We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iTake on Dingo' Discussion

NegiSpongie

[84]Jun 16, 2009
    • level: 20
    I do always wonder why they make refrences to hobos all the time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SkyeNite

[85]Jun 16, 2009
    • level: 8
    NegiSpongie wrote:
    I do always wonder why they make refrences to hobos all the time.

Dan answered that in one of his Q&A's at the Groovey Smoothie. i beleive it all started with All That.

iMIMI37

[86]Jun 16, 2009
    Hollywood was my favorite because with all that talk about hobos we actually got to see one.Carly was pretty funny with the hobo.

SkyeNite

[87]Jun 16, 2009
    iMIMI37 wrote:
    Hollywood was my favorite because with all that talk about hobos we actually got to see one.Carly was pretty funny with the hobo.

True, I was surprised that it was Carly that was hobophobic (haha) You would think it would be Freddie since his little incident when he snuck out for the first time.

Candybeat

[90]Jun 16, 2009
    • level: 3
    iMIMI37 wrote:

Isn't it that Dan tweeted pictures of them in hobo clothes for an episode of Carly's party?

PowerC

[91]Jun 16, 2009
    • level: 2
    I extremely disliked this episode. Everyone was totally out of character, the humor was just plain awful, and the scenes were strung together with seemingly little thought. The jokes were forced into every scene (even moreso than another episode) and I eventually got tired of hearing the same laugh tracks over, and over, and over again. The ending was really lame, especially because of the "bikini dog food fight" thing.

SkyeNite

[92]Jun 16, 2009
    PowerC wrote:
    I extremely disliked this episode. Everyone was totally out of character, the humor was just plain awful, and the scenes were strung together with seemingly little thought. The jokes were forced into every scene (even moreso than another episode) and I eventually got tired of hearing the same laugh tracks over, and over, and over again. The ending was really lame, especially because of the "bikini dog food fight" thing.

It seems like you really hate this show, so why do you keep watching it? And why do you keep coming to these forums. I really think you should find some better things to do with your time then spread your negativity here.

WAVY10

[93]Jun 17, 2009
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    Apollo_Phoenix wrote:

WAVY10 wrote:
    That was a pretty bold jab at Disney. Does anyone think "Totally Teri" sounds like a swipe at "Sonny With a Chance"?

I thought it was more of a jab at "That's So Raven," but either way this episode was hilarious.

NO, Totally Teri isn't a jab at Disney. As Dan said, Teri is the name of one of the people on the staff, and the totlly part was because Zoey 101 was originally Totally Zoey.

I meant the Dingo=Disney connection. Now that you mention it, I did recognize Terri Pinsky's name (producer in question) from a Disney show (thinking Lizzie McGuire).

robirdobirdette

[94]Jun 17, 2009

SkyeNite wrote:
    It seems like you really hate this show, so why do you keep watching it? And why do you keep coming to these forums. I really think you should find some better things to do with your time then spread your negativity here.

Because it's not like you have to like this show to be on it's forum.

I'm not sure if I said this, but this episode is terrible.

AwsumxChick

[95]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 5
    robirdobirdette wrote:

SkyeNite wrote:

Yes you are right, you "do not have to like this show to be on it's forum." Although it put's the question into play, why be on forum for a show that you dislike? And everyone has there opinions and I respect your's, if you thought this episode was "terrible" then that's you. So now that you have said it, I hope you feel better saying it although there were no reasons stated why you thought this episode was "terrible" you simply said it just to say it. So again, I must repeat what Skyenite wrote "I really think you should find some better things to do with your time then spread your negativity here.".....Sincer sir/ma'am that is all that is being done with your comment.

SkyeNite

[96]Jun 17, 2009
    robirdobirdette wrote:

SkyeNite wrote:

And I wasn't JUST asking why you are on this forum. You seemed to neglect answering the first question stated. Personally, I'm curious as to your answer to it.

robirdobirdette

[97]Jun 17, 2009
    I watch it in hopes that the show could get better. I mostly watch this show to kill time, and, even though someone doesn't like something, there's no reason for them to not watch an episode a few times and submit a review.

SkyeNite

[98]Jun 17, 2009
    robirdobirdette wrote:
    I watch it in hopes that the show could get better. I mostly watch this show to kill time, and, even though someone doesn't like something, there's no reason for them to not watch an episode a few times and submit a review.

Really?? Cause I HATE Hannah Montanna and even though I'm forced to have it on when watching my neices I still don't really watch it ever nor do I go on forums about it nor do I submit reviews. Why would I do any of that when there's so many others things I could be doing, like watching shows I like.

kikimarie593

[99]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 27
    You know, if you keep going to forums for shows you don't like, you could end up getting a TOS if you don't watch what you say. It's better to just stick to forums for shows you actually like. As people have said before, this forum is for FANS. For fans who like the show itself, but dislike an episode, it is okay to say your thoughts. But if you don't even like the show, but post negative things in the forum that makes you a troll. So just stop. Besides, they're only doing this stuff to get attention. Just ignore the haters because they want you to reply to them. Don't waste your time trying to argue.

So I think we should just go back to discussing the episode.

ycc1988

[100]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 20
    Yes, you can get Terms of Service violations for "Disruptive Posting", "Clear insults of other users", or "Intending solely to annoy and/or offend other users". Many recent posts here seem to match at least one of these.