We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaw Him First" Discussion

seddievscreddie

[61]Sep 27, 2008
    • level: 7
    same!!!!!!!!! it felt so weird and painful when i saw the credits in the beginning, there were all knew pictures and clips for it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nickylucas

[62]Sep 27, 2008
    • level: 23
    I LOVE the ending when Shane falls down the elevator shaft. That was SO funny! ROCK ON iCARLY!

AndreaMSkate

[63]Sep 27, 2008
    • level: 49
    Stacyy_ wrote:

Omg just saw the new episode and it was pretty good. Could've been alittle more funnier though =/ But I loved the elevator repairman lol

And omg did anyone see the part in the opening credits with Carly sitting next to Freddie and they're smiling at eachother? I forgot wich part in the song it was though I seriously think that they're going to put those two together now

Anyway, Freddie is so cute! But he wasn't in the episode that much

Omg really? I must've missed that in the opening credits...but if so, that's great! I'm insanely pumped for this season.

Freddie is so hot!!

Cal5114

[64]Sep 27, 2008
    • level: 5
    I liked the new opening. It was cute!

Stacyy_

[65]Sep 27, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Stacyy_ wrote:

Omg just saw the new episode and it was pretty good. Could've been alittle more funnier though =/ But I loved the elevator repairman lol

And omg did anyone see the part in the opening credits with Carly sitting next to Freddie and they're smiling at eachother? I forgot wich part in the song it was though I seriously think that they're going to put those two together now

Anyway, Freddie is so cute! But he wasn't in the episode that much

Omg really? I must've missed that in the opening credits...but if so, that's great! I'm insanely pumped for this season.

Freddie is so hot!!

Yeah, he was on his laptop and she was sitting real close to him. I think they were upstairs on the beanbags. I was like "Omg!"

iCarly317

[66]Sep 27, 2008
    • level: 13
    This episode was good! and to think I wasn't really looking forward for the episode to come! But I'm glad it did. Some things could have been better, but it was pretty funny. I'm just surprised that they actually let Shane fall down the elevator shaft. At least it was funny though!

quieroLOGAN129

[67]Sep 27, 2008
    • level: 5
    ok, I used to hate this show, but now I'm sooo obsessed. I liked the episode, but I think Freddie's deeper voice is weird because he's so young looking! He's actually older than me I think but WHATEVS. Anyway. I'm excited for next week.

Puckett9

[68]Sep 27, 2008
    • level: 4
    I thought it was okay. Definitely a Carly/Sam episode (with both of them working well off each other). It was kinda weird though just how little of Shane there actually was. They talked like they were actually going on "dates" with him, but maybe I'm just remembering that part wrong.

Fireofnature

[69]Sep 27, 2008
    Puckett9 wrote:
    I thought it was okay. Definitely a Carly/Sam episode (with both of them working well off each other). It was kinda weird though just how little of Shane there actually was. They talked like they were actually going on "dates" with him, but maybe I'm just remembering that part wrong.

They were going on dates with him. There is time that takes place between scenes, they just didn't show all the dates with him. If you think about it, Shane was in almost every scene, more so than Freddie.

DarkIvory

[70]Sep 27, 2008
    • level: 3
    The episode was awesome, not the best, but still worth the wait.

1MMfan

[71]Sep 27, 2008
    • level: 16

I like it, it looks like the new episodes are off to a great start. I loved when Shane fell down the elevator and then Carly kissed him at the hospital and was like 'I win'. The repairman was cool too, especially with the dancing.

I didn't get the 3,4 maybe 5 thing though.

nicesweetgirl36

[72]Sep 27, 2008
    • level: 15
    I really liked the episode a lot. The opening credits look good. Some of my favorite parts were when Sam had the nurse pinned down on the floor. That was funny. Shane falling in the elevator was also funny, It was also cute how Freddie wanted Sam to win so he can have Carly for himself.

AndreaMSkate

[73]Sep 27, 2008
    ^ Freddie was positively adorable! I was like "awww" when he said he was lonely and available.

ycc1988

[74]Sep 27, 2008
    • level: 20
    Watch it again? It's on Turbonick now.

EDIT: I'll tell you if I ever actually get it to play. Damn Turbonick...
    Edited on 09/27/2008 8:56pm

zulaz

[75]Sep 27, 2008
    lol yeah. i watched it on turbonick instead. becuase i dont want to see the commercials, and besides, i have my buds waiting for me on the xbox360 online. commercials will just keep them waiting

this episode was "ok" i would say. the reason is...i didnt even see any Seddie..(awww..dam...) and sam and carly were fighting most of the time. i hate to see those two fight, it doesnt make the show funny if u have noticed.

pdyc

[76]Sep 27, 2008
    • level: 16
    zulaz wrote:
    lol yeah. i watched it on turbonick instead. becuase i dont want to see the commercials, and besides, i have my buds waiting for me on the xbox360 online. commercials will just keep them waiting

this episode was "ok" i would say. the reason is...i didnt even see any Seddie..(awww..dam...) and sam and carly were fighting most of the time. i hate to see those two fight, it doesnt make the show funny if u have noticed.

I thought it was a great episode, even though there were a lot of Creddie moments. one of my favorite parts was when Freddie went up to the kissing booth.

ycc1988

[77]Sep 27, 2008
    • level: 20
    Just saw it. I thought it was good, but a little repetitive. I lost count of how many kissing attempts Carly and Sam made between them.

AndreaMSkate

[78]Sep 28, 2008
    ycc1988 wrote:
    Just saw it. I thought it was good, but a little repetitive. I lost count of how many kissing attempts Carly and Sam made between them.

I thought that made it all the funnier!

Z101roxsox

[79]Sep 28, 2008
    • level: 8

I liked the episode. I, a Seddier, will even admit that it was cute when Freddie was like "I'm single and available!" I also thought it was funny when he was like "OH It's a tie oh well I guess neither of you can date Shane aww too bad BYE" Ha.

But was anyone else a bit annoyed with Freddie for wanting to ruin Carly's chances of dating Shane? I mean, yeah he likes her, but what if Carly had really actually liked Shane? He would've ruined it for her. And if, say, Sam had ended up winning, and Carly found out that it was because Freddie didn't want her to win...well...yeah. I just think he was being kind of selfish. I still love Freddie though.

Charmqn

[80]Sep 28, 2008
    I love Sam's line with Carly's "help me bra"