We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iWas a Pageant Girl' Episode Discussion

pixarprincess

[101]Jan 4, 2010
    • level: 13
    gamer_boy997 wrote:

I hate to say it to you guys, but I don't think this episode will be airing on January 9th.

I saw a promo several times that talked about this Saturday (Jan. 9th), and it was known as "Just Jennette".

But HERE'S the catch: It said that they will be revealing the 'softer' side of Sam on iCarly, and they showed a bunch of clips from 'iMakeSamGirlier', and it said nothing about the episode being new, meaning that they are probably going to show 'iMakeSameGirlier', not the new episode. It then said that a new episode of True Jackson VP was right after featuring Jennette McCurdy reprising her role from Season 1.

It did NOT say anything about a new episode of iCarly known as 'iWasaPageantGirl'. I apologize if I crushed your guys' hope, but that's what I know so far. Correct me at all if I'm wrong though!

EDIT: , looks like the above poster beat me to saying it. Oh well, this is a pretty detailed explanation, so I'll keep the post up.

And I have to agree with the poster a couple pages back. I don't find Jennette McCurdy all that attractive. She has a bit a beauty... but she's not really on fire...

What? WHAT!?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

XEOCX

[102]Jan 4, 2010
    • level: 7
    I checked this saturday on my t.v and iWas a Pageant Girl is on this saturday at 8. The t.v never lies on that sort of stuff. So I blame nick for not putting a promo up yet. I rememeber this one iCarly a while ago and the promo wasn't on t.v until Thursday or Friday

taillow22

[103]Jan 4, 2010
    • level: 11
    Oh, Nick, either way I think I will slap you.

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[104]Jan 5, 2010
    • level: 5
    Boy does Nickelodeon like to mess with airing !@#$%^&. This episode is now re-scheduled for January 30th, the only thing new this weekend for the Just Jennette weekend is 'Tru Jackson, VP'. The iCarly episode seems to be, a repeat of 'iMake Sam Girlier'

XEOCX

[105]Jan 5, 2010
    Really? Does it say that on the tv guide?

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[106]Jan 5, 2010
    • level: 5

XEOCX wrote:
    Really? Does it say that on the tv guide?

well, for one thing:

http://www.nickandmore.com/2010/01/04/%E2%80%9Cjust-jennette%E2%80%9D-weekend-update-no-new-icarly/

AND the huge plus is Dan hasn't been promoting the episode on twitter like he normally does for new episodes. Another thing to catch is, the promos being shown on Nick on Just Jennette weekend have been from 'iMake Sam Girlier'. The only thing NEW was snippets from Tru Jackson, VP

XEOCX

[107]Jan 5, 2010
    Oh, God. I hate when Nick does this! Now the episode is gonna be scheduled at such a random date.

Ulrich22

[108]Jan 5, 2010
    • level: 25
    lol

saylavee

[109]Jan 5, 2010
    • level: 18
    So lemme get this straight, nick decides to push back a new episode about sam's character, who is played by jennette, to show 2 episodes featuring jennette in the same role and another role in a block called "just jennette". so they play a re-run and a new episode, instead of just playing two new episodes. and this block is suppost to be "just jennette" so they A) arent showing a re-run of zoey 101 that she was in, but they showed all shows that victoria justice was in in "very victoria" and miranda cosgrove in "miranda madness" B) taking off the new ep of icarly which has HUGE character development for sam, who is played by jenette ...wow nick, just wow i love their logic there

HaydenAvery

[110]Jan 5, 2010
    • level: 21
    so let me get this straight...they don't air a new episode, which still features jennette, and move it to january 30th for no reason. (facepalm) someone please slap nick.

futuramarama

[111]Jan 5, 2010
    • level: 37
    This has got to be one of the dumbest decisions on Nick ever

pixarprincess

[112]Jan 5, 2010
    • level: 13
    I am so confused right now...

TheSchwab

[113]Jan 5, 2010
    • level: 11
    Jennette Just tweeted that she was confused and Just Jennette weekend is this weekend.

saylavee

[114]Jan 5, 2010
    EVEN JENETTE IS CONFUSED ABOUT HER OWN SPECIAL!!! SERIOUSLY NICKELODEAN!!!! and why is her special so much shorter than miranda's and victoria's anyway?

katywishing100

[115]Jan 5, 2010
    • level: 15
    Miranda and Victoria both had shows on Nick before, maybe thats the reason?

saylavee

[116]Jan 5, 2010
    well they could show the episode of zoey 101 she guest starred in and maybe more than one episode of icarly that she was a larger part in and the new episode. and i beleive the only reason that victoria guest stared in those shows is because of victorious and they wana give her publicity

gamer_boy997

[117]Jan 5, 2010
    • level: 4

*reads the above posts*

I have to agree with most of you.

But at the same time, I thinking, "If they're going to delay the new episode, why not delay the entire 'Just Jennette' night so that the new episode can be in it? And while you're at it, why not toss in the episode of Zoey 101 she was in."

But of course, Nick likes to be strange when it comes to things like this... I was watching an episode of iCarly earlier today, and I noticed that during the episode it said, "New iCarly and True Jackson VP, part of Jennette McCurdy night...". Obviously, Nick remembered to cover up the promo and all that, but they forgot to shade the messages during the actual shows...

And wow... I just read saylavee's post a few posts above, and that really is stupid. Jennette McCurdy being confused about her OWN NIGHT? Wow...

tweenboy

[118]Jan 5, 2010
    • level: 9
    gamer_boy997 wrote:

*reads the above posts*

I have to agree with most of you.

But at the same time, I thinking, "If they're going to delay the new episode, why not delay the entire 'Just Jennette' night so that the new episode can be in it? And while you're at it, why not toss in the episode of Zoey 101 she was in."

But of course, Nick likes to be strange when it comes to things like this... I was watching an episode of iCarly earlier today, and I noticed that during the episode it said, "New iCarly and True Jackson VP, part of Jennette McCurdy night...". Obviously, Nick remembered to cover up the promo and all that, but they forgot to shade the messages during the actual shows...

And wow... I just read saylavee's post a few posts above, and that really is stupid. Jennette McCurdy being confused about her OWN NIGHT? Wow...

Its absoluetly RIDICULOUSE.Nick is horrible at promoting things and airing things at a proper and BETTER time.Two qualities that Disney doesnt lack.Nick just emotionally and mentally Slapped the dog s@@@ outta Jennette`s mouth

wallflower07

[119]Jan 6, 2010

or they could show the episode only once without any promo then later go back and promote it as a new episode nick has done this before with the rugrats all grown up.

ruffmanfan88

[120]Jan 6, 2010
    • level: 12
    I don't know but tvguide.com says the episode will air. On the nick site it says TBA or something like that( i forgot what this said). On msn.com it says it will air the 30th.