We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Okay, so I'm only on season 2 of iCarly so far, but I'll ask this anyway

Narniagirl7

[1]Sep 10, 2012
    • level: 3

Does iCarly get good guest stars later on? Also what guest stars would you have like to see on the show, even though it'll be ending this year? (I know, I know,I need to catch up) here are some I think would be good on there:

Owl City

Katy Perry

Mark Paul-Gosselaar

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MusicAddictBabe

[2]Sep 10, 2012
    • level: 18
    To be honest, I didn't really care much for the guest stars they had. I know altogether they had the Plain White T's (who weren't bad at all), David Archuleta (not too bad), Fred (still can't believe iCarly sunk that low...), and One Direction (can't really say I have much of an opinion about them). Someone let me know if I missed one.

I'm actually a little surprised Katy Perry hasn't been on there.

I don't know who I'd want to guest star.

schillingklaus

[3]Sep 10, 2012
    • level: 12

There is the one who portrays also Sue Sylvester from Glee, and there will be One Direction who seem to be some kind of sort of a boyband , and a certain Jimmy Fallon , whoever that is. Also, the girlfriend of Nathan Kress is going to show up. Likewise, Kenan Thompson of Kenan and Kel fame makes it. Schneider wants to contract a big guy as Carly's dad (and maybe also for Socko?)

I only care about guest characters, not at all about their actors, so it doesn't matter how famous the actors/singers/dancers are. Thus guest rôles like Leanne Carter, Magic Malika, Stacey Dillsen, Eric Blonowitz, Craig Ramirez, Gavin Mitchell, Adam, will always be featured in my fanfictions about iCarly, as they are the only ones who make the show worth it past season one.

teenj12

[4]Sep 11, 2012
    • level: 26
    Later Guest Stars:

Jane Lynch (iSam's Mom)

Jack Black (iStart A Fanwar)

First Lady, Michelle Obama (iMeet The First Lady)

One Direction (iGo One Direction)

Upcoming:

Jimmy Fallon

Some dudes from Pawn Stars

Emma Stone

Fireofnature

[5]Sep 11, 2012
    • level: 13
    schillingklaus wrote:

There is the one who portrays also Sue Sylvester from Glee, and there will be One Direction who seem to be some kind of sort of a boyband , and a certain Jimmy Fallon , whoever that is. Also, the girlfriend of Nathan Kress is going to show up. Likewise, Kenan Thompson of Kenan and Kel fame makes it. Schneider wants to contract a big guy as Carly's dad (and maybe also for Socko?)

I only care about guest characters, not at all about their actors, so it doesn't matter how famous the actors/singers/dancers are. Thus guest r�les like Leanne Carter, Magic Malika, Stacey Dillsen, Eric Blonowitz, Craig Ramirez, Gavin Mitchell, Adam, will always be featured in my fanfictions about iCarly, as they are the only ones who make the show worth it past season one.

I gotta agree with schiling here, like-minded, I always look at the guest roles as pivotal. In any show, guest roles can be twisted into many different directions, making them antagonistic, or supporting characters, and so forth. But yeah, he pretty much narrowed down most of the guest appearances. Jane Lynch may be appearing again, who knows. I don't always focus on the actor so much, either

vanillacupcakes

[6]Sep 13, 2012
    • level: 16
    Yeah, I don't like when episodes are written for the guest star(except iSam's Mom was good, because Sam's mom has been mentioned). I like it when the role is already written, and a celebrity happens to play that role. Basically, I hate when the guest stars just play themselves, or if it's obvious the role was written for them. That is why I like Jane Lynch, Jack Black, and Jim Parsons better than the rest. I'm sure Emma Stone's cameo will be great because of this too.

Everybody got the guest stars down. All that's missing is Kenan Thompson(who isn't that great) in the crossover and Victoria Justice as Shelby Marx(if that counts). Also, Tina Fey is going to have a small role in the Jimmy Fallon episode.

People I would want on the show
    Amy Poehler, Steve Carrell, Jason Segel, Jim Carrey, or Will Smith, or Taran Killam.

Fireofnature

[7]Sep 13, 2012
    • level: 13
    I must respectfully decline, I thought Kenan Thompson was pretty good. I think he could have been a lot better in his appearance, sure, but it was nice to see him considering he was back in my generation of stars, and one of the greats. So it was at least nostalgic for me ^_^

marcdragicevic

[8]Sep 13, 2012
    • level: 21
    Can't wait for Emma Stone, that episode should be a ripper.

teenj12

[9]Sep 14, 2012
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Of course it will be! Its centered around Spencer .

@Vanilla: Amy Poehler would be PERFECT on iCarly! And she would be able to act silly enough to fit in with the show (how the iCarly gang get int the silliest situation).

Narniagirl7

[10]Sep 15, 2012

More ideas:

The Hunger games stars

Taylor Swift

teenj12

[11]Sep 15, 2012
    Taylor Swift = Okay

Hunger Game Stars: What? .

Narniagirl7

[12]Sep 15, 2012

The stars from The Hunger Games movie: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, and Liam Hemsworth.

vanillacupcakes

[13]Sep 16, 2012
    • level: 16
    @FireofNature: Fair enough. I prefer Kel and SNL ruined Kenan Thompson for me, but Kenan wasn't the worst guest star. I think it's nice for Nick alumni to make an appearance; I just wished that it was somebody else. I think they could had a better part for him too.

@Narnia: I remember the rumor of Josh Hutcherson on Victorious. It could have worked. He's best friends with Avan and close with Victoria Justice. Idk about the rest of them though.

@teenj: Yes, I love Amy Poehler! She would do great on a show like this. I would definitely tune in, even if she just had a cameo.

RiciSmokes2

[14]Sep 17, 2012
    • level: 7
    I kinda hated the Hunger Games and I've found when I don't like the movies I'm not that fond of the people, that's wrong now that I type it out loud but still true. And Taylor Swift bothers me, I think it's the bad singing and off-key lip syncing. I second the preference of character actors over cameos, they seem to work too hard trying to be themselves it's weird.
    Edited on 09/17/2012 1:50am

marcdragicevic

[15]Sep 18, 2012
    teenj12 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Of course it will be! Its centered around Spencer .

That makes it even better.

MusicAddictBabe

[16]Jan 9, 2013
    Ok, I actually forgot about this, but I had wanted to add something a while ago. (And, yes, I do keep bumping up these old posts...because I'm still on break and am bored to death so I come on here and reply to stuff because I apparently have nothing better to do with my life lol.)

1.) I completely agree with all of you who said that you like the guest-star-character roles better than just the guest stars appearing as themselves. It makes it seem more interesting. Not to mention - like VC (I think) mentioned before - that if they're singers, they sometimes can't act...because they're singers.

2.) I thought Kenan Thompson was pretty awesome. But then again, it brought back 90's nostalgia when I watched that crossover. The only thing I thought was weird was when Tori said something about how she used to love "All That" because, I don't know, it, like, broke the fourth wall and was kind of an unneeded statement in my opinion.

3.) My favorite guest star who actually played a character role was Jim Parsons. I frickin' love The Big Bang Theory, and when I first saw that episode, I didn't know he was gonna be on there, so, needless to say, I was excited. And after watching it with my cousin, we kept quoting, "Slap my thighs," in front of our friends just to weird them out a little

4.) Again, I'm still not entirely sure who I would've wanted on that show, but I know one person I'm glad NEVER showed up. Two words: Justin Beiber.

teenj12

[17]Jan 9, 2013
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:

3.) My favorite guest star who actually played a character role was Jim Parsons. I frickin' love The Big Bang Theory, and when I first saw that episode, I didn't know he was gonna be on there, so, needless to say, I was excited. And after watching it with my cousin, we kept quoting, "Slap my thighs," in front of our friends just to weird them out a little

Yea, I gotta agree with you there, that Jim Parsons was the best guest star. His character was beyond hilarious xP.

marcdragicevic

[18]Feb 6, 2013
    I love Jim Parsons, I'd wish he came back for another episode.

teenj12

[19]Feb 9, 2013
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    I love Jim Parsons, I'd wish he came back for another episode.
    Hopefully on Sam and Cat .

MusicAddictBabe

[20]Feb 23, 2013
    That'd be awesome Actually, speaking of which, it really wouldn't surprise me if the girl who plays Penny on TBBT (sorry...drawing a blank right now lol) guest starred in that show or something. I mean, she is in, like, every other commercial now.