We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaved Your Life" episode discussion

saylavee

[281]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 18
    ok...CALM THE F DOWN!!!!!! (also im about to go into rant about why you guys should calm down and shut up, and yes im not calm right now, but after this i will try to be)

okay, hardcorefakes, get a screenshot of the email, or else we cant know if its true or not.

schwab, katywishing, stfu!!!

schwab, people have the right to their opinions, if hayden (as annoying as she can be, and thinks that everything you say is wrong and is very sarcastic) doesnt like sam, and supports creddie, and thinks creddie has more development than seddie (though i disagree with that), WHO CARES?!?!!? ITS HER (his? sorry) OPINION DONT SAY SOMEONE IS WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING THAT ISNT A PROVEN FACT!!!! Same goes for you hayden, dont say creddie someone is wrong about an opinion, or anything that isnt a proven fact. Also, shippers ship in their own special ways. So yeah, let hardcorefakes ship the way he wants to.

katywishing...actualy you are the person who is most mature here, but what you said about hmmm...9 posts up, schwab thinks seddie has more devlopment, once again, not a proven fact but its schwabs opinon (and mine) so dont say someone's opinon is wrong.

now back to the "fake" email
    i'll send Dan an email, well actualy someone tell me how to. then when he replies i'll take a screenshot and show you guys.

also, to end the whole "who has more development" thing, i'll make a new topic, hopefully it wont get locked, and you guys list all the seddie and creddie moments in it, then we will get someone neutral to see what can count or not (i'll get my friend to do it if we cant find anyone) then we tally up how much each ship has, then we can say which has more development or not.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheSchwab

[282]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 11
    Saylavee. The email doesnt exist. Don't worry about. Dan's email is DanWarp@gmail.com

He's not going to say anything like Hardcoreflakes made up.

saylavee

[283]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 18
    just incase though.

TheSchwab

[284]Jan 3, 2010
    Go right ahead. people email him all time time. he just doesnt answer everybody especially if they ask specific stuff like "Does Sam Have Feelings For Freddie" Also Dan would not call fan's "Hypocritical".

XEOCX

[285]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 7

Anyhow, I just noticed something. There are 15 pages of this episode, shipping wars, and people not really getting along. The episode hasn't even aired yet. It's actually kinda funny

hardcorefakes

[286]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 7
    TheSchwab wrote:
    Go right ahead. people email him all time time. he just doesnt answer everybody especially if they ask specific stuff like "Does Sam Have Feelings For Freddie" Also Dan would not call fan's "Hypocritical".
    actually dan constanly makes fun of his fans. on twitter he said something about anything he doesnt like is uncool. he also called a creddie fan stupid.

TheSchwab

[287]Jan 3, 2010

hardcorefakes wrote:
    actually dan constanly makes fun of his fans. on twitter he said something about anything he doesnt like is uncool. he also called a creddie fan stupid.

You keep digging yourself into a hole. You make up an email. You give the wrong email address. You claim i give out wrong production numbers. You say Dan calls fans stupid. wow.

futuramarama

[288]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 37
    NO creator of any show would ever call one of their fans stupid.

TheSchwab

[289]Jan 3, 2010

Exactly. I should take the advice that someone told me on another forum. Just say no to wank It's obvious this one dude is just trying to start something. Well this is the last i will talk about that one poster since he just posted the following in the seddie thread.

hardcorefakes wrote:

I surrender. I didnt send dan an email. well i did. but he hasnt replied.

So this drama is done.

Edited on 01/03/2010 4:51pm

taillow22

[290]Jan 3, 2010
    For some strange reason, I find this fight funnier than usual. I shall put my two cents in: The email is fake. That part is obvious. If Dan had actually replied, I personally would copy and paste exactly what he said, not summarize it and spell everything wrong. So yeah, no one worry, Dan never said that.

Also, I don't understand what's happened. Seddiers used to dominate these forums. Now, unfortunately, it's mainly just Schwab against many (ANNOYING!!!) creddiers. Therefore, I shall take his side for this one.

We all know about the kiss at this point. Creddie and seddie are now even, and you guys act like this one kiss will settle everything. It won't. So the seddie kiss happened just because the writers were running out of ideas? Was Dan bored, maybe? Was this kiss just filler? No, the seddie kiss means NOTHING. But when creddie kisses, that settles it for all this shipping drama...

You creddiers are mean :'(

There, I said it. It's all out in the open. (Slowly backs out of room)

No but seriously. I don't expect this one post to just end the fight. But please, listen to my words, don't just write them off as something a seddier in denial posted because they were bored.

Edited on 01/03/2010 5:16pm

katywishing100

[291]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 15
    taillow22 wrote:
    For some strange reason, I find this fight funnier than usual. I shall put my two cents in: The email is fake. That part is obvious. If Dan had actually replied, I personally would copy and paste exactly what he said, not summarize it and spell everything wrong. So yeah, no one worry, Dan never said that.

Also, I don't understand what's happened. Seddiers used to dominate these forums. Now, unfortunately, it's mainly just Schwab against many (ANNOYING!!!) creddiers. Therefore, I shall take his side for this one.

We all know about the kiss at this point. Creddie and seddie are now even, and you guys act like this one kiss will settle everything. It won't. So the seddie kiss happened just because the writers were running out of ideas? Was Dan bored, maybe? Was this kiss just filler? No, the seddie kiss means NOTHING. But when creddie kisses, that settles it for all this shipping drama...

No but seriously. I don't expect this one post to just end the fight. But please, listen to my words, don't just write them off as something a seddier in denial posted because they were bored.

Calling Creddiers annoying and mean is never going to end any fighting....

TheSchwab

[292]Jan 3, 2010
    It's because this forum is filled with mostly wankers. A lot of seddie fans got out of here when the seddie forum was created. I should leave this forum but the few seddiers left here need to stay here and not let the wankers keep control.

taillow22

[293]Jan 3, 2010
    katywishing100 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:

Calling Creddiers annoying and mean is never going to end any fighting....

Well, I said I knew it wasn't going to stop any fighting, but don't worry about it that's cool.
    And besides, it needed to be said.

TheSchwab

[294]Jan 3, 2010
    seriously tailow. i mean they bad mouth us then get on us.

Girlygirl24

[295]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 28
    Okay im a good seddie fan but i love Creddie i just wish that for once Creddie fans can get one scene without seddie getting involved i couldn't care less about the shipping but i like it but the whole point for the seires is to make you laugh!!

And Hadenavery is NOT an annoying person gosh!!

Creddie fans dont mind if Seddie happens and its not fair that Seddie fans DONT let Creddie fans enjoy it!!

TheSchwab

[296]Jan 3, 2010
    Nobody is saying they can't enjoy it. Me pointing out production numbers and Sam walking in on the dance isnt being harsh or me trying to take anything away. It's pointing out facts. I can't help if some carly and freddie fan's take offense to facts. It's not my problem.

DPluver2012

[297]Jan 3, 2010
    TheSchwab wrote:
    Nobody is saying they can't enjoy it. Me pointing out production numbers and Sam walking in on the dance isnt being harsh or me trying to take anything away. It's pointing out facts. I can't help if some carly and freddie fan's take offense to facts. It's not my problem.

ok this forum makes me wanna take a gun to my face bc its annoying to read seddievs creddie crap...im here to tlk about f'in isaved you life,not isay let's fight about seddie and creddie....GET ON TOPIC

goodgirl528

[298]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 13
    saylavee wrote:
    ok...CALM THE F DOWN!!!!!! (also im about to go into rant about why you guys should calm down and shut up, and yes im not calm right now, but after this i will try to be)

okay, hardcorefakes, get a screenshot of the email, or else we cant know if its true or not.

schwab, katywishing, stfu!!!

schwab, people have the right to their opinions, if hayden (as annoying as she can be, and thinks that everything you say is wrong and is very sarcastic) doesnt like sam, and supports creddie, and thinks creddie has more development than seddie (though i disagree with that), WHO CARES?!?!!? ITS HER (his? sorry) OPINION DONT SAY SOMEONE IS WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING THAT ISNT A PROVEN FACT!!!! Same goes for you hayden, dont say creddie someone is wrong about an opinion, or anything that isnt a proven fact. Also, shippers ship in their own special ways. So yeah, let hardcorefakes ship the way he wants to.

katywishing...actualy you are the person who is most mature here, but what you said about hmmm...9 posts up, schwab thinks seddie has more devlopment, once again, not a proven fact but its schwabs opinon (and mine) so dont say someone's opinon is wrong.

now back to the "fake" email
    i'll send Dan an email, well actualy someone tell me how to. then when he replies i'll take a screenshot and show you guys.

also, to end the whole "who has more development" thing, i'll make a new topic, hopefully it wont get locked, and you guys list all the seddie and creddie moments in it, then we will get someone neutral to see what can count or not (i'll get my friend to do it if we cant find anyone) then we tally up how much each ship has, then we can say which has more development or not.

Ill be neutral

chicamusica12

[299]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 13
    Ok! iSavedYourLife! Sounds like a good ep!

taillow22

[300]Jan 4, 2010

Sounds like an awesome, SEDDIE FILLED episode. I was being completely sarcastic xD

But really, I apologize for calling creddiers in general mean. I was in a foul mood because I broke my juicer.

This episode does sound good