We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iMove Out" episode discussion

Girlygirl24

[61]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 28
    futuramarama wrote:
    Anyone else excited for this episode? Seems so long since the last one, but it's only been a couple weeks

yeah it looks very intresting
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

futuramarama

[62]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 37

Girlygirl24 wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:
    Anyone else excited for this episode? Seems so long since the last one, but it's only been a couple weeks
    yeah it looks very intresting

airs in 25 minutes for me! yea!

saylavee

[63]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 18

20 mins for me till the episode airs. currently watching iOwe You, not the best of episodes.

When is dan posting the fun facts i love reading those.

Girlygirl24

[64]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 28
    i still have 3 more hours for me

saylavee

[65]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 18

Okay, not the BEST episode, but stil funny none the less especialy the last 10 mins, but i wont spoil

futuramarama

[66]Nov 28, 2009
    It was pretty good. End of the main plot didn't surprise me.

It just me or do they make a lot of enemies?

DPluver2012

[67]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 11
    lol um did any of you find it weird that freddie lived in the basement but it still had a ledge and was a couple stories up?

NatalieTV100

[68]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 10
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    lol um did any of you find it weird that freddie lived in the basement but it still had a ledge and was a couple stories up?
    Yeah I found that werid, I was like how does he have a ledge if he's suppose to be of the bottom floor. But anyways good episode had some funny moment, it wasn't great but pretty good.

futuramarama

[69]Nov 28, 2009
    oh and forgot to mention in my last post: Carl the Cop's back! I didn't know it was him till his "I still remember Pee on Carl" line or something.

and a reference to iGo to Japan near the end with the tracker thing

MEandChad4ever

[70]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 4
    You guys are lucky that you already saw it! I'm in the Pacific Cosat time so I still have 1 hr and 20 mins. =(

futuramarama

[71]Nov 28, 2009

MEandChad4ever wrote:
    You guys are lucky that you already saw it! I'm in the Pacific Cosat time so I still have 1 hr and 20 mins. =(

worth the wait

XEOCX

[72]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 7
    Saw the episode online. Pretty good but it would've been better if the video didn't have everything backwards!

DPluver2012

[73]Nov 29, 2009
    rofl i loved it when freddies mom was all " the next word that comes out of your mouth better be gosh!" reminds me of my parents haha

DarthFreeza

[74]Nov 29, 2009
    • level: 23

Carl came back . I first saw him and thought, "Hey that cop looks like Carl lol. All their cops look the same." Then he says that he still remembers Pee on Carl and I felt like an idiot lol.

This episode was just "Meh" for me. Freddy's mom, as always, was hilarious:
    "The next word out of your mouth better be gosh!"
    "Thank goodness I chipped him!"
    "This is your fault! You're the one who made him start liking girls and ever sicne then his little boy hormones have been messed up!"
    Etc. Etc. Etc

But aside from Mrs. Benson I didn't really like this episode. Freddy annoyed me as usual (I really miss nerdy Freddy from season one), the Pet Photography plot got old fast and was pretty predictable, and I can't even remember the Spencer subplot from the episode which I assume means it wasn't all that great.

I certainly hope that Mrs. Benson starts appearing semi-regularly again. Her return appearance was completely full of laughs!

pixarprincess

[75]Nov 29, 2009
    • level: 13
    Did anyone post something on the plot of the episode yet? Haven't gotten to see it. Or better yet, I think they're re-airing it 2nite on my channel. I'm pretty much done with spoilers after last night's viewing of "The Princess and the Frog" (Trust me; you don't want to know what Facilier did. By the end I was all, SUCKER!!!)
    On a side note, the next episode is iQuit iCarly, right?

NatalieTV100

[76]Nov 29, 2009

pixarprincess wrote:
    Did anyone post something on the plot of the episode yet? Haven't gotten to see it. Or better yet, I think they're re-airing it 2nite on my channel. I'm pretty much done with spoilers after last night's viewing of "The Princess and the Frog" (Trust me; you don't want to know what Facilier did. By the end I was all, SUCKER!!!) On a side note, the next episode is iQuit iCarly, right?
    Here's the plot:

After Mrs. Benson makes Freddie eat asparagus while doing iCarly, shows people at school his baby pictures, and vacuums his ear while he was sleeping, Freddie moves out and gets his own apartment. Meanwhile, Carly, Sam, and Freddie start a pet photography business, only to get their studio destroyed by a competing pet photography business. In the end, Mrs Benson says to Freddie that she is sorry and can't live there without him and then Freddie makes her promise not to embarrass him in public ever again.

ps. The next episode is iQuit iCarly

taillow22

[77]Nov 29, 2009

I started out absolutely hating this episode because of the drug reference (what in the world posessed the writers to do that?!) and the only thing that kept me watching is the fact that my brother had the remote. But thank gooooo-ssh (xD) he did, because this episode was seriously one of the best of the season.

Cons: The fact that SAM made SPENCER chase iCarly's first gay couple up the stairs (seriosuly, what is wrong with the writers this episode??) But that's pretty much it.

Pros: The fact that this episode was by far the edgiest of the entire series. It completely "goes there" with Carly's first vandalism and Spencer crawling out on the ledge. Completely held my attention throughout. 4/5 (sorry, drug reference was the only thing holding it back from the perfect 5)

NatalieTV100

[78]Nov 29, 2009
    taillow22 wrote:

I started out absolutely hating this episode because of the drug reference (what in the world posessed the writers to do that?!) and the only thing that kept me watching is the fact that my brother had the remote. But thank gooooo-ssh (xD) he did, because this episode was seriously one of the best of the season.

Cons: The fact that SAM made SPENCER chase iCarly's first gay couple up the stairs (seriosuly, what is wrong with the writers this episode??) But that's pretty much it.

Pros: The fact that this episode was by far the edgiest of the entire series. It completely "goes there" with Carly's first vandalism and Spencer crawling out on the ledge. Completely held my attention throughout. 4/5 (sorry, drug reference was the only thing holding it back from the perfect 5)

I thought I was the only one who noticed the drug reference. When I saw the bag of asparagus of was like WTF is that weed. And those two petographer guys(seriously what was up with them). But yeah it was my fav episode of the season so far.

Aprilshakira

[79]Nov 29, 2009
    Hey guys, I'm new here. I've actually been roaming TV.com for about a year now but I only made an account today. Okay, so I'm a huge iCarly fan and Seddie supporter. So I watched iMove Out last night and I found it hilarious. Definitely not the best episode, but it was nevertheless funny and entertaining. But the scene that bothered me was the one where Marissa (Mrs. Benson) goes into Freddie's new apartment and is talking about how he has 'girls over' and I honestly thought when she was pulling something out of her purse (I think it was the popsicle,) I thought it was going to be condoms! I'm not joking, because that scene was sooo awkward. I don't know why, but it just was. Anyone agree with me? I can't wait for iQuit iCarly/iMeet Dave and Fleck !

NatalieTV100

[80]Nov 29, 2009
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    Hey guys, I'm new here. I've actually been roaming TV.com for about a year now but I only made an account today. Okay, so I'm a huge iCarly fan and Seddie supporter. So I watched iMove Out last night and I found it hilarious. Definitely not the best episode, but it was nevertheless funny and entertaining. But the scene that bothered me was the one where Marissa (Mrs. Benson) goes into Freddie's new apartment and is talking about how he has 'girls over' and I honestly thought when she was pulling something out of her purse (I think it was the popsicle,) I thought it was going to be condoms! I'm not joking, because that scene was sooo awkward. I don't know why, but it just was. Anyone agree with me? I can't wait for iQuit iCarly/iMeet Dave and Fleck !
    Yeah I agree the whole "girls over" scene was really werid and akward to watch. It's like isn't Freddie usually around girls? And I can't wait for iQuit iCarly either.