We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Sam Puckett/Jennette McCurdy Discussion

zulaz

[101]Jul 28, 2008
    • level: 13
    ycc1988 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    41225525557 wrote:
    I THINK SAM LIKES FREDDIE

haha, a lot of people think that. You're not in the minority at all.

It really does seem like her picking on Freddie is a way of hiding something. Like Freddie himself said.

oh yeah! i totally forgot about that quote freddie said lol! And Sam doesnt really "bully" freddie. just teases him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

chasefan100

[102]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 11
    zulaz wrote:

you mean Jennette liking Nathan? or their characters?..lol =)

i personally think its both..lol! or hope so at least xD

I think it's both too lol.

Personally I like Janette alot more than Miranda.

zulaz

[103]Jul 29, 2008
    ^ seriously. Jennette's got way more talent =)

chasefan100

[104]Jul 29, 2008
    zulaz wrote:

Yeah I think Janette is more natural or something.

I always laugh with Sam's jokes but with Carly it seems forced.

do I make sense? lol

zulaz

[105]Jul 29, 2008
    chasefan100 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:

do I make sense? lol

Yes. it does make sense lol. Carly's jokes airnt funny. their like "uhhgg....!"

Sam's jokes are halarious lol! or at least she makes them funny.

like in iHave a Lovesick Teacher episode, Sam was like: "Sometimes my mother laughs...>_>"

even that alone made me laugh lol!

chasefan100

[106]Jul 29, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:

do I make sense? lol

Yes. it does make sense lol. Carly's jokes airnt funny. their like "uhhgg....!"

Sam's jokes are halarious lol! or at least she makes them funny.

like in iHave a Lovesick Teacher episode, Sam was like: "Sometimes my mother laughs...>_>"

even that alone made me laugh lol!

I think it's the way Janette says it. Kind of like in a "Yeah whatever" attitude. So it makes everyone laugh

pdyc

[107]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 16
    Yeah, Jennette delivers her lines very well.

zulaz

[108]Jul 29, 2008
    ^ yeah she does =)

it just seems like with Miranda..she over "drama's" it ya know?

pdyc

[109]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 16
    I know what you mean, but Miranda does have her funny moments. Like when she was playing with her voice in 'iWin a Date' lol

zulaz

[110]Jul 29, 2008
    she has funny moments..but not funny jokes lol! she thinks her jokes are funny..which make it...EHH...

iskabibble07

[111]Jul 30, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    Yeah I think Janette is more natural or something. I always laugh with Sam's jokes but with Carly it seems forced. do I make sense? lol
    Yes. it does make sense lol. Carly's jokes airnt funny. their like "uhhgg....!" Sam's jokes are halarious lol! or at least she makes them funny. like in iHave a Lovesick Teacher episode, Sam was like: "Sometimes my mother laughs...>_>" even that alone made me laugh lol!
    I think its a matter of taste. Sam gets more "jokey jokes" like the insults to Freddie. More of the humor the writers give to Carly come from her short answers or the fast paced dialog between her and Spencer. I do think she is funny but not in a jokey way. On Iwin a date, she was more openly funny so it was nice to see that. Its an ensemble show so each character brings their own form of humor to the show and that is what makes it a good show.

zulaz

[112]Jul 30, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    Yeah I think Janette is more natural or something. I always laugh with Sam's jokes but with Carly it seems forced. do I make sense? lol
    Yes. it does make sense lol. Carly's jokes airnt funny. their like "uhhgg....!" Sam's jokes are halarious lol! or at least she makes them funny. like in iHave a Lovesick Teacher episode, Sam was like: "Sometimes my mother laughs...>_>" even that alone made me laugh lol!
    I think its a matter of taste. Sam gets more "jokey jokes" like the insults to Freddie. More of the humor the writers give to Carly come from her short answers or the fast paced dialog between her and Spencer. I do think she is funny but not in a jokey way. On Iwin a date, she was more openly funny so it was nice to see that. Its an ensemble show so each character brings their own form of humor to the show and that is what makes it a good show.

lol yeahm like Freddie's dorkieness in the show lol! when he does some dorky things, its funny.

SapphireStones

[113]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 15
    zulaz wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:

lol yeahm like Freddie's dorkieness in the show lol! when he does some dorky things, its funny.

Even funnier when Sam calls him out for it

iskabibble07

[114]Jul 31, 2008
    SapphireStones wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    I also like when they trade insults. Like an exchange that I think is on Iwant to stay with spencer where she says "You smell weird" and he shoots right back "Your butt is shaped like a ham" or something like that. Now that is classy comedy! LOL

SapphireStones

[115]Aug 2, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    SapphireStones wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    I also like when they trade insults. Like an exchange that I think is on Iwant to stay with spencer where she says "You smell weird" and he shoots right back "Your butt is shaped like a ham" or something like that. Now that is classy comedy! LOL

LOL
    Aww man. if he really said that.
    But Carly's humor isn't THAT bad, she just has a different type of it than Sam. Sam's the notoriously funny one anyway. Carly's the caring one, and Freddie's the nerdy one.
    And Miranda isn't a bad actor or anything. She just seems like she has the same personality as Megan on Drake and Josh, minus all the pranking (but she actually STILL does those once in awhile). But Jennette is more versatile with her roles. Has anyone seen the Law and Order: SVU epsiode with her in it? Talk about drama...

zulaz

[116]Aug 2, 2008
    ^ come to think of it...we've seen Jennette Cry...but not Miranda...hmmmm...xD

iMIMI37

[117]Aug 3, 2008
    • level: 8
    zulaz wrote:

It's like she has no feelings. Sam may not show it but I think she's kind of the sensitve one.

SapphireStones

[118]Aug 3, 2008
    iMIMI37 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:

It's like she has no feelings. Sam may not show it but I think she's kind of the sensitve one.

Yeah, well she generally has more acting experience. I mean if you search Jennette you get at least 25 different shows (some commercials and minor roles, but still). Miranda doesn't have as much experience under her belt, and the roles she does have are generally dealing with the same personalities. Jennette's done drama, comedy, advertising, and general types of acting. Miranda's okay, Sam's just got a better on screen personality that overshadows Miranda.

iskabibble07

[119]Aug 4, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    It would be good to see Miranda take out a dramatic role outside of ICarly where she can really act. Now on ICarly I think she does a convincing job of looknig upset, worried, angry, etc. But I would vote for no crying on ICarly ever! It is a comedy show after all. Let's keep it that way.

Fireofnature

[120]Aug 4, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    It would be good to see Miranda take out a dramatic role outside of ICarly where she can really act. Now on ICarly I think she does a convincing job of looknig upset, worried, angry, etc. But I would vote for no crying on ICarly ever! It is a comedy show after all. Let's keep it that way.

-_- People cry on comedy shows also...I could name plenty comedy shows where people have cried, and they've also had relationships that didn't disrupt the flow of the show.