPID.