We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaved Your Life" episode discussion

Girlygirl24

[261]Jan 2, 2010
    • level: 28
    yeah that makes sense i wonder whats playing on that saturday?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheSchwab

[262]Jan 2, 2010
    • level: 11
    It's MLK Day. A lot of specials air on that monday.

Also Big Time Rush did not get good ratings in that one hour episode they showed a while ago. So Nickelodeon really doesnt have much faith in BTR so they want to put a new iCarly before it to maybe help the ratings for BTR.

saylavee

[263]Jan 2, 2010
    • level: 18
    Really? i loved BTR...hmmm i guess people dont have much faith in the boy band after the jonas brothers...grrr. Wait MLK day is on a saturday? grrr do we still get off for school?

TheSchwab

[264]Jan 2, 2010
    January 18th is a monday. It's MLK day.

saylavee

[265]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 18
    OOoooi thought u were saying that iSYL isnt on on saturday because its MLK day so they were having a special or something.,

TheSchwab

[266]Jan 3, 2010
    Well a lot of special air on MLK day which is the monday. It seems they are having iSYL air on monday to help BTR ratings.

HaydenAvery

[267]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 21
    in no way am i a troll for posting truth that you can't accept. can you watch the creddie kiss without crying?

TheSchwab

[268]Jan 3, 2010
    LMFAO.

You really think there is more evidence and development for Carly and Freddie then you do Sam and Freddie? ROTFL...

Then again you are just in denial because you hate the character of Sam. That's all. Oh yeah...You also think Dan just say's stuff he doesnt mean so Seddie fans stay off his back. You are the paranoid one.

HaydenAvery

[269]Jan 3, 2010
    hmmmm. let's see.

Creddie: several moments, the dance, this kiss. hints from dan to please creddiers.

Seddie: several moments, kiss. hints from dan to please seddiers.

do the math.

hardcorefakes

[270]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 7
    TheSchwab wrote:
    LMFAO.

You really think there is more evidence and development for Carly and Freddie then you do Sam and Freddie? ROTFL...

Then again you are just in denial because you hate the character of Sam. That's all. Oh yeah...You also think Dan just say's stuff he doesnt mean so Seddie fans stay off his back. You are the paranoid one.
    the swchab how paranoid can u get? i happen to ship seddie but its PRETTY OBVIOUS that carly and freddie have way more character devlopement than sddie. think about it. sam wouldnt care that freddie could get mauled by a tiger. carly did care. anything and everything creddie u just happen to deny it. i sent dan an email 3 weeks ago about if sam has any fellings for freddie as of right now. wanna know what he replied next? "WOW! Your the 1000 person who emailed me if Sam had any fellings for Freddie. Well, I'll say what I said to the last 999 people who emailed me. Well, I think it's pretty hypocretical to say that Sam has any fellings for Freddie as of NOW. But, I will say this, ITTK ,ISYL, and Ikiss are only the tip of the iceberg on whats to come."
    thats what he replied to me. so the scwhab the creator of the show himself it's pretty hypocretical to say that sam has any fellings for freddei as of now. jeez. dan says things to the creddie fans to ya know?

TheSchwab

[271]Jan 3, 2010

See. The above proves You are just a troll. The Dance was just as much a Seddie moment.

If it wasnt then why where a lot of carly and freddie fan's complaining that Dan had Sam walk in saying it's ruined the scene and made it about Sam?

Also what pro comments has dan gave carly and freddie? Also there is tons more Sam and Freddie development. Seriously you are so far in denial, You're hatred for Sam runs so deep hayden, You fail to see it.

Also..let me guess hardcoreflakes...you didnt save the email or screen cap it did you? That's what i thought. If he has emailed that to 1,000 people im sure we would have heard about it by now and have had proof shown. haha. Seriously nobody is going to fall for you're made up email.

Edited on 01/03/2010 1:16pm
    Edited 3 total times.

katywishing100

[272]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 15
    TheSchwab wrote:

See. The above proves You are just a troll. The Dance was just as much a Seddie moment.

If it wasnt then why where a lot of carly and freddie fan's complaining that Dan had Sam walk in saying it's ruined the scene and made it about Sam?

Also what pro comments has dan gave carly and freddie? Also there is tons more Sam and Freddie development. Seriously you are so far in denial, You're hatred for Sam runs so deep hayden, You fail to see it.

Also..let me guess hardcoreflakes...you didnt save the email or screen cap it did you? That's what i thought. If he has emailed that to 1,000 people im sure we would have heard about it by now and have had proof shown. haha. Seriously nobody is going to fall for you're made up email.

Your so against Carly & Freddie its sad. You're the one in denial if you don't think Carly and Freddie have more development than Sam & Freddie. I understand Seddie is all you think about, but you seriously need to chill out, if people like Creddie, then you need to get over it.

TheSchwab

[273]Jan 3, 2010
    OMG. Now i know why most Seddie fans left this forum. You are the one in denial as well.

pixarprincess

[274]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 13
    Don't worry. I'm still here.

TheSchwab

[275]Jan 3, 2010

Yep. But seriously I get and understand completely why others have left. Sheesh. Yep...Also...Back to the made up Email from Dan.

I mean that is not how Dan writes. He wouldnt abbreviate iThink They Kissed or iSaved Yuur Life. He has never Abbreviated any episode title. lol. Look at all his fun facts. All his comments on Twitter. Not once has he abbreviated and episode title. Also...Dan can spell. Unlike in the made up email.

Edited on 01/03/2010 1:33pm

katywishing100

[276]Jan 3, 2010
    TheSchwab wrote:
    Yep.

But seriously I get and understand completely why others have left. Sheesh.

You're pretty much the only person who ships Seddie, that people get in fights with.

TheSchwab

[277]Jan 3, 2010
    Well. I call people out on there hypocricy. I back my points with facts and sources. I just don't spout made up crap. I don't pose as another shipper like hardcoreflakes.
    Edited on 01/03/2010 1:35pm

katywishing100

[278]Jan 3, 2010
    TheSchwab wrote:
    Well. I call people out on there hypocricy. I back my points with facts and sources. I just don't spout made up crap. I don't pose as another shipper like hardcoreflakes.

I don't see how someone poses as a shipper. Is it because he doesn't use 'facts and sources' hes not a real Seddie fan?

TheSchwab

[279]Jan 3, 2010

He has said many time he hates SAM. He has said he loves Creddie. He spouts a made up email trying to prove a seddie fan who posts sources wrong. Honestly it doesnt take a rocket scientist to prove he is a poser.

Also hardcore flakes....learn how to spell the next time you try to make up an email from Dan. Remember it's "Hypocritical" and "Feelings".

Edited on 01/03/2010 2:02pm
    Edited 3 total times.

HaydenAvery

[280]Jan 3, 2010
    yes. every creddie moment links into a seddie one. brilliant schwab. (rolls eyes)