We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "Messin' With Lubert" Thread

iCarly317

[21]Jul 15, 2008
    • level: 13
    I think Lewbert gets just the perfect amount of time on the show. I only say that cause he's a little too crazy to put on the show for more than a few minuets. But I do hope to see more of this segment in the future.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bim7012

[22]Jul 24, 2008
    • level: 2
    iCarly317 wrote:
    I think Lewbert gets just the perfect amount of time on the show. I only say that cause he's a little too crazy to put on the show for more than a few minuets. But I do hope to see more of this segment in the future.

ya think so?

totaljackass

[23]Aug 2, 2008
    • level: 4

crazyforTV97 wrote:
    I wish they could have shown that "Messin With Lewbert" in iAm Your Biggest Fan. Stupid Mandy had to ruin it. That could have been the funniest thing on iCarly so far.

I know. I actually cried when they didn't do it. I never watched the episode since.

iskabibble07

[24]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 13
    totaljackass wrote:

crazyforTV97 wrote:
    I wish they could have shown that "Messin With Lewbert" in iAm Your Biggest Fan. Stupid Mandy had to ruin it. That could have been the funniest thing on iCarly so far.

I know. I actually cried when they didn't do it. I never watched the episode since.

I dislike Lubert only slightly less than I dislike Mandy which is a lot. lol

marcdragicevic

[25]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 21
    That was great when Carly and Sam blasted the horn into the phone where Lewburt was at the other end and you could even see how Lewburt reacted.