We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iLook Alike" Discussion

Freddimamay

[61]Feb 11, 2010
    • level: 4

ollibot284 wrote:
    this episode had the worst ending of any episode of icarly i didn't like how jackson colt got to be on icarly

Really? I tought that part was really funny! Especially since he's a grown man in the MMA, like he's one of iCarly's biggest fans, knowing George the Bra n all. I dug it

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MusicAddictBabe

[62]Feb 12, 2010
    • level: 18

Yeah, and that makes me feel better when I watch it lol. I feel like since it's on Nick, I should be too old to watch it. BUT if it wasn't on Nick or Nick got Teenick or Snick back, that'd be different. lol

I wish it wasn't launched live for younger kids. I wish they would've made it seem like it was at least for teens and older but they didn't and I know it is (plus, the humor only we'd get anyway usually ^^).

marcdragicevic

[63]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 21
    Freddimamay wrote:

ollibot284 wrote:
    this episode had the worst ending of any episode of icarly i didn't like how jackson colt got to be on icarly

Really? I tought that part was really funny! Especially since he's a grown man in the MMA, like he's one of iCarly's biggest fans, knowing George the Bra n all. I dug it

Yeah I agree. I still wonder about what happened, when Spencer was fully awake and then confronted, Carly.