We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaw Him First" Discussion

nicknameless101

[81]Sep 28, 2008
    • level: 25
    Charmqn wrote:
    I love Sam's line with Carly's "help me bra"
    What is a "helper bra"?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sarabby_x3

[82]Sep 28, 2008
    • level: 11

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    I love the new opening credits. WHO ELSE THINKS FREDDIE/NATHAN'S DEEPER VOICE IS TOTALLY HOT?? OMG!!

AAAHHHH. OMG i love it. it's so sexy xD

But yeah this episode was pretty good. Only a few things bothered me. No, well, actually one. Planning on discussing this in the Seddie thread. But I really hope that Seddie gets together. It seems like everyone is rooting for Creddie =/

But yeah ahahah a helping bra? That was funny. Its basically a push up bra to make your boobs bigger, lol. I guess Sam just wanted to call is a helping bra, haha.

Cal5114

[83]Sep 28, 2008
    • level: 5
    I loved the episode. It was funny and I loved the opening credits!!

iMIMI37

[84]Sep 28, 2008
    • level: 8
    I kept looking in the opening credits for sneek peeks of other episodes. This was a really good epi. I laughed in every scene. I think everyone shined in this episode even though you mostly saw sam and carly.It bothered me that I hardly got to see freddie though. I think their upping carly's jokes she's funnier now.

seddievscreddie

[85]Sep 28, 2008
    • level: 7
    cool!!!! but i disagree when one of the people on here said, "everyone's rooting for creddie." not everyone is. some people are. plenty of people like seddie too!!!!

Gryffindorkish

[86]Sep 28, 2008
    • level: 4

What I really liked about this episode was Jennette's and Miranda's acting, not they weren't great before but I feel like they've gotten even better. They work so well as best friends together; they kind of remind me of younger versions of Tina Fey and Amy Pohler, sort of. As for the rest of the episode, it was really good, and very, very funny. Though as a Seddie shipper I thought that Sam and Freddie's interactions were bittersweet. I really think they such great chemistry, much better than Freddie and Carly do... But I'm still hoping for a Seddie ending, though.

zulaz

[87]Sep 28, 2008
    • level: 13
    lol...Carly with a Helping Bra...

Now THATS something i really needed to know about lol...

AndreaMSkate

[88]Sep 29, 2008
    • level: 49
    seddievscreddie wrote:
    cool!!!! but i disagree when one of the people on here said, "everyone's rooting for creddie." not everyone is. some people are. plenty of people like seddie too!!!!

Yeah I always feel like I'm in the minority, being a Creddie fan. So you Seddie-ers are definitely not alone.

Fireofnature

[89]Sep 29, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    seddievscreddie wrote:

Yeah I always feel like I'm in the minority, being a Creddie fan. So you Seddie-ers are definitely not alone.

Yeah, but out of all the major Creddie people I know, at least I can respect you, since you're not one of those few who is really annoying about it. Same goes for Britt in the Seddie department...

Anyway, let's get back to the episode...I think we might see Shane again, I'm not sure, but there is a good chance. Also, for those of you who watched the commercials leading up here...did any of you notice that blond woman with Nathan, Miranda, Jerry, and Jeanette? Who do you think that woman is? Might she have any relavance to iCarly?

Erin91

[90]Sep 29, 2008
    • level: 4
    ^wait you mean the woman who was hanging out with them during commercial breaks and they were doing all those outdoor activities for the worldwide day of play? if that's who you were talking about it was Natalie Coughlin the olympic swimmer. she was just there because she's an athlete and it was for the worldwide day of play, nothing to do with iCarly.

if that's not who you meant, ignore this! =]

i laughed so hard at this episode though. especially when carly and sam were talking about what they did with Shane on their dates.
    Carly: Did he say you have a cute nose?
    Sam: Maybe. I don't really remember-Yes.

aha i was laughing so hard.

Fireofnature

[91]Sep 29, 2008
    Erin91 wrote:
    ^wait you mean the woman who was hanging out with them during commercial breaks and they were doing all those outdoor activities for the worldwide day of play? if that's who you were talking about it was Natalie Coughlin the olympic swimmer. she was just there because she's an athlete and it was for the worldwide day of play, nothing to do with iCarly.

if that's not who you meant, ignore this! =]

i laughed so hard at this episode though. especially when carly and sam were talking about what they did with Shane on their dates.
    Carly: Did he say you have a cute nose?
    Sam: Maybe. I don't really remember-Yes.

aha i was laughing so hard.

yeah, I didn't catch her when they introduced her, so I was confused. Yeah, that part of the episode was pretty funny. ^_^

Sandy-ego303

[92]Sep 29, 2008
    This episode seemed no different from any of the other Season 1 episodes. It was kind of weird in the beginning seeing Sam in the hippy costume and Carly as a hula dancer. But I thought it was hilarious that Spencer got stuck in the elevator with the smoke machine and that Shane unexpectedly fell down the empty shaft! I was laughing out loud when that happened! I also love the new and improved iCarly opening theme. My favorite scene in the theme was Spencer with the ostrich! It seems like this'll be a weird but hilarious season!

zulaz

[93]Sep 29, 2008
    well, of course it was weird to see sam and carly in those costumes. but it was sapposed to make us laugh. which for Sam, it did lol

taillow22

[94]Sep 30, 2008
    • level: 11

BEST PARTS OF THE EPISODE:

when carly and sam were speed walking saying 'mer' to the camera

when the elevator repair guy danced

when sam was 'choking' and the nurse threw shane against the lockers

when shane fell down the elevator shaft

when carly says 'i win' at the end

the part when they were brushing their teeth in the ending credits (im not sure if that part was on tv, but it was on turbonick)

seddievscreddie

[95]Sep 30, 2008
    true!!!! those parts were funny! it felt.... so unlike "iCarly" when I saw the Season 2 episode. it seemed so.. different. it was all new and fresh. but in a good way!!!! can't wait for October 4th!!!!

natnel56

[96]Oct 1, 2008
    • level: 3
    seddievscreddie wrote:
    true!!!! those parts were funny! it felt.... so unlike "iCarly" when I saw the Season 2 episode. it seemed so.. different. it was all new and fresh. but in a good way!!!! can't wait for October 4th!!!!

ITA! There was something different about the whole feel of the episode (not in a bad way) did anyone else notice that Sam was a little more....nice (not just to freddie)i laughed so hard when carly was explaining the feeling bicept conversation "so i felt it and it was awesome" lol carlys def more funny

pdyc

[97]Oct 2, 2008
    • level: 16
    so, there were deleted scenes for this episode? where can you see them since i missed it last night?

iskabibble07

[98]Oct 3, 2008
    natnel56 wrote:
    seddievscreddie wrote:
    ITA! There was something different about the whole feel of the episode (not in a bad way) did anyone else notice that Sam was a little more....nice (not just to freddie)i laughed so hard when carly was explaining the feeling bicept conversation "so i felt it and it was awesome" lol carlys def more funny

Yes I noticed the different feel. Carly, Sam and Freddie all are older and that stands out. Its not bad, just new. In this episode, we got less of all four of them being in relationship so Spencer and Freddie were pretty much side characters. Hopefully that will be a one episode thing. And I may be the only one who noticed that they are definitely showing Mirada's legs a lot in her short shorts. But its ok. She's got nice legs.

iMIMI37

[99]Oct 3, 2008
    • level: 8
    I definately noticed that their showing her legs. I was like is this zoey 101 now. I guess it's because their getting older, they have more clothes freedom.

seddievscreddie

[100]Oct 3, 2008
    yeah.... can't wait for tomorrow!!!!