We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Spencer/Marissa Benson Friendship Discussion

tj_eatsfrylock

[1]Jan 4, 2009
    • level: 3
    i know that there was a previous thread closed with spencer and mrs benson as a ship. but i actually like their friendship and would think its cool to discuss that. in igo to japan i really liked them hanging out together and finding the kids. i think that they have a really cool friendship thatas funny to watch. i also like the episode where the kids were out and mrs benson and spencer were helping out around the house. i thought it was really funny when spencer hurt himself with a screwdriver and mrs benson helped him out. i like how mrs benson is basically the mom that carly and spencer dont really have with them. i hope to see them cause mischief in the future
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AndreaMSkate

[2]Jan 4, 2009
    • level: 49
    I'll allow it...for now. But if it starts turning argumentative/disturbing, then it's over.

chentalsong

[3]Feb 1, 2009
    • level: 9
    Well I thought it was really weird when they were going out in iChristmas. If Spencer is 26 and Mrs. Benson is like 40 or something....eh. That doesn't work out.

HottieSimz23

[4]Feb 1, 2009
    • level: 3
    chentalsong wrote:
    Well I thought it was really weird when they were going out in iChristmas. If Spencer is 26 and Mrs. Benson is like 40 or something....eh. That doesn't work out.

I agree. Mrs. Benson's not really Spencers type, plus the age gap, so they shouldn't really go out. But they do make a good team, since they're both guardians and help their kids in some way.

Which makes me wonder if we ever see Sam's mom in any future episodes...

chentalsong

[5]Feb 1, 2009
    • level: 9
    HottieSimz23 wrote:
    chentalsong wrote:
    I agree. Mrs. Benson's not really Spencers type, plus the age gap, so they shouldn't really go out. But they do make a good team, since they're both guardians and help their kids in some way. Which makes me wonder if we ever see Sam's mom in any future episodes...
    Well I agree with you there, they DO make a pretty good team when they're trying to solve something.

BrunaBrazil

[6]May 22, 2009
    • level: 5
    what, if they fell in love, they wouldn't be able to date because of the age? oh, come on! there are so many people in the world that marries 10, 20, even 30 years older people then them! or even more!

I think Spencer and Marisa would make a cute (don't ask why I think this) and funny. there's no chancefor they get togheter, but if it happened, I'd be happy!

igorseabra

[7]Jun 3, 2009
    • level: 10
    If that was true, Carly would become Freddie's aunt. And then we put Creddie into the trash.

marcdragicevic

[8]Jul 12, 2010
    • level: 21
    I liked how in the latest episode- when she told Spencer of that rhyme, and how he thought it was freaky.

schillingklaus

[9]Jul 12, 2010
    • level: 12

All nonsense, Spencer marrying Marissa Benson does in no way impose an obstacle to Creddie, as marriage between step-aunt/step-nephiew is not illegal in all states.

marcdragicevic

[10]Jul 12, 2010
    • level: 21
    schillingklaus wrote:

All nonsense, Spencer marrying Marissa Benson does in no way impose an obstacle to Creddie, as marriage between step-aunt/step-nephiew is not illegal in all states.

They don't like each other, so it's not an issue.