We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iThink They Kissed' Discussion

sockstar

[221]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 12
    1MMfan wrote:
    Well we don't know which will really happen, I mean no shipping has officially became canon. I want Seddie to happen but I can't say it will because I don't know that. No one knows if Creddie or Seddie will happen.

Well, technically, the only canon ship is a starboarding Freddie -> Carly. Freddie has said he's in love with Carly multiple times.

Seddie isn't canon at all, in fact they both said they hate each other.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheSchwab

[222]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 11

1. I'm a guy, Glory Angel. Also...Yes, I only watch iCarly because of Seddie. So? We all like shows for certain reasons. If you said stuff like you mentioned i would just ignore it. You are not flaming me by saying that. You are not being disrespectfull to me by saying that.

2. I'm not being disrespectfull to anybody so go ahead and report me skyenite. I'm not being mean or flaming other posters or anything. I'm just saying i don't like something. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? It's funny i'm shocked you follow me on twitter skynite if you think i'm so disrespectfull and rude. Contradicting? haha. I have two college degrees.

3. Your petty and delusional insults don't bother me startug.

I think it's really odd a lot of you think im being rude and disrespectfull. It's so hillarious.

Edited on 09/19/2009 9:06pm

SkyeNite

[223]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 8
    sockstar wrote:
    1MMfan wrote:
    Well we don't know which will really happen, I mean no shipping has officially became canon. I want Seddie to happen but I can't say it will because I don't know that. No one knows if Creddie or Seddie will happen.
    Well, technically, the only canon ship is a starboarding Freddie -> Carly. Freddie has said he's in love with Carly multiple times. Seddie isn't canon at all, in fact they both said they hate each other.
    Actually if you wanna say that a one-sided love counts as the ship being canon then a mutual kiss should also count that ship as being canon. Techinicly Freddie having a huge crush on Carly is Canon and Sam and Freddie Sharing their first kiss is canon. Neither romantic relationship is officially canon until both parties say that they have feelings for eachother.
    Edited on 09/19/2009 9:10pm

SkyeNite

[224]Sep 19, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:

1. I'm a guy, Glory Angel. Also...Yes, I only watch iCarly because of Seddie. So? We all like shows for certain reasons. If you said stuff like you mentioned i would just ignore it. You are not flaming me by saying that. You are not being disrespectfull to me by saying that.

2. I'm not being disrespectfull to anybody so go ahead and report me skyenite. I'm not being mean or flaming other posters or anything. I'm just saying i don't like something. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? It's funny i'm shocked you follow me on twitter skynite if you think i'm so disrespectfull and rude. Contradicting? haha. I have two college degrees.

I think it's really odd a lot of you think im being rude and disrespectfull. It's so hillarious.

1. I started following you before you started acting disrespectful to other ships

2. YOU don't get to decide what other people find to be disrespectful or flaming. If you don't intend for it to be disrespectful then fine, but that should be followed by a "I'm sorry if you felt disrespected" and not using it anymore on a nutral forum since you now know its upsetting people

3. What on earth does having two college degrees have to do with being contradicting? You think just because you know what the words mean that your not doing it? I find that people who claim to be intellegent are the most hypocritical anyways. Your completely certain that your right aren't you? Even though your wrong, your still right. No one can tell you different because you know your right. No matter what. Your not offending anyone right now. Its just that everyone else is getting offended. Your not being unfair. Its just that everyone else UNFAIRLY wants you to treat other ships with respect. But THATS just UNFAIR. If you don't like something why should you treat it with respect? Doesn't matter if others like it, YOU don't like it and thats all that matters. Why state your dislike of something in respectful way? Thats impairing your freedom of speech. Thats exacly what your saying, do you realize now how stupid you sound. Its like your prejudice against a pairing on kids show!
    Edited on 09/19/2009 9:33pm

sockstar

[225]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 12
    SkyeNite wrote:
    sockstar wrote:
    1MMfan wrote:
    Well, technically, the only canon ship is a starboarding Freddie -> Carly. Freddie has said he's in love with Carly multiple times. Seddie isn't canon at all, in fact they both said they hate each other.
    Actually if you wanna say that a one-sided love counts as the ship being canon then a mutual kiss should also count that ship as being canon. Technically Freddie having a huge crush on Carly is Canon and Sam and Freddie Sharing their first kiss is canon. Neither romantic relationship is officially canon until both parties say that they have feelings for each other.

No, I don't mean that actual Creddie is canon (and neither is Seddie), but that one sided relationships is a type of shipping, so it's the only canon one.

"A form of shipping where a shipper supports the idea that character A is in love with character B, but that character B doesn't return character A's affection."
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Starboarding

I'd also suggest not bothering with schwab/msnut/slicknickshady. It's not worth wasting your time on him.

TheSchwab

[226]Sep 19, 2009

It's obvious we disagree. I hardly ever post at this forum anyway. I have over 2,000 posts at the seddie forum. That's where I post most often.

I'm not going to stop posting here just because some people are too immature to hear my opinions.

There is no right or wrong in this situation skyenite. I'm not breaking any rules. It's a situation where people have different values and different beliefs.

I'm not bashing or flaming any poster here. **eddie fans can say whatever they want about Seddie. They do as is anyway. As long as they don't bash me as a poster which a whole bunch of you are doing here then it's fine with me. But the ironic thing is. The only poster here getting flamed is me and i'm not backing down.

Like i care what you do sockstar? I don't.

Edited on 09/19/2009 9:50pm

katywishing100

[228]Sep 20, 2009
    • level: 15
    TheSchwab wrote:

Your a 23 year old man with two college degrees... then why do you sound like a 10 year old girl? And Im sure your the only 21+ dude who fights with people about a "couple" on a Nick Tv show. Act your age.

SkyeNite

[229]Sep 20, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:

It's obvious we disagree. I hardly ever post at this forum anyway. I have over 2,000 posts at the seddie forum. That's where I post most often.

I'm not going to stop posting here just because some people are too immature to hear my opinions.

There is no right or wrong in this situation skyenite. I'm not breaking any rules. It's a situation where people have different values and different beliefs.

I'm not bashing or flaming any poster here. **eddie fans can say whatever they want about Seddie. They do as is anyway. As long as they don't bash me as a poster which a whole bunch of you are doing here then it's fine with me. But the ironic thing is. The only poster here getting flamed is me and i'm not backing down.

Like i care what you do sockstar? I don't.

Perhaps the only reason you think there's no right or wrong is because your the one thats wrong. Whether or not your being disrespectful isn't something thats up for debate. YOU ARE, people ARE feeling disrespected. And who are you to decide whether or not others are being flamed? As per internet dictionary:
    Flaming is a hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users. Maybe not hostile but Creddiers are feeling insulted, so yes you are flaming. But I think I'm about done with TV.com altogether now anyways. Ever since you came on this forum its been nothing but wars since you can't respect any oppinions different from your own, and your even so wrapped up in your own oppinion that you don't even consider it being disrespectful. Well IT IS. And your rude comments have made this forum a place to argue instead of discussing with people of different oppinions. Well I'm gonna just see if everyone can follow Sockstars good advice about just ignoring you all together and maybe this forum can go back to its former glory when different ships could calmly discuss things. Hopefully we all will and we won't have to worry about threads being filled up with arguments and rather are filled with respectful discussions and debates.

HaydenAvery

[230]Sep 20, 2009
    • level: 21
    ok i hate *eddie. but i support creddie. you want to do that without any fault so can i. after this ep either have a chance of happening.

TheSchwab

[231]Sep 20, 2009

SkyeNite wrote:
    Perhaps the only reason you think there's no right or wrong is because your the one thats wrong. Whether or not your being disrespectful isn't something thats up for debate. YOU ARE, people ARE feeling disrespected. And who are you to decide whether or not others are being flamed? As per internet dictionary: Flaming is a hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users. Maybe not hostile but Creddiers are feeling insulted, so yes you are flaming. But I think I'm about done with TV.com altogether now anyways. Ever since you came on this forum its been nothing but wars since you can't respect any oppinions different from your own, and your even so wrapped up in your own oppinion that you don't even consider it being disrespectful. Well IT IS. And your rude comments have made this forum a place to argue instead of discussing with people of different oppinions. Well I'm gonna just see if everyone can follow Sockstars good advice about just ignoring you all together and maybe this forum can go back to its former glory when different ships could calmly discuss things. Hopefully we all will and we won't have to worry about threads being filled up with arguments and rather are filled with respectful discussions and debates.

You are so wrong and so off base it's not even funny. You are so hypocritical. I'm not flaming. Your definition even backs it up that im not flaming. IT IS not disrespectful. I hate **eddie. It disgusts me. It's puke worthy. Deal with it. It's my opinion. I'm not bashing anybody. Wrapped up imo? lmao. Whatever. Then again i don't know why im arguing with someone who can't understand that. I'm not being rude or disrespectful. Actually that's whats not up for debate.

Edited on 09/20/2009 11:08am

HaydenAvery

[232]Sep 20, 2009
    • level: 21
    *eddie is the only puke worthy thing in the world. creddie is da bomb and sam should be a hobo. they dont get tv you know.

katywishing100

[233]Sep 20, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:

SkyeNite wrote:
    Perhaps the only reason you think there's no right or wrong is because your the one thats wrong. Whether or not your being disrespectful isn't something thats up for debate. YOU ARE, people ARE feeling disrespected. And who are you to decide whether or not others are being flamed? As per internet dictionary: Flaming is a hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users. Maybe not hostile but Creddiers are feeling insulted, so yes you are flaming. But I think I'm about done with TV.com altogether now anyways. Ever since you came on this forum its been nothing but wars since you can't respect any oppinions different from your own, and your even so wrapped up in your own oppinion that you don't even consider it being disrespectful. Well IT IS. And your rude comments have made this forum a place to argue instead of discussing with people of different oppinions. Well I'm gonna just see if everyone can follow Sockstars good advice about just ignoring you all together and maybe this forum can go back to its former glory when different ships could calmly discuss things. Hopefully we all will and we won't have to worry about threads being filled up with arguments and rather are filled with respectful discussions and debates.

You are so wrong and so off base it's not even funny. You are so hypocritical. I'm not flaming. Your definition even backs it up that im not flaming. IT IS not disrespectful. I hate **eddie. It disgusts me. It's puke worthy. Deal with it. It's my opinion. I'm not bashing anybody. Wrapped up imo? lmao. Whatever. Then again i don't know why im arguing with someone who can't understand that. I'm not being rude or disrespectful. Actually that's whats not up for debate.

Alright, clearly your immature and not going to stop being rude. Creddie makes you puke? Dude, get a life please. SkyeNight is being very mature and trying to reason with you, and hes right, everyone should just ignore you.

TheSchwab

[234]Sep 20, 2009
    I'm not being immature or rude. You guys are just making this stuff up to make you feel better.

katywishing100

[235]Sep 20, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:
    I'm not being immature or rude. You guys are just making this stuff up to make you feel better.

OK, I'm certain your not 23. Try more like 10-12.

Uranium_OJ

[236]Sep 20, 2009
    • level: 6
    Whoa, whoa, whoa! This guy's a 23-year-old MAN with TWO college degrees? You have GOT to be kidding me. I knew he was a guy, but I thought like, a 12-year-old guy. I mean, I didn't even know that college guys watched iCarly. It's not a bad thing; I'm just really surprised.
    Edited on 09/20/2009 12:35pm

GloryxxAngel

[237]Sep 20, 2009
    • level: 4
    ^^ It is weird that hes a college guy who watches iCarly (and seems to be obsessed with a couple on it), but it bothers me more that hes very immature, and thinks hes right about everything. He is so rude and ignorant he won't listen to what other people think, which is why many people won't deal with him.

TheSchwab

[238]Sep 20, 2009
    Have you even read a lot of Dan's comments? He say's a lot of people older than I love the show. Age doesnt matter. Look at the creator of the show. He is a lot older than i am.

Also you have no idea what the definition of immature or rude or ignorant is GloryxxAngel. If you did you would realize i am not being any of those things. You and the others here flaming me are the immature, rude, and ignorant ones.

GloryxxAngel

[239]Sep 20, 2009
    • level: 4
    TheSchwab wrote:
    Have you even read a lot of Dan's comments? He say's a lot of people older than I love the show. Age doesnt matter. Look at the creator of the show. He is a lot older than i am.

Also you have no idea what the definition of immature or rude or ignorant is GloryxxAngel. If you did you would realize i am not being any of those things. You and the others here flaming me are the immature, rude, and ignorant ones.

Its not the fact that your older and like the show, but I'm sure most people your age aren't as obsessed with a TV couple as you are. You come off as very rude and ignorant to everyone. Most Seddie shippers, while they love their ship, don't say Creddie makes them puke and say it disgusts them. If your really as old as you say, you shouldn't be acting like this.

Also, yes Dan is older, Im guessing hes in his 40-50's, but thats his career. Unless, your job is to fight with teenagers, and talk about Seddie all the time, you should probably not say that. Also the fact your shipping 14-15 year olds on a kids show kinda worries me.

iMIMI37

[240]Sep 20, 2009
    Seddie fan or Creddie fan, we all love iCarly . Why don't we forgive and forget.Maybe the whole ship that shall not be named thing started off as a joke, but then people didn't like it. Then TheSchwab got defensive and everything just went out of hand and now everyone missunderstands eachother.So let's forget about the past
    Edited on 09/20/2009 4:07pm