We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Sam Puckett/Jennette McCurdy Discussion

Nature9000

[61]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 9
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    yeah really! especially towards Freddie right?? tee hee!!

gotta love that Seddie...

I would say keep dreaming...but I think I'll do this:

Sam: "KEEP DREAMING!"

There is always a chance something could happen though, who knows. Jeanette McCurdy is my favorite actor, either her or William Peterson...Sam is my favorite character, so I would want to see her wind up with someone, anyone that I think actually looks halfway decent. There aren't that many good looking guys on the show either, Jonah was one but look how that ended up, lol.

Jonah: "I STILL have bruises!"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gryffinval7890

[62]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 12
    Nature9000 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    yeah really! especially towards Freddie right?? tee hee!!

gotta love that Seddie...

I would say keep dreaming...but I think I'll do this:

Sam: "KEEP DREAMING!"

There is always a chance something could happen though, who knows. Jeanette McCurdy is my favorite actor, either her or William Peterson...Sam is my favorite character, so I would want to see her wind up with someone, anyone that I think actually looks halfway decent. There aren't that many good looking guys on the show either, Jonah was one but look how that ended up, lol.

Jonah: "I STILL have bruises!"

lo1! yeah! but Jonah was a punk!

and Freddies pretty dang loyal... tee hee! they should get together... fo' really... tee hee!

zulaz

[63]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 13
    ^ i know, Freddie is always being nice to Sam ya know that? the nly time he's rude to Sam is when she makes a come-back to him.

missyera

[64]Jul 5, 2008
    • level: 8
    Sam is my all time favorite character, followed by Freddie. Only on iCarly of course. ^_^ *sigh* Her character, despite being very vicious and bossy, is ver endearing to me.

zulaz

[65]Jul 8, 2008
    Jennette apparently updated her blog =)

and for the 4th of July, she went to Huntington Beach...DAMMIT LOL!!! i seriously live like..15-20 mins away from there....GRR!! i would've gone if i knew she would be there....eh..o well...>_>

pdyc

[66]Jul 8, 2008
    • level: 16
    I would like to see an episode where she acts like the opposite of herself. the "anti-Sam" lol i don't know how that would work in a plot of an episode, but i'm just saying it would be interesting to watch.

gryffinval7890

[67]Jul 8, 2008
    hmmm... maybe as a random moment, or some how a sub-plot, where you find she has a terrible fear of... mice??? tee hee! and she jumps up on a chair after seeing one... tee hee!!!

i dunno... just something random...

iskabibble07

[68]Jul 15, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    hmmm... maybe as a random moment, or some how a sub-plot, where you find she has a terrible fear of... mice??? tee hee! and she jumps up on a chair after seeing one... tee hee!!! i dunno... just something random...
    I just watched the Halloween epi online since they hardly ever show it. Jennette did some nice acting being afraid in the haunted apartment. It was also a little anti Sam because she was being so girly and all.

zulaz

[69]Jul 15, 2008
    ^ lol yeah. it its always fun to see her "off" their character once in a while in a funny way. the halloween episode was funny since all three of them kept screaming lol!
    Edited on 07/15/2008 3:41pm

iskabibble07

[70]Jul 15, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    ^ lol yeah. it its always fun to see her "off" their character once in a while in a funny way. the halloween episode was funny since all three of them kept screaming lol!
    Yes they scream funny. And the lady in the haunted room was the lady from Seinfeld so that was funny. Carly looked great in the big ladybug costume also.

Fireofnature

[71]Jul 15, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    Yes they scream funny. And the lady in the haunted room was the lady from Seinfeld so that was funny. Carly looked great in the big ladybug costume also.

Seinfeld? I think you're right...That Halloween episode was pretty fun, Sam kept to her character I thought...

iskabibble07

[72]Jul 16, 2008

Fireofnature wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    Seinfeld? I think you're right...That Halloween episode was pretty fun, Sam kept to her character I thought...

Yeah, I thought she looked familiar so I looked it up on IMDB and she played George's mom on Seinfeld. Pretty funny lady.

Fireofnature

[73]Jul 16, 2008
    True true, that was a good show. Now what can I say about Sam, I think she's the funniest character in the show, but of course that's not why she's my favorite, even though it's part of the reason.

iskabibble07

[74]Jul 16, 2008
    Fireofnature wrote:
    True true, that was a good show. Now what can I say about Sam, I think she's the funniest character in the show, but of course that's not why she's my favorite, even though it's part of the reason.
    In terms of females, It think it is a split. Sam gets more physical and insult humor. But Carly is involved in more fast paced banter, particularly with Spencer and I find that funny. And of course both are adorable. But overall I would hand funniest person in the show to Spencer because he has something funny to do almost every time he has a line.

Fireofnature

[75]Jul 16, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    In terms of females, It think it is a split. Sam gets more physical and insult humor. But Carly is involved in more fast paced banter, particularly with Spencer and I find that funny. And of course both are adorable. But overall I would hand funniest person in the show to Spencer because he has something funny to do almost every time he has a line.

Yeah, but Sam's still my favorite. I just like her personality the best out of all the characters.

AndreaMSkate

[76]Jul 16, 2008
    • level: 49
    Sam's my favorite too. Carly's form of humor just doesn't appeal to me quite as much.

gryffinval7890

[77]Jul 16, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Sam's my favorite too. Carly's form of humor just doesn't appeal to me quite as much.

i think that Carly would seem a lot more funny if Miranda Cosgrove could deliver her lines well...

and not in the same tone for almost every single one...

i swear... that girl is always sing-songing... it gets annoying...tee hee!!

ger5632

[78]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 24

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    i think that Carly would seem a lot more funny if Miranda Cosgrove could deliver her lines well... and not in the same tone for almost every single one... i swear... that girl is always sing-songing... it gets annoying...tee hee!!

and sometimes she has the werird air sound coming out of her mouth. oh well, i still like miranda. Sam rocks! I so dont want her to mature. I love her now and i dont want her to change. even though i think freddie really wants her to be the mature Sam.

Fireofnature

[79]Jul 17, 2008
    You don't know if that sound could actually be a characterization thing, you know. It's like theater, all these small things that actors have to do so the audience doesn't see that the characters are not perfect.

AndreaMSkate

[80]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 49
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

i think that Carly would seem a lot more funny if Miranda Cosgrove could deliver her lines well...

and not in the same tone for almost every single one...

i swear... that girl is always sing-songing... it gets annoying...tee hee!!

Yeah you've got a point there...she's always speaking in the same way. But she's Miranda Cosgrove...she's kind of like the "Jamie Lynn" of iCarly, but just not quite at the same level...I like her, but well...I just like Jennette more.