We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iWas a Pageant Girl' Episode Discussion

XEOCX

[241]Jan 30, 2010
    • level: 7
    Oh! Was that you're favorite part of the episode? Cuz that was so much more Seddie than Creddie ever got in the episode
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HaydenAvery

[242]Jan 30, 2010
    • level: 21
    um no. There was much funnier. Freddie was being sarcastic about that. Plus Carly cared when Freddie got hurt with the lencil and each knew when the other was going to cave in for Sam/Spencer.

SpandyRules63

[243]Jan 30, 2010
    • level: 1

iCarly317 wrote:
    For once, I think airing an episode on a Friday rather than a Saturday was a mistake. Not nearly enough people even knew it was on as opposed to an episode that would air Saturday.

I completely agree with you. I think that Nick really needs to go back to airing their sitcoms only on Saturday and Sunday nights and airing Nicktoons on Friday nights. Anyone here remember Friday Night Nicktoons? They really should do something like that again.

As for the episode, I thought it was really good. It was nice to see another side of Sam and the subplot with the silly game was hilarious!

Edited on 01/30/2010 3:57pm

taillow22

[244]Jan 30, 2010
    • level: 11

Oh, what do you know, a shipping war is starting!

Anyway, does anyone know when this episode will air again, because I've been waiting forever...

iCarly317

[245]Jan 30, 2010
    • level: 13
    taillow22 wrote:

Anyway, does anyone know when this episode will air again, because I've been waiting forever...

There's always going to be arrogant people...you can't stop that...

And its airing again in one hour. East coast anyway.

XEOCX

[246]Jan 30, 2010
    taillow22 wrote:

I thought it was gonna air tonight. But you can always but it on iTunes.
    Btw, I didn't mean to start brewing another war. Things just happen

hardcorefakes

[247]Jan 30, 2010

this episode was OK.

the sublot was hilarious to me. had me crying cause i was laughing so hard.

i wasnt all that intrested in main plot though. jennette's dance was alright but not the best iv'e seen like some people on this website so proclaim like thell never ever get a chance to type it ever again.

Ulrich22

[248]Jan 30, 2010
    • level: 25
    Whats up with them doing that whole Quinn Pensky thing? Man i remember the pageant episode with Quinn from Zoey 101 when she did them when she was younger as well. Now this totally fits perfectly into this episode.

iCarly317

[249]Jan 30, 2010
    Just a shout-out to Dan's old shows I guess. He likes to do a lot of small references like that from time to time. I didn't even catch the Quinn Pensky part though.

Girlygirl24

[250]Jan 30, 2010
    • level: 28
    I saw that part i was suprised when i heard it

Freddimamay

[251]Jan 31, 2010
    • level: 4
    I loved how Spencer referred to Fred as his bud, i think it shows his progression in the show. In the first season he would always refer to Sam and Freddie as his little sisters friends, this season he's way more involved in their adventures. More and more they turn from a trio to a foursome. This makes me happy cause Spencer's my favorite

Evening_Haze

[252]Jan 31, 2010
    This episode was good. Of course I liked the "Aww, Sam if you're in love with me just say so." and i liked when Sam said "I feel hot." and Carly goes, "I feel violated!" The subplot was funny. I don't know why anyone would pay for that game though. They could just make those cards at home. I feel bad saying this, but the only thing I didn't like about this episode was the fact that I think LeAnne should have won. She seemed so nice and her whole life was like, dedicated to pageants, she deserved to win 100 in a row. The old-fashioned train station theme of the dance was cool and anyway the episode was alright. I give it a 9. Bye!

xiaxia123

[253]Jan 31, 2010
    I like the end.Freddie and Spencer put on new cards, and Freddie's says hobo, and spencer's says banana. I laughed so hard at that!!

DPluver2012

[254]Jan 31, 2010
    xiaxia123 wrote:
    I like the end.Freddie and Spencer put on new cards, and Freddie's says hobo, and spencer's says banana. I laughed so hard at that!!
    bahaha i know xD its was pretty funny.lately i seem to enjoy spencers subplot shenanigans funnier than the main one.but i love the main ones too,his just makes me laugh harder xD my dad said without spencer he wouldnt be watching icarly xD

Freddimamay

[255]Jan 31, 2010

xiaxia123 wrote:

LOL running themes indeed

Beastgirl2

[256]Jan 31, 2010

This episode was sorta fun, but I wanted to hear Sam sing! How come they never have her sing for the show? That would be awesome, because Jennette has a great voice.

That was cute how Freddie was like, "If you love me, just say so," or whatever he said. It reminded me of the last episode when he teased Sam about being jealous of him and Carly.

It was kinda weird though how they didn't seem to make any reference at all to the previous episode. I guess that's to be expected with this show.

iCarly317

[257]Feb 1, 2010
    Beastgirl2 wrote:

This episode was sorta fun, but I wanted to hear Sam sing! How come they never have her sing for the show? That would be awesome, because Jennette has a great voice.

That was cute how Freddie was like, "If you love me, just say so," or whatever he said. It reminded me of the last episode when he teased Sam about being jealous of him and Carly.

It was kinda weird though how they didn't seem to make any reference at all to the previous episode. I guess that's to be expected with this show.

Certain episodes seem to be aired out of order. I think this episode was supposed to air before iSaved Your Life, and instead this episode was pushed back, so that's why. It should come up some time within the next few episodes though.

Beastgirl2

[258]Feb 2, 2010
    iCarly317 wrote:
    Beastgirl2 wrote:

Certain episodes seem to be aired out of order. I think this episode was supposed to air before iSaved Your Life, and instead this episode was pushed back, so that's why. It should come up some time within the next few episodes though.

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. Why is it so hard for them to just air them in order? That's kinda frustrating.

Freddimamay

[259]Feb 11, 2010

Sam's mom???

http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/toddlers-and-tiaras/

" This pageant mom loves to doll up her 7-year-old tomboy daughter in full glitz, complete with spray tan and fake teeth."

On a side note as horrifying as that vid is. The thing I lol'd at, is that I am Kim, and on my Facebook and andything else internet related, I'm Kim Boh Jones. Kim Jones is the psycho mom in this clip, LMAO too funny

marcdragicevic

[260]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 21
    Yeah bascially all of Season 3 has been played out of order including this one.