We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iWas a Pageant Girl' Episode Discussion

pixarprincess

[141]Jan 7, 2010
    • level: 13
    Alrighty then. EVERYONE, be stationed at your TVs at approximately 8 pm on Saturday, and make sure it is the episode we want. If yes, we continue watching. If not, turn the tv off and report back on this site. Whoever does this, gets a free cookie. (Sugar, made by yours truly.)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fryman1701

[142]Jan 7, 2010
    • level: 7
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    fryman1701 wrote:
    Saw a banner ad today on Nick that said 'new iCarly and new True Jackson this saturday on Just Jennette weekend' I really wish they would give us accurate info. Jerks.
    they have shown it for 2 weeks now lol where have u guys been?
    the point being, THEY ARE STILL SHOWING IT. Even though it is most likely not a new iCarly. They can show 2 crappy eps of Malcolm in the Middle with Jennette in them, but they won't air the new Carly?

DPluver2012

[143]Jan 8, 2010
    • level: 11
    fryman1701 wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    fryman1701 wrote:
    Saw a banner ad today on Nick that said 'new iCarly and new True Jackson this saturday on Just Jennette weekend' I really wish they would give us accurate info. Jerks.
    they have shown it for 2 weeks now lol where have u guys been?
    the point being, THEY ARE STILL SHOWING IT. Even though it is most likely not a new iCarly. They can show 2 crappy eps of Malcolm in the Middle with Jennette in them, but they won't air the new Carly?
    they are airing a new ep! jeesh u guys! have you seen jennettes twitters ? one of them had a link to an ad of "just jennette" weekend and it said on just jennette weekend a new ep of icarly is airing! lol how do yall not know this yet? ....yes....A NEW EP IS AIRING !!!lol
    Edited on 01/08/2010 12:03am

DPluver2012

[144]Jan 8, 2010
    ya want proof ? here is ur proof read it http://www.ilike.com/artist/Jennette+McCurdy/bulletins/608096179

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[145]Jan 8, 2010
    • level: 5

DPluver2012 wrote:
    ya want proof ? here is ur proof read it http://www.ilike.com/artist/Jennette+McCurdy/bulletins/608096179

That article was dated from Dec. 23 so things must have changed last minute with Nick as usual and those media outlets did not get the late memo. Plus you got to remember, whenever there is an upcoming new episode, Dan himself always promotes on Twitter like crazy anytime a new episode is supposed to air and he has not promoted this specific episode thus confirming that the airdate has changed.

Edited on 01/08/2010 1:35am
    Edited 2 total times.

marcdragicevic

[146]Jan 8, 2010
    • level: 21
    This is getting really confusing but they need to make a final decision and alert the public when the new episode is actually on.

YellowMuffins

[147]Jan 8, 2010
    • level: 5
    XEOCX wrote:

Well, hi! Everything we're talking about is the air date to the new episode of iCarly called 'iWas a Pageant Girl'. It is supoose to air this saturday but some other sites are saying that it airs the 30th. So we're kinda pissed and confused.

And Seddie is the pairing of Sam and Freddie. Spam is the pairing of Sam and Spencer. Creddie is the pairing of Carly and Freddie. So there are shipping wars and stuff like that

Awww thankyou You seem very nice, and I'm sure I'll pick stuff up (like what shipping means lol) And I wouldn't worry, it'll air some time won't it?

horsesrule1221

[149]Jan 8, 2010
    • level: 1

I was on the Nick Site and noticed for the iCarly airing schedule that at 7 they were airing, 'iHide a Star pt1' Unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure that's a new episode. It's probably Nick just screwing up things, but IDK. It also say that TBA (to be announced) on the 8 PM slot.

DPluver2012

[150]Jan 8, 2010
    horsesrule1221 wrote:

I was on the Nick Site and noticed for the iCarly airing schedule that at 7 they were airing, 'iHide a Star pt1' Unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure that's a new episode. It's probably Nick just screwing up things, but IDK. It also say that TBA (to be announced) on the 8 PM slot.

im thinkin there will be a new ep i just have a feeling

DPluver2012

[151]Jan 8, 2010
    im sry i've been an @ss on here lately but ppl make me wanna rip my eye balls out reading some of the stupid crap thats on here!!!!

Girlygirl24

[152]Jan 8, 2010
    • level: 28
    pixarprincess wrote:
    Alrighty then. EVERYONE, be stationed at your TVs at approximately 8 pm on Saturday, and make sure it is the episode we want. If yes, we continue watching. If not, turn the tv off and report back on this site. Whoever does this, gets a free cookie. (Sugar, made by yours truly.)

IM IN!!

DPluver2012

[153]Jan 8, 2010
    now i feel like a dumbass cuz on my guide it shows imake sam girlier coming on lol ok u can poke fun at me now xD i will call myself an idiot and i say we go spam nick

futuramarama

[154]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 37
    yea, I watched a commercial for Just Jennete and it showed a clip from iMake Sam Girlier. So unless they screwed up...

XEOCX

[155]Jan 9, 2010
    What I don't understand is that last night during one of nick's shows, it had a thing on the bottom of the screen saying that there's a new iCarly and True Jackson VP. But the tv guide shows that there's no new episode. Well...I guess we have to wait for 30th to come

futuramarama

[156]Jan 9, 2010

XEOCX wrote:
    What I don't understand is that last night during one of nick's shows, it had a thing on the bottom of the screen saying that there's a new iCarly and True Jackson VP. But the tv guide shows that there's no new episode. Well...I guess we have to wait for 30th to come

Same thing happened to me when watching iHeart Art a couple days ago

horsesrule1221

[157]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 1

There's an article on fanlala that says it will air tonight. (the article was written yesterday) Not sure if it's a good sourced site, though.

Someone wrote to DanWarp on Twitter asking if iWas a Pageant Girl was airing tonight. He hasn't responded back, so IDK.

Edited on 01/09/2010 7:53am

futuramarama

[158]Jan 9, 2010
    We gotta know! This episode could do HORRIBLE in ratings if it does air tonight

fryman1701

[159]Jan 9, 2010
    Checked my cable guide this morning (I have Comcast) and the eps listed were iHurt Lewbert and iThink They Kissed for this afternoon, then iLook Alike, iTake on Dingo, iMake Sam Girlier, and iTwins for the evening. Nothing at all about iWas a Pageant Girl. Poopies

HaydenAvery

[160]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 21
    stupid nick. if it's centered around jennette and true jackson and the troop are getting new episode why can't iCarly too? after all it is their highest rated teennick show.