We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iMeet Fred" Discussion

foobacoligist

[21]Feb 1, 2009
    • level: 10
    41225525557 wrote:
    HottieSimz23 wrote:
    ^They might have some sorta special cuz it's presidents day weekend. can't wait
    that'd be pretty wierd considering fred has nothing to do with the president. But it makes sense in the way that there doing a lot of special nights, that they have commercials for for two weeks. For instanse "crush week" and "kisses and misses night"
    well fred ran for president once maybe they'll tie that in?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ParoleBaby

[22]Feb 1, 2009
    • level: 2

I love Fred. A lot of people really can't stand him, but it is just so funny to see a spazing 6 year old.

best lines he ever said: "I NEED MEDICATION, I NEED MEDICATION, I NEED MEDICATION!"

crazyforTV97

[23]Feb 1, 2009
    • level: 16
    MY MOM SAID SHE WAS IN A STRAITJACKET ONCE.

kikimarie593

[24]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 27
    This episode will probably be one of my favorites, because I am a huge Fred fan. I think he's hilarious.

skull555

[25]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 18
    ^Oh, I agree! This will be one of My Favorites, too!^

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[26]Feb 4, 2009
    • level: 5

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=289614&more=ucepisodelist&episodeid=10083969 has the episode description for the iMeetFred episode on Feb. 16th. here's the description according to them; 'When Freddie declares his dislike of Internet sensation Fred, sensitive Fred stops making videos, causing Freddie to feel the wrath of upset fans. Elsewhere, Spencer consults a "magic" meatball when making decisions.'

this should be good haha

HottieSimz23

[27]Feb 4, 2009
    • level: 3
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=289614&more=ucepisodelist&episodeid=10083969 has the episode description for the iMeetFred episode on Feb. 16th. here's the description according to them; 'When Freddie declares his dislike of Internet sensation Fred, sensitive Fred stops making videos, causing Freddie to feel the wrath of upset fans. Elsewhere, Spencer consults a "magic" meatball when making decisions.'

this should be good haha

*snickers to self* This should be good.

foobacoligist

[28]Feb 4, 2009
    • level: 10
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

this should be good haha

BEST EPPY EVER!! lol magic meatballs, mostly freddie based..... oh ya, life's good

giadolphin9965

[29]Feb 4, 2009
    • level: 4

The magic meatball doesn't surprise me...

_Suki_

[30]Feb 5, 2009
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

this should be good haha

Hasn't Fred (Lucas.. Whatever, I shall call him Fred) not made any videos for a while? Maybe he's not making videos because he's playing along with the plot line so the veiwers are 'feeling the Fredlessness' in real life.

kikimarie593

[31]Feb 5, 2009
    • level: 27
    _Suki_ wrote:
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

this should be good haha

Hasn't Fred (Lucas.. Whatever, I shall call him Fred) not made any videos for a while? Maybe he's not making videos because he's playing along with the plot line so the veiwers are 'feeling the Fredlessness' in real life.

Yeah, maybe. I think the last Fred video he made was for Thanksgiving. Or maybe he's just too busy to make any new ones for a while, since he's more famous now.

1happydaddy56

[32]Feb 5, 2009
    • level: 8
    acually the i meet fred episode is on monday february 16

HottieSimz23

[33]Feb 6, 2009
    1happydaddy56 wrote:
    acually the i meet fred episode is on monday february 16

Yep it is. I hate that it's airing on a school night though (why do they always make the specials on Monday nights? Sounds kinda stupid if you ask me.

ultimatekey

[34]Feb 6, 2009
    • level: 22
    Thats not on a school night, that is President's Day, which means no school.

ParoleBaby

[35]Feb 6, 2009

Meatballs seem to have some importance to the show. I have to to figure out why. In the iKiss episode I'm pretty sure Sam offering him the meatball and then throwing it away was symbolism, maybe.

Anyways, Maybe Lucas will post a new Fred video on the day iMeet Fred airs? that would be awesome. I think he just hasn't had the time to tape new Fred episodes, he's been doing a lot of interviews lately. Recently he was just on the Tyra Show and seemed really nice.

[36]Feb 7, 2009
    ultimatekey wrote:

yea, I go to school on presidents day, and a school night means there's school the next day, which there is. At least for us. and they dont' usually make specials on a school night, I haven't seen a school night one in a while. You know what sucks? A bunch of premires on nick and disney and ABC family at the same time (true jackson, icarly, spectacular, wizards of waverly place, hannah montana, dadnapped, secret life of the american teenager)

seeweed01

[37]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 1
    Nickelodeon may be worried that Spectacular will struggle against the list of premieres you mentioned, and moving the Fred episode up to February 16 (on a night when they don't normally have new iCarly episodes) will, they hope, help Spectacular by providing a lead-in that will get good ratings.

HottieSimz23

[38]Feb 7, 2009
    41225525557 wrote:
    ultimatekey wrote:

yea, I go to school on presidents day, and a school night means there's school the next day, which there is. At least for us. and they dont' usually make specials on a school night, I haven't seen a school night one in a while. You know what sucks? A bunch of premires on nick and disney and ABC family at the same time (true jackson, icarly, spectacular, wizards of waverly place, hannah montana, dadnapped, secret life of the american teenager)

For me, I get off from school on President's day and the Friday before for some reason. I meant that I have school the next day (and most people do) On President's Day, Columbus day and stuff like that, they usually make movies and specials. I remember there was this one All Grown Up movie that had something to do with RV's so they did this RV course thing or smashing Rv's or something like that. idk it was a while ago. But it did air on a monday.

okayyyy, getting a little off-topic here. Anywayz, I'm really looking forward to this episode! I love Fred! (I've actually only been watching his videos recently) But I hope it's halarious!

leeseygirl

[39]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 46
    Tonight, I saw a commercial for the episode! It was sometime during (or close after) "iRocked the Vote". =D

Supergamez86

[40]Feb 8, 2009
    I can't beleive it. Fred rules so much that they put him on iCarly. He was already on The Tyra Show. He's such a big hit. But he now has a new youtube account Lucas.