We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Season 2 discussion

srzeczyca

[1]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 27

I heard that season 2 will come out in the fall

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AndreaMSkate

[2]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 49
    That's when most new seasons come out...until we get something official from Nick, I don't see what there is to discuss that can't be done in general iCarly.

NatalieTV100

[3]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 10
    Well that's pretty obvious because in the new iCarly Nick commercial it says New episodes coming soon witch means that the new season will probally be out by September. And I read online that they started filming the second season in like May or June so Septemebr is the likely month.

AndreaMSkate

[4]Jul 31, 2008
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    Well that's pretty obvious because in the new iCarly Nick commercial it says New episodes coming soon witch means that the new season will probally be out by September. And I read online that they started filming the second season in like May or June so Septemebr is the likely month.

Yeah I know there's a season two. But what is there to talk about that can't be predicted in the Seddie thread, the Creddie thread, or any other thread? I just don't want people to start posting ridiculous rumors.

zulaz

[5]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 13
    Well..i did see that there will be a christmas episode =)

NatalieTV100

[6]Jul 31, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    Yeah I know there's a season two. But what is there to talk about that can't be predicted in the Seddie thread, the Creddie thread, or any other thread? I just don't want people to start posting ridiculous rumors.
    Yeah there's not even anything to talk about for season two until it comes out. Creddie fans can makes assumtions about Carly and Freddie and vice versa with Seddie fans. You never really know so this thread is pretty pointless until season two actually comes out.

AndreaMSkate

[7]Jul 31, 2008
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    Yeah there's not even anything to talk about for season two until it comes out. Creddie fans can makes assumtions about Carly and Freddie and vice versa with Seddie fans. You never really know so this thread is pretty pointless until season two actually comes out.

Yeah but I feel like it wouldn't be right to shut it down. We don't have a season 2 thread, so it's not a duplicate, and as editor I can't just shut down threads simply because I feel like they are a little pointless.

iskabibble07

[8]Jul 31, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    Yeah but I feel like it wouldn't be right to shut it down. We don't have a season 2 thread, so it's not a duplicate, and as editor I can't just shut down threads simply because I feel like they are a little pointless.
    Well I forgot about this thread but I remarked on the general ICarly thread that I saw a promo during ICarly reruns today that said we would get 2 new ICarlys on September 27th. That is forever and gone away though so it will be hard to wait. I will be able to say reruns of season one in my sleep by then.

zulaz

[9]Jul 31, 2008
    well, the only thing we can discuss for season 2..is iGo to Japan. what im seeing/reading so far, it will be in one of the beginning episodes most likely. but then again...im reading/hearing its a movie?...

NatalieTV100

[10]Jul 31, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    I guess your right. The only thing I was trying to say was that we can't talk about season two unless thier is some information on season 2 episode from Nick themselves(ie. commericals, episode guides,spoliers). This thread shouldn't be shut down because I think it will be very useful once be get atleast a bit of information on season 2.

AndreaMSkate

[11]Jul 31, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    Well I forgot about this thread but I remarked on the general ICarly thread that I saw a promo during ICarly reruns today that said we would get 2 new ICarlys on September 27th. That is forever and gone away though so it will be hard to wait. I will be able to say reruns of season one in my sleep by then.

Thanks for the info! I didn't know that. It really isn't that far off, considering tomorrow is August 1. Seriously...where did the summer go?

TeemerDJ

[12]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 12
    How different from Season 1 do you think Season 2 will be? Do you think they'll be given new opening credits? Will a new character become a regular (Harper ). WILL THERE BE NEW HAIRSTYLES!!! NEW DISCUSSIONS OF HAM???!!

ycc1988

[14]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 20
    For starters, no more elevator shoes. Hopefully, we'll also get some more solid hints towards any relationships. But not too much. I wonder what they will do in order to stall the relationship until the grand finale.

zulaz

[15]Jul 31, 2008
    ^ well, i mean. Season 1 did fine with it. there were episodes where it was just for giggles and stuff. no hints or anything. they can do the same with season 2.

NatalieTV100

[16]Aug 1, 2008
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    How different from Season 1 do you think Season 2 will be? Do you think they'll be given new opening credits? Will a new character become a regular (Harper ). WILL THERE BE NEW HAIRSTYLES!!! NEW DISCUSSIONS OF HAM???!!
    I hope the guy that plays Gibby becomes a regualr he's hialrious. It would be sort of rare for Harper to become a regular seeing that he was only in one episode but I hope he guest stars again. They'll probally have a new opeining, new looks, and probally more Seddie(or Creddie but I'm hoping for Seddie since I'm a big fan). I heard there's going to be an episode called "iMight Date Freddie" so there's probally a hint of something there.

pdyc

[17]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 16
    I think it would be weird if Gibby, Harper, or anyone else was added as a regualr. I like it just the way it is.

iskabibble07

[18]Aug 1, 2008
    pdyc wrote:
    I think it would be weird if Gibby, Harper, or anyone else was added as a regualr. I like it just the way it is.
    Well Gibby is a regular because he shows up a lot in the scenes at school. He just is not a central character. I agree with you though, the formula of Carly, Spencer, Sam and Freddie works perfectly. Don't fix it if it isnt broke.

zulaz

[19]Aug 1, 2008
    and i heard there's going to be a iChristmas and iKiss episode. but...i guess we will wait on that one. The titles may be a little off, but i bet it will be the same concept.

Canogaparkcindy

[20]Aug 1, 2008
    what if they're going to continue SEASON 1, I mean that last episode doesn't seem like the season finale.