We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Sam Puckett/Jennette McCurdy Discussion

Fireofnature

[161]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 13
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    You could read alot into the picture if you wanted to. He looks like he is sort of checking her out and she looks like she is flirting. Very cozy.

I don't know, they're outside and on a boat, she could just be holding her hair to keep it from blowing in the wind. You can tell the wind is blowing quite a bit, their hair is going out...as for whether Nathan's checking her out, I don't know about that one. He could be.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iskabibble07

[162]Aug 28, 2008
    Fireofnature wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    You could read alot into the picture if you wanted to. He looks like he is sort of checking her out and she looks like she is flirting. Very cozy.
    I don't know, they're outside and on a boat, she could just be holding her hair to keep it from blowing in the wind. You can tell the wind is blowing quite a bit, their hair is going out...as for whether Nathan's checking her out, I don't know about that one. He could be.
    I know. Probably not. Just playing around. No harm in that.

Grey90

[163]Aug 29, 2008
    • level: 10
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    I know. Probably not. Just playing around. No harm in that.

That's a nice picture, I think Nathan is checking her out, and Jenette does look pretty flirty.

Charmqn

[164]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 7
    Jennette has a new video up....her and Nathan banter about Rock band during a break on iCarly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jykl_UqhqHs

they want you to post comments on whether Jennette should sing vocals on Rock band and tape it...its adorable.

iskabibble07

[165]Aug 30, 2008

Wow. I have liked all the vid on her channel but this one was really fun. I can tell I am going to be watching this one may times. Both Nathan and Jennette were soooo cute. Did you catch his comment at the end of "how can you not like that face?" That is a flirty comment to say the least.

The only problem is they had the text comment locked on that vid. Maybe bc it just went up. So I had to comment through one of the other vids.

zulaz

[166]Aug 30, 2008
    ^ omg i know. i love how nathan was in there. now THATS what made it fun. since i commented on jennettes a couple of days ago saying how fun it would be for nathan or miranda to be on one of your videos.

and im guessing i got my wish? lolz.

natnel56

[167]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 3

they were so cute in that video and he was so flirting! (how can you not like that face) lol

do u think she meant to disable the comments cause ppl would say stuff about her and nathan! or was it just an accident....

ycc1988

[168]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 20
    Her hair seems shorter, is that the way it's going to be on the show?

zulaz

[169]Aug 30, 2008
    ycc1988 wrote:
    Her hair seems shorter, is that the way it's going to be on the show?

probably. she looks nice the way she is now. it doesnt matter to me on how she looks anyway.

but i hope they wont block the comments...i mean..at least i can post about "oooo! seddie seddie!! nathan and jennette cute couple oooo!" on her blog comments lolz.

iskabibble07

[170]Aug 31, 2008
    natnel56 wrote:

they were so cute in that video and he was so flirting! (how can you not like that face) lol

do u think she meant to disable the comments cause ppl would say stuff about her and nathan! or was it just an accident....

Well in that both Nathan and Jennette were pitching for comments to vote for their side, seems like they should have left the comments on. But as cute as it was that they both were flirting, it really isnt seddie bc they were not benig Freddie and Sam. It could be Jenathan or Nathette or whatever confirming that the two actors are cute together and may become a couple. But that may or may not change how the writers guide the way the characters relate.

ger5632

[171]Aug 31, 2008
    • level: 24
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    natnel56 wrote:

Well in that both Nathan and Jennette were pitching for comments to vote for their side, seems like they should have left the comments on. But as cute as it was that they both were flirting, it really isnt seddie bc they were not benig Freddie and Sam. It could be Jenathan or Nathette or whatever confirming that the two actors are cute together and may become a couple. But that may or may not change how the writers guide the way the characters relate.

we better not talk about any couples here. we should talk more about Jenette. anyway, i love her new video (in fact i love all her videos) i just love her being so cheery. she rocks!

zulaz

[172]Aug 31, 2008
    lol. i just love how nathan was acting all girly towards her and stuff in the video. and i kinda agree with jennette, that in one of the icarly epsisodes, freddie and sam should do a dare where jennette has to act girly for a week and stuff. that would be a funny episode.

iskabibble07

[173]Aug 31, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    lol. i just love how nathan was acting all girly towards her and stuff in the video. and i kinda agree with jennette, that in one of the icarly epsisodes, freddie and sam should do a dare where jennette has to act girly for a week and stuff. that would be a funny episode.
    You are right, amazingly Jennete is even more adorable as Jennette than as Sam. This latest vid on Youtube is one where she seems to explode with girlishness. Maybe its bc nathan is there. but I agreed with Nathana the end that nobody could not love that face.

zulaz

[174]Aug 31, 2008
    i hope jennette does more videos with nathan in it. thats why i voted YES for her to sing

more people say 'yes' for her to sing, the more likely of a chance we will have nathan be on her next video =)

iMIMI37

[175]Aug 31, 2008
    • level: 8
    That was my favorite vid on her channel. I also say yes on her to sing, everyone's going to hear her sing when her cd comes out anyway. I also loved when nathan said "I don't feel like it" all girly. That vid just reinstated why they're my favorites.

ycc1988

[176]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 20
    Back to Sam the character, I find it interesting that she would be interested in cell phone "guts" (as she called them).

iskabibble07

[177]Sep 1, 2008
    iMIMI37 wrote:
    That was my favorite vid on her channel. I also say yes on her to sing, everyone's going to hear her sing when her cd comes out anyway. I also loved when nathan said "I don't feel like it" all girly. That vid just reinstated why they're my favorites.
    I voted for her to sing but that Nathan has to sing with her. How cute would that be?

pdyc

[178]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 16
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    iMIMI37 wrote:
    I voted for her to sing but that Nathan has to sing with her. How cute would that be?

That would be so adorable! *frantically goes to youtube to but that in the comments*

zulaz

[179]Sep 1, 2008
    ^ OMG! i would LOVE to see nathan sing with her! im ganna put that up too! (but this time, in her blog. since im not sure if she actually reads ALL of the youtube comments...yeesh...its alot..lol)

zulaz

[180]Sep 9, 2008
    Jennette's got a new video and blog up.