We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Sam Puckett/Jennette McCurdy Discussion

KatelynBrissey

[301]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 4
    Was watching BrainSurge (A new game show on Nick) Jennette was on there, and she was really funny. She was also on there with nathan :-D

There's another brain surge with Miranda and Jerry if you guys can catch it when it comes on.

If you guys know Jennette, then you know that she loves to ice skate. I wonder if the part in iMove Out when Spencer, Carly, and Sam come back from the ice skating rink was a nod to her interest. It wasn't essential to the plot, so it could have very well have been.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nashnumbers

[302]Jan 28, 2010
    • level: 1

Hey. So a discussion about Jennette on another forum sort of "outed me" in terms of my feelings about S4 of iCarly. I thought maybe some people would be up for rationally discussing it.

First of all, let me say that Dan pretty much doesn't have a show without Sam, and I would be devestating, but I'm not **entirely convinced** that Jennette will return for Season 4, or at least for all of the episodes. Does anyone else have similar dreadful feelings?

Sensitive topic, I know. But please: let's all agree to stay polite if responding...

xiaxia123

[303]Feb 4, 2010
    • level: 4
    Hey guys, please check out my icarly and jennette mccurdy fan site/blog. Url is http://icarlyjennette.xiaxiamoviemakerrules.co.cc. Please give me some feedback, both on the content and design. Either reply here or comment on my blog.

Big-Smoke321

[304]Feb 4, 2010
    • level: 2
    does jennette prefer singing or acting?

marcdragicevic

[305]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 21
    I don't know. I'll ask her that.