We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iHeart Art" Discussion

iskabibble07

[41]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 13
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    This wasn't one of my favorite episodes. I'm not THAT into art in the first place. But that fact that Spencer is so into it is cool.
    Well I suspect that if someone who actually knew anything about art in the real world looked at what Spencer did, it might not hold up that good. In a way what Spencer does is a lampoon of how goofy modern art seems to people who don't know it I bet. But then again, I have seen some pretty wild modern art. We don't see that Spencer has any actual training in art theory or history. But as fun art for a kids show, his art is perfect.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iCarly317

[42]Jul 17, 2008
    Well, art is art. Even some of the most wildest art created by people in the real world seems cool to all different kind of people. So I guess that's why Spencer's art fits in so well to the show. His art skills are amazing, and most people of any age would probably like it. And that's kinda why I liked this episode to. We get to see all the different unique pieces of art yet created for the show.

iskabibble07

[43]Jul 21, 2008
    Spencer's art reflects Spencer's personality. it is fun, silly, wildly imaginative and almost always funny. Just like him so its a good part of the show.

pdyc

[44]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 16
    ^ i agree. his art expresses a lot of who he is.

Animegirlx

[45]Jul 24, 2008
    • level: 7
    It was on yesterday this is like one of my favorites its brotherly sisterly when Carly went to get Spence in the dentists place

iskabibble07

[46]Jul 24, 2008
    Animegirlx wrote:
    It was on yesterday this is like one of my favorites its brotherly sisterly when Carly went to get Spence in the dentists place
    I agree. When Spencer says to Carly "you need to go home" and she responds, "Good then take me there", it isnt a funny moment but its a great moment in an otherwise funny episode.

TeemerDJ

[47]Jul 24, 2008
    • level: 12
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    Animegirlx wrote:
    I agree. When Spencer says to Carly "you need to go home" and she responds, "Good then take me there", it isnt a funny moment but its a great moment in an otherwise funny episode.

Yeah, that was a great, "YOU NEED TO GET A GRIP" discussion between them.

Animegirlx

[48]Jul 24, 2008
    • level: 7
    I loled so much in iHeart Art when they were in the room and he was doing that guys teeth and letting all famous people in lol that guy kept mubling cause his teeth were getting drilled and when the dentist kept squirting Spencer.

marcdragicevic

[49]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 21
    I didn't really like this episode much. Wasn't really a fan of the artist that Spencer looked up too either.