We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iMeet Fred" Discussion

ihoppers_cheska

[141]Feb 22, 2009
    • level: 5
    cool XD
    i don't feel weird now. haha

...i watched the icarly fred video again.

"MY MOTHER ATE MY TURTLE! GAH"
    "I like to sniff cheese... CHEESE!"
    Freddie's gaaaah spoke to me in so many levels
    and i still snort when carly says cheese. haha

but best person: SPENCER. "This ostrich thinks im a lady!" XD
    Sam didn't have enough lines in the video, tho. But her Cabbages line? hahahaha. her voice.. HAHAHA

i am absolutely giddy today. zomg LUCAS/CARLY 4evaah!!! *does fangirl dance*
    ...icarly/aim fwend mizu said she'd rather see Lucas/NEVEL. teehee.. lucas is brilliant at scheming so im sure they'd get along. hahaha But Carly/Lucas would be cute because carly is clearly the most normal out of all of them. And Lucas is a clever evil genius. Yes. He is. And.. who's fighting? *shrug* i dunno, but i wil continue to sit here and be giddy. XD
    Edited on 02/22/2009 3:01pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

_Suki_

[142]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 2

ihoppers_cheska wrote:
    cool XD i don't feel weird now. haha ...i watched the icarly fred video again. "MY MOTHER ATE MY TURTLE! GAH" "I like to sniff cheese... CHEESE!" Freddie's gaaaah spoke to me in so many levels and i still snort when carly says cheese. haha but best person: SPENCER. "This ostrich thinks im a lady!" XD Sam didn't have enough lines in the video, tho. But her Cabbages line? hahahaha. her voice.. HAHAHA i am absolutely giddy today. zomg LUCAS/CARLY 4evaah!!! *does fangirl dance* ...icarly/aim fwend mizu said she'd rather see Lucas/NEVEL. teehee.. lucas is brilliant at scheming so im sure they'd get along. hahaha But Carly/Lucas would be cute because carly is clearly the most normal out of all of them. And Lucas is a clever evil genius. Yes. He is. And.. who's fighting? *shrug* i dunno, but i wil continue to sit here and be giddy. XD

I agree, 'this ostrich thinks I'm a lady' and with the Carly/Lucas! LOVE IT! I actually screamed when I saw Nevel/Lucas... to disturbing to even consider

Water78

[143]Mar 1, 2009
    • level: 47
    ihoppers_cheska wrote:
    cool XD

Sam didn't have enough lines in the video, tho. But her Cabbages line? hahahaha. her voice.. HAHAHA

...icarly/aim fwend mizu said she'd rather see Lucas/NEVEL. teehee.. lucas is brilliant at scheming so im sure they'd get along. hahaha But Carly/Lucas would be cute because carly is clearly the most normal out of all of them. And Lucas is a clever evil genius. Yes. He is. And.. who's fighting? *shrug* i dunno, but i wil continue to sit here and be giddy. XD

for some of this i could not understand, but u like to snort cheese while being giddy for fred on icarly while doing a fangirl dance?

paoros16

[144]Mar 3, 2009
    • level: 16
    I dont like Fred either. He is so anoying. Dumest episode ever.

ihoppers_cheska

[146]Mar 7, 2009
    Water78 wrote:
    ihoppers_cheska wrote:
    cool XD

for some of this i could not understand, but u like to snort cheese while being giddy for fred on icarly while doing a fangirl dance?

haha. Sorry dude. I think I was channeling the incomprehensibility of Fred. You think? I think. By "snort" I meant that thing where you try to stiffle a laugh, and it comes out like a snort. By saying "I still snort when Carly says cheese", I meant the line still hasn't gotten unfunny to me.

And yes, I absolutely loved Fred/Lucas in iCarly and, since I do dance, I'm going to dedicate a fangirl dance just for him. *does it once again for good measure*

Giddy? That was just me that day. I felt giddy that day for no good reason. It's just the way I am. I have these sudden bursts of energy, which makes me restless and jittery and (dundun) giddy.

hatattack

[147]Mar 26, 2009

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    K, I want Spencer's shirt. The one with the penguins. BEST shirt ever.

This may be a little late but

http://76.12.2.105/Products/Mens/Mens_Tees/PENGUIN_MENS_TEE_SHIRT.php

or for girls

http://wwww.deterclothing.com/Products/Womens/Juniors_Tees/PENGUIN_JUNIORS_TEE.php

gamer1234567891

[148]Mar 29, 2009
    • level: 4

paoros16 wrote:
    I love Fred . He is so funny. best episode ever.

I agree

Edited on 03/29/2009 1:11am

disneycrules

[149]Mar 31, 2009
    It was a great episode!

SuspendedSwish

[150]Apr 5, 2009
    It was a great episode! To be honest, I don't think Fred's videos are that funny, but I still have a lot of respect for him. Lucas/Fred seems really cool.

I'm glad they brought him to the show.

crystalopal

[151]Apr 10, 2009
    • level: 10
    The episode sucked BEYOND belief. Worst episode of ANY show EVER.

It has a 5.4 rating. 'Nuff said.

PowerC

[152]May 1, 2009

This episode was awesome because of how horrible it was. And for these reasons, among many others:

-"Fred" is a terrible webshow. Just a kid acting like a 3-year-old while everything's sped up to the point you can't hear things.

-Like other episodes, there's no humor whatsoever.

-Freddie's abused for absolutely no reason, which is against all of that stuff about freedom of speech.

-Sam acted overly aggressive in this episode. She was aggressive in other episodes, but not in every scene.

-The creators thinks it's cool to add laugh tracks when people have stuff thrown at them or people physically abuse them.

-The entire episode feels like it was made just to make Lucas look awesome.

-The Fred videos shown were terrible. I couldn't stand looking at them once they started. The one at the end of the episode was particularly horrible.

-Spencer's part of the story was rather unfunny and predictable. It's pretty much "Spencer wants to do something, and the meatball makes him do something else" each time. And it's sad how he actually lets it control his life, even at points where his career is at stake.

SkyeNite

[153]May 2, 2009
    • level: 8
    PowerC wrote:

This episode was awesome because of how horrible it was. And for these reasons, among many others:

-"Fred" is a terrible webshow. Just a kid acting like a 3-year-old while everything's sped up to the point you can't hear things.

-Freddie's abused for absolutely no reason, which is against all of that stuff about freedom of speech.

-Sam acted overly aggressive in this episode. She was aggressive in other episodes, but not in every scene.

-The creators thinks it's cool to add laugh tracks when people have stuff thrown at them or people physically abuse them.

-The Fred videos shown were terrible. I couldn't stand looking at them once they started. The one at the end of the episode was particularly horrible.

-Spencer's part of the story was rather unfunny and predictable. It's pretty much "Spencer wants to do something, and the meatball makes him do something else" each time. And it's sad how he actually lets it control his life, even at points where his career is at stake.

HEY! I HAVE AN IDEA!!! If you hate the show so much don't watch it. I mean come on, your life can't be so dull and boring that you feel like you have nothing better to do with your sad and lowly existence then watch episodes of shows that you apparently hate, and then trash talk it on its own forum.

katywishing100

[154]May 2, 2009
    • level: 15
    SkyeNite wrote:
    PowerC wrote:

HEY! I HAVE AN IDEA!!! If you hate the show so much don't watch it. I mean come on, your life can't be so dull and boring that you feel like you have nothing better to do with your sad and lowly existence then watch episodes of shows that you apparently hate, and then trash talk it on its own forum.

Don't yell at him just for stating his opinion, not everyone has to like this episode. I too very disliked the episode, but I still like iCarly.

SkyeNite

[155]May 2, 2009
    • level: 8
    katywishing100 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    PowerC wrote:

Don't yell at him just for stating his opinion, not everyone has to like this episode. I too very disliked the episode, but I still like iCarly.

Hey i HATE Fred myself but he was kinda attacking the show as a whole which just isn't right

iCarly317

[156]May 2, 2009
    • level: 13
    katywishing100 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    PowerC wrote:

That's the whole lesson of the episode right there. Let people state their opinions without attacking them for it.

Goosebumpsfan2

[157]May 17, 2009
    • level: 7
    That was the best episode ever
    I love Fred

marcdragicevic

[159]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 21
    I hate it how Fred tricked them the whole time. The least he could have done was tell them about the plan before hand.

schillingklaus

[160]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 12
    The scene with Spencer waiting down from the treehouse, and Sam pushing Freddie down the ladder, was supercool