We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iMeet Fred" Discussion

Water78

[121]Feb 20, 2009
    • level: 47

so who agrees if nick gives fred or lucas his own show to block nick from ur tv

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DarkIvory

[122]Feb 20, 2009
    • level: 3
    Fireofnature wrote:
    random_PersonXD wrote:

No offence to anyone who liked this episode, but this episode really pissed me off. I like Fred videos, I think they're okay and I sometimes watch his videos, but this episode was a total letdown.

I was excited about the episode, and I've been waiting for it . . But it really made me mad when Freddie expressed his opinion and everyone bashed him for it. I pretty much had the same opinion as he did. Okay. So if I told everyone what I think of Fred videos, everyone would nag me about it? It also made me angry when Fred said he quit on his video. That was pretty immature of him, and SPOILER he didn't even really quit END SPOILER. I write sometimes, and if someone said they didn't like my writing, I wouldn't quit. But, I guess I could understand, if Freddie has been Lucas' hero or something. Like Spencer in iHeart Art. The last reason . . Well, I'm not exactly mad. More like confused. The Fred video at the end . . Was that supposed to be funny? I found it . . Unfunny and weird. Just like this whole episode was to me.

The seddie moment I caught cheered me up, seeing as how I'm a fan of the Sam and Freddie pairing. But honestly, I had expected more from this episode.

I know we're talking about someone going overboard in his/her opinion, but I had to get this off my chest . . Everyone else I know seems to like this episode but me I don't know if I had too high expectation of this episode or what.

Nah, I agree with every word you said. I basically found this episode wierd and a bit unsettling.

Yes, I was pissed the whole episode because people were attacking Freddie because he didn't like Fred, and then he goes and quits like a child just because one person hurt his feelings, it had it funny moments like when sam pushed Freddie out of the treehouse, attacked him with a tennis racket, when the ostrich bit spencer, etc but the episode didn't have that great of a plot behind it.

iCarly317

[123]Feb 20, 2009
    • level: 13
    Water78 wrote:

so who agrees if nick gives fred or lucas his own show to block nick from ur tv

If they did that, I would love it. haha I know you meant that more as a rant of how much you hate Fred, but I would watch it.

ihoppers_cheska

[124]Feb 20, 2009
    • level: 5
    ...I loved the episode. The last video? LOL! made me laugh so hard i almost farted.. yes, you read right and im not ashamed.

If lucas was given a show? ...mm maybe i'd be irritated after a while if he played fred. But if LUCAS plays a different, normal, character.. I'd so watch it.

And this scene?
    Lucas: You guys are cute.
    Carly: *raises eyebrows and looks at Sam and Freddie*
    Freddie: We're CUTE?!!!
    Sam: *moves away from Freddie*

..yes. I'm taking that way out of context. it's like sending me a subliminal message: "TAKE THIS OUT OF CONTEXT!"

Also:

"you know, you could've at least told us what you were doing"
    "Yea.. You're right... I'm sorry"
    "*smiles* ok"
    "So.. *smile* we friends?"
    "I guess"
    "Sure? *stands up*" (i started squeeing at this part)
    "Sure.."
    "Should we kiss? *grin*"
    "No... *smile*"

...i now ship carly/lucas (not considered real person shipping! Lucas was playing terribly brilliant, from idaho, icarly-lucas!). Yes. Yes I ship and I'm not ashamed.

...that's it, bow. *scurries off*

tvfan95

[125]Feb 21, 2009
    • level: 17
    ihoppers_cheska wrote:
    ...I loved the episode. The last video? LOL! made me laugh so hard i almost farted.. yes, you read right and im not ashamed.

If lucas was given a show? ...mm maybe i'd be irritated after a while if he played fred. But if LUCAS plays a different, normal, character.. I'd so watch it.

And this scene?

..yes. I'm taking that way out of context. it's like sending me a subliminal message: "TAKE THIS OUT OF CONTEXT!"

Also:

"*smiles* ok"
    "I guess"
    "Sure.."
    "Should we kiss? *grin*"
    "No... *smile*"

...i now ship carly/lucas (not considered real person shipping! Lucas was playing terribly brilliant, from idaho, icarly-lucas!). Yes. Yes I ship and I'm not ashamed.

Wow. That's all I can say.

iCarly317

[127]Feb 21, 2009
    Such nice people we have around here these days, huh?

kikimarie593

[128]Feb 21, 2009
    • level: 27
    Ugh, I know! If people can't stop fighting Andrea said she's going to close this thread! I don't want to see this thread get closed, so can we please at least try to get along?

Fireofnature

[129]Feb 21, 2009
    I know, it's getting old. People are sooo adorable....I think I'll go adopt a dog or cat now...

Water78 wrote:
    okay which one of u stupid people gave me a TOS warning

That would be the person who has the capability to do so, such as one of the tv.com mods.

Water78

[130]Feb 21, 2009
    Fireofnature wrote:
    I know, it's getting old. People are sooo adorable....I think I'll go adopt a dog or cat now...

Water78 wrote:

That would be the person who has the capability to do so, such as one of the tv.com mods.

no, who reported me!

iCarly317

[131]Feb 21, 2009
    Well, don't get mad at whoever did it. Its your own fault for getting it.

Fireofnature

[132]Feb 21, 2009
    Water78 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:

Water78 wrote:

no, who reported me!

Who knows. *shrug* What does it matter anyway? Hell, most of the TOS's that one can get aren't even a result of someone reporting you. Rather, it could just be a mod or someone seeing your post and boom you're cooked. It really doesn't matter, I mean what's the worst you could do? Cuss out the person online? It's online, it wouldn't affect anyone anyway...

Water78

[133]Feb 21, 2009
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Water78 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:

Water78 wrote:

no, who reported me!

Who knows. *shrug* What does it matter anyway? Hell, most of the TOS's that one can get aren't even a result of someone reporting you. Rather, it could just be a mod or someone seeing your post and boom you're cooked. It really doesn't matter, I mean what's the worst you could do? Cuss out the person online? It's online, it wouldn't affect anyone anyway...

i only want to know because i dont understand y i got reported

SarcasticLeaves

[134]Feb 21, 2009
    • level: 6
    ihoppers_cheska wrote:

And this scene?

Also:

"*smiles* ok"
    "I guess"
    "Sure.."
    "Should we kiss? *grin*"
    "No... *smile*"

Thank You! It makes me so happy to know I'm not the only person who enjoyed this episode. Everything you pointed out, pure greatness! Yes, Carly/Lucas FOREVER!

iCarly317

[135]Feb 21, 2009
    lol Really? People like the idea of Carly and Lucas?

tvfan95

[136]Feb 21, 2009
    • level: 17
    iCarly317 wrote:
    lol Really? People like the idea of Carly and Lucas?
    I found that moment incredibly akward.

Kauaimon

[137]Feb 21, 2009
    • level: 16
    Haha, Carly/Lucus? XD. Funny. I like this Lucus guy, he is a better actor than David in that other episode =P.

I think I may watch his videos O.o

goodgirl528

[138]Feb 21, 2009
    Kauaimon wrote:
    Haha, Carly/Lucus? XD. Funny. I like this Lucus guy, he is a better actor than David in that other episode =P.

I think I may watch his videos O.o

lol "i think i may"

random_PersonXD

[139]Feb 21, 2009
    • level: 2

SarcasticLeaves wrote:
    ihoppers_cheska wrote:
    ...I loved the episode. The last video? LOL! made me laugh so hard i almost farted.. yes, you read right and im not ashamed. If lucas was given a show? ...mm maybe i'd be irritated after a while if he played fred. But if LUCAS plays a different, normal, character.. I'd so watch it. And this scene? Lucas: You guys are cute. Carly: *raises eyebrows and looks at Sam and Freddie* Freddie: We're CUTE?!!! Sam: *moves away from Freddie* ..yes. I'm taking that way out of context. it's like sending me a subliminal message: "TAKE THIS OUT OF CONTEXT!" Also: "you know, you could've at least told us what you were doing" "Yea.. You're right... I'm sorry" "*smiles* ok" "So.. *smile* we friends?" "I guess" "Sure? *stands up*" (i started squeeing at this part) "Sure.." "Should we kiss? *grin*" "No... *smile*" ...i now ship carly/lucas (not considered real person shipping! Lucas was playing terribly brilliant, from idaho, icarly-lucas!). Yes. Yes I ship and I'm not ashamed. ...that's it, bow. *scurries off*
    Thank You! It makes me so happy to know I'm not the only person who enjoyed this episode. Everything you pointed out, pure greatness! Yes, Carly/Lucas FOREVER!

Carly/Lucas . .? LOL. Before the episode even premeired, I saw an iCarly photo with Carly, Sam, and Freddie looking upset next to the lockers that said iCarly killed Fred. But, when I first looked at it I thought it said Carly kissed Fred, and I was all like "WHAT?!" then I got weird looks from my family.

I can be utterly slow at times.

But, yea, I think it'd be pretty funny if that pairing did go cannon.

_Suki_

[140]Feb 22, 2009
    • level: 2
    random_PersonXD wrote:

SarcasticLeaves wrote:
    ihoppers_cheska wrote:
    ...I loved the episode. The last video? LOL! made me laugh so hard i almost farted.. yes, you read right and im not ashamed. If lucas was given a show? ...mm maybe i'd be irritated after a while if he played fred. But if LUCAS plays a different, normal, character.. I'd so watch it. And this scene? Lucas: You guys are cute. Carly: *raises eyebrows and looks at Sam and Freddie* Freddie: We're CUTE?!!! Sam: *moves away from Freddie* ..yes. I'm taking that way out of context. it's like sending me a subliminal message: "TAKE THIS OUT OF CONTEXT!" Also: "you know, you could've at least told us what you were doing" "Yea.. You're right... I'm sorry" "*smiles* ok" "So.. *smile* we friends?" "I guess" "Sure? *stands up*" (i started squeeing at this part) "Sure.." "Should we kiss? *grin*" "No... *smile*" ...i now ship carly/lucas (not considered real person shipping! Lucas was playing terribly brilliant, from idaho, icarly-lucas!). Yes. Yes I ship and I'm not ashamed. ...that's it, bow. *scurries off*

Carly/Lucas . .? LOL. Before the episode even premeired, I saw an iCarly photo with Carly, Sam, and Freddie looking upset next to the lockers that said iCarly killed Fred. But, when I first looked at it I thought it said Carly kissed Fred, and I was all like "WHAT?!" then I got weird looks from my family.

I can be utterly slow at times.

But, yea, I think it'd be pretty funny if that pairing did go cannon.

Yay! I'm not the only one who ships Carly & Lucas! Loved the episode!