We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iThink They Kissed' Discussion

goodgirl528

[241]Sep 20, 2009
    • level: 13

I am probably the small percentage that really liked the episode, i am 50% creddie 50% seddie and this episode had both. It was hilarious and weird, but in a good way.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DPluver2012

[242]Sep 20, 2009
    • level: 11
    goodgirl528 wrote:

I am probably the small percentage that really liked the episode, i am 50% creddie 50% seddie and this episode had both. It was hilarious and weird, but in a good way.

i liked this ep too i thought it was hilarious lol i guess ppl have different tastes in humor it wasnt a bad ep at all lol ppl should be happy we are getting episodes instead of having a 3 month break or something stupid like the show ending

goodgirl528

[243]Sep 20, 2009
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    goodgirl528 wrote:

i liked this ep too i thought it was hilarious lol i guess ppl have different tastes in humor it wasnt a bad ep at all lol ppl should be happy we are getting episodes instead of having a 3 month break or something stupid like the show ending

Ya but this episode was teased to be very shippy and it was only a little shippy so thats why i think people didnt like it.

SkyeNite

[244]Sep 20, 2009
    • level: 8
    goodgirl528 wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    goodgirl528 wrote:

Ya but this episode was teased to be very shippy and it was only a little shippy so thats why i think people didnt like it.

yah but Dan did warn us before that it wasn't going to be very shippy and really, who trust promos these days? I thought this ep was hiliarious all the way through. And I was totally expecting spencer to run in when Carly asks if they liked it before she even asked the question so I was more proud of myself then annoyed that they didn't answer it lol

iCarly317

[245]Sep 22, 2009
    As Dan showed when he posted them, iCarly did great in the ratings. Even from ages 12-17, this episode was number one on the list for all ages, even beating out the VMA's, which had one of its highest rating shows ever. That's freakin' awesome!

DPluver2012

[246]Sep 23, 2009
    iCarly317 wrote:
    As Dan showed when he posted them, iCarly did great in the ratings. Even from ages 12-17, this episode was number one on the list for all ages, even beating out the VMA's, which had one of its highest rating shows ever. That's freakin' awesome!
    i think its pretty amazing we beat vma viewers! thats an accomplishment xD

futuramarama

[247]Sep 27, 2009
    • level: 37
    It's great the episode got strong viewers. The episode was interesting but the ending was just really weird.

hardcorefakes

[248]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 7
    katywishing100 wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:
    I'm not being immature or rude. You guys are just making this stuff up to make you feel better.

OK, I'm certain your not 23. Try more like 10-12.
    nah hes twenty three. hes just perverted

KatelynBrissey

[249]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 4
    I'm glad he's 23. I thought I was like the oldest person on this forum (I'm also 23).

C4DM4R

[250]Dec 14, 2009
    • level: 2

im glad im not the oldest, im 18, i wish there was more to my life, but there isnt really. hack, my friends all laugh at me for liking the show, my parents do too, and my brother laughs at me for liking seddie. all i know is i was in my room one day, my brother come in my room, switched the channel, and BAM, funny show. and i got into seddie because i liked how sam and freddie interacted, i thought it would be funny if they got together, them later i really wanted it to happen.

but, i work all day, every day, so i think i can enjoy any show i want.

tweenboy

[251]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 9
    KatelynBrissey wrote:
    I'm glad he's 23. I thought I was like the oldest person on this forum (I'm also 23).

I might be the youngest person on these forums....hence the name "Tweenboy"

tweenboy

[252]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 9
    iCarly317 wrote:
    I guess all the age groups(4-6,7-12,13-17,and even 18+) were waiting for this epsiode.

Freddimamay

[253]Dec 15, 2009
    sockstar wrote:

There wasn't any Seddie at all. They kissed. We know that. It went x seconds. Big deal.

The entire ep was filled with Creddie scenes.

Carly being jealous and being interested in Freddie is pretty obvious, it's been building for a few episodes now (Dan said Carly was jealous in one of his episode notes/facts guides), they just don't want to put it out there on the show right now, not when they have probably another season of 30+ episodes to make before the show ends.

I also thought the whole thing was Creddie filled....it's all always in the eye of the beholder I guess. I TOTALLY saw Carly as jealous, heck, she was downright freaking out!! And it wasn't just because they kept a secret...it's because of which secret they kept. She was not even a little bit excited or anything for them, she was scared it was true. On top of it, I don't know any just guy friends of mine I have ever tried to pin down that I didn't have feelings for, the fact he pinned her back and then helped her up--all adorable!!!

Edited on 12/15/2009 7:47pm

KatelynBrissey

[254]Dec 15, 2009
    I thought there was a lot of Creddie in this ep. except for the part where Sam and Freddie look it each other after Carly said "Did you know...like it?"

The pin down thing was the most Creddie thing I've ever seen. I actually kind of liked it b/c it was so aggressive of Freddie. I don't know about Carly being out right jealous and knowing that she likes Freddie. I think the whole situation made her question her friends' open circle (where they're supposed to tell each other everything).

I do agree this prolly opened Carly's eyes to Freddie being dateable, but I don't think that was the main reason why she reacted like that.

TheSchwab

[255]Dec 15, 2009
    The episode was all Seddie. It was about the kiss. Also it's funny...you carly and freddie fans claim Seddie fans are out of there mind for thinking Sam is jeolous in iSpeed Date when we have quotes from the creator that basically confirm she was.

Yet there is nothing in iTTK that proves Carly is jeolous and the creator never mentioned it and the one scene in the promo was cut from the episode. So think again.

katywishing100

[256]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 15
    TheSchwab wrote:
    The episode was all Seddie. It was about the kiss. Also it's funny...you carly and freddie fans claim Seddie fans are out of there mind for thinking Sam is jeolous in iSpeed Date when we have quotes from the creator that basically confirm she was.

Yet there is nothing in iTTK that proves Carly is jeolous and the creator never mentioned it and the one scene in the promo was cut from the episode. So think again.

Well thats your opinion, but to me it was creddie.

saylavee

[257]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 18
    katywishing100 wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:

Well to me it was both. its Creddie in the pin down thing and carly was originaly supposted to say that shes jealous but that got cut out so it doesnt count, but no one ever said that she IS jealous, all she said was that shes mad they kept it a secret. It could be a cover-up but thats an opinion thing. Its also Seddie since it goes bck to the kiss, and the end question "did you like it" Now if they didnt like it, they wouldve said no, calmly. If they liked it, but wanted to hide it, they wouldve like yelled NO right away. but they never answered it, they just looked at each other, leaving us to assume the answer was yes

Freddimamay

[258]Dec 16, 2009

saylavee wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:
    The episode was all Seddie. It was about the kiss. Also it's funny...you carly and freddie fans claim Seddie fans are out of there mind for thinking Sam is jeolous in iSpeed Date when we have quotes from the creator that basically confirm she was. Yet there is nothing in iTTK that proves Carly is jeolous and the creator never mentioned it and the one scene in the promo was cut from the episode. So think again.
    Well to me it was both. its Creddie in the pin down thing and carly was originaly supposted to say that shes jealous but that got cut out so it doesnt count, but no one ever said that she IS jealous, all she said was that shes mad they kept it a secret. It could be a cover-up but thats an opinion thing. Its also Seddie since it goes bck to the kiss, and the end question "did you like it" Now if they didnt like it, they wouldve said no, calmly. If they liked it, but wanted to hide it, they wouldve like yelled NO right away. but they never answered it, they just looked at each other, leaving us to assume the answer was yes

IMO she doesn't have to actually say the words "I'm jealous" for her to be jealous. The way Seddier's didn't need Dan Schneider to tell them that Sam was jealous in iSpeed Date for them to think that she was. Actions speak louder than words. She was way too upset for it to just be about them keeping a secret. The way she acted when she first heard it from Sam, or how she acted when she told Spencer or the way she went about asking Freddie for confirmation. Or for that matter for her "Oh My God!!!!" after he did confirm it. It was kind of like she couldn't really calm down about it until he explained the context the kiss was in, then she chilled a bit and diverted her thoughts to the secrecy portion. It's totally just my opinion, but I don't think she would be so interested in whether they liked it or not either if she wasn't a little jealous.

katywishing100

[259]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 15
    Freddimamay wrote:

saylavee wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:
    The episode was all Seddie. It was about the kiss. Also it's funny...you carly and freddie fans claim Seddie fans are out of there mind for thinking Sam is jeolous in iSpeed Date when we have quotes from the creator that basically confirm she was. Yet there is nothing in iTTK that proves Carly is jeolous and the creator never mentioned it and the one scene in the promo was cut from the episode. So think again.

IMO she doesn't have to actually say the words "I'm jealous" for her to be jealous. The way Seddier's didn't need Dan Schneider to tell them that Sam was jealous in iSpeed Date for them to think that she was. Actions speak louder than words. She was way too upset for it to just be about them keeping a secret. The way she acted when she first heard it from Sam, or how she acted when she told Spencer or the way she went about asking Freddie for confirmation. Or for that matter for her "Oh My God!!!!" after he did confirm it. It was kind of like she couldn't really calm down about it until he explained the context the kiss was in, then she chilled a bit and diverted her thoughts to the secrecy portion. It's totally just my opinion, but I don't think she would be so interested in whether they liked it or not either if she wasn't a little jealous.

Totally agree.

KatelynBrissey

[260]Dec 16, 2009
    I always thought she was disgusted when she said "Oh my God!" Like she could never in a million years picture that happening. Again, I think it opened Carly's eyes to Freddie being more datable or kissable (b/c I think she thought of him only as a friend up to that point), but that doesn't make it canon that Carly likes Freddie.