We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iHave a Lovesick Teacher" Discussion

garnergeek

[101]Jul 28, 2008
    • level: 14
    they have some terrible teachers at that school don't they. Ms. Briggs, Ms. Ackerman, Mr. Howard...the Principal is cool though, which I guess evens things out LOL!
    Edited on 07/28/2008 5:38pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fireofnature

[102]Jul 28, 2008
    • level: 13
    garnergeek wrote:
    they have some terrible teachers at that school don't they. Ms. Briggs, Ms. Ackerman, Mr. Howard...the Principal is cool though, which I guess evens things out LOL!

Yeah, unless you read my fanfiction, Revenge for Carly, then even the Principal is bad. But yeah, Ms. Ackerman's real bad, she shouldn't bring her personal troubles to school like that.

zulaz

[103]Jul 28, 2008
    if one of my teachers were like that..i would enjoy my class time lol =)

yay for no learning =)

Vergomax

[104]Jul 28, 2008
    • level: 15
    Imagine if at the end of the episode, as Ms. Ackermen was being dragged out of the classroom, she swore revenge on Carly. She would've said something like, "You haven't seen the last of me, Carly Shay. I'll get you, your friends and ESPECIALLY your brother. Oh yeah, you will pay for this". And then, a few episodes later, she breaks out of jail and uses some crazy revenge scheme on Carly and Spencer. It'll be like what Family Guy did in the two James Woods episodes. Anyway, I think we can say that Ms. Ackermen is another enemy the iCarly trio have made, right next to Nevel and Valerie.
    Edited on 07/28/2008 10:07pm

zulaz

[105]Jul 28, 2008
    Vergomax wrote:
    Imagine if at the end of the episode, as Ms. Ackermen was being dragged out of the classroom, she swore revenge on Carly. She would've said something like, "You haven't seen the last of me, Carly Shay. I'll get you, your friends and ESPECIALLY your brother. Oh yeah, you will pay for this". And then, a few episodes later, she breaks out of jail and uses some crazy revenge scheme on Carly and Spencer. It'll be like what Family Guy did in the two James Woods episodes. Anyway, I think we can say that Ms. Ackermen is another enemy the iCarly trio have made, right next to Nevel and Valerie.

LOL! thats true lol! the icarly team HAVE made quite the few enemies....>__>''

skull555

[106]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 18
    Yeah, the iCarly team has made a lot, actually! All in just one season so far!

DandMonkey4ever

[107]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 4

Animegirlx wrote:
    I LOVE SPENCERRRR! does anyone love him as much as me...?

Oooh me! I do! He's so funny and sweet. I think I might have a crush on him... I didn't watch this episode on turbo nick (i didn't even know that you could), so I saw it for the first time the other day. It was good! It's now one of my favorites (b/c it focused on Spencer... and b/c it was funny).

iskabibble07

[108]Jul 30, 2008
    DandMonkey4ever wrote:

Animegirlx wrote:

Oooh me! I do! He's so funny and sweet. I think I might have a crush on him... I didn't watch this episode on turbo nick (i didn't even know that you could), so I saw it for the first time the other day. It was good! It's now one of my favorites (b/c it focused on Spencer... and b/c it was funny).

In the scene where he goes to see the teacher and flirts with her, he can really turn on the charm. The flirting around between those two was really fun and silly and slightly romantic. They did broadcast the solution with the internet downloads problem so it wasn't a surprise but in a way it was a bit mean for Carly to get the teacher hauled off to jail just to make life easier for her and her friends in school. But the teacher did need to go because she was not being a good teacher. I think I would have prefered if they just got her busted by the principal and had her taken away that way.

nicesweetgirl36

[109]Jul 30, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    DandMonkey4ever wrote:

Animegirlx wrote:

In the scene where he goes to see the teacher and flirts with her, he can really turn on the charm. The flirting around between those two was really fun and silly and slightly romantic. They did broadcast the solution with the internet downloads problem so it wasn't a surprise but in a way it was a bit mean for Carly to get the teacher hauled off to jail just to make life easier for her and her friends in school. But the teacher did need to go because she was not being a good teacher. I think I would have prefered if they just got her busted by the principal and had her taken away that way.

I would of liked the ending a lot more too if she got caught by principal. That would of made more sense to me.

zulaz

[110]Jul 30, 2008
    ^ yeah, but they already did that with Mr. Howard. it would've been...the same...with this teacher..ya know?

nicesweetgirl36

[111]Jul 30, 2008
    That's true

ycc1988

[112]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 20
    Ridgewood sure has a high staff turnover rate.

I think Spencer getting a girlfriend would wreck the show. It would dampen's Sam and Freddie's ability to come over and hang pretty much whenever. But all the bad dates are fun to watch.

Fireofnature

[113]Jul 30, 2008
    ycc1988 wrote:
    Ridgewood sure has a high staff turnover rate.

I think Spencer getting a girlfriend would wreck the show. It would dampen's Sam and Freddie's ability to come over and hang pretty much whenever. But all the bad dates are fun to watch.

Even writers have to follow realism from time to time, and realism pretty much shows that a 26 year old single male that actually wants dates is going to have dates.

I don't think it would wreck the show or dampen Sam and Freddie's ability to come over at all, it probably wouldn't affect things at all. You never really know what can happen.

iskabibble07

[114]Jul 31, 2008
    Fireofnature wrote:
    ycc1988 wrote:
    Ridgewood sure has a high staff turnover rate. I think Spencer getting a girlfriend would wreck the show. It would dampen's Sam and Freddie's ability to come over and hang pretty much whenever. But all the bad dates are fun to watch.
    Even writers have to follow realism from time to time, and realism pretty much shows that a 26 year old single male that actually wants dates is going to have dates. I don't think it would wreck the show or dampen Sam and Freddie's ability to come over at all, it probably wouldn't affect things at all. You never really know what can happen.
    Yeah its fun to see him date and know that he likes girls his age (and likes girls) and that girls like him. Having him date from time to time lets us see a little of that side of him but it doesn't bring a whole new character into the show like a steady girl would do. So they have a good balance for Spencer's love life right now.

Fireofnature

[115]Jul 31, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    ycc1988 wrote:
    Ridgewood sure has a high staff turnover rate. I think Spencer getting a girlfriend would wreck the show. It would dampen's Sam and Freddie's ability to come over and hang pretty much whenever. But all the bad dates are fun to watch.
    Even writers have to follow realism from time to time, and realism pretty much shows that a 26 year old single male that actually wants dates is going to have dates. I don't think it would wreck the show or dampen Sam and Freddie's ability to come over at all, it probably wouldn't affect things at all. You never really know what can happen.
    Yeah its fun to see him date and know that he likes girls his age (and likes girls) and that girls like him. Having him date from time to time lets us see a little of that side of him but it doesn't bring a whole new character into the show like a steady girl would do. So they have a good balance for Spencer's love life right now.

It's been done before, it's worked before and it could probably work well here. Plus, it's always possible for him to have a steady relationship and his girlfriend isn't a main character. Me, personally, I'd hate to see him without at least one steady girlfriend during the whole thing.

AndreaMSkate

[116]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 49
    ^ Yeah Spencer definitely deserves a nice, non "big bottle of crazy sauce" girlfriend at some point on the show.

I like Spencer's hair in this episode. It looks good highlighted.

iskabibble07

[117]Jul 31, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    ^ Yeah Spencer definitely deserves a nice, non "big bottle of crazy sauce" girlfriend at some point on the show. I like Spencer's hair in this episode. It looks good highlighted.
    actually I sort of liked the acress that played Miss Ackerman. I looked her up on IMDB and she was on a comedy central show called Triggor Happy TV which probably not a lot of people saw. Anyway, even the character was nuts, I thought Jerry and the actress had a good chemestry during the flirty parts of the show. So if he was going to have a gf, maybe it would be cool if it would be Miss Ackerman after she gets out on parole. ha ha

pdyc

[118]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 16
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    ^ Yeah Spencer definitely deserves a nice, non "big bottle of crazy sauce" girlfriend at some point on the show. I like Spencer's hair in this episode. It looks good highlighted.
    actually I sort of liked the acress that played Miss Ackerman. I looked her up on IMDB and she was on a comedy central show called Triggor Happy TV which probably not a lot of people saw. Anyway, even the character was nuts, I thought Jerry and the actress had a good chemestry during the flirty parts of the show. So if he was going to have a gf, maybe it would be cool if it would be Miss Ackerman after she gets out on parole. ha ha

And after she has therapy. lol

SapphireStones

[119]Aug 2, 2008
    pdyc wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

After she lets go of the illegal downloading.

iskabibble07

[120]Aug 4, 2008
    SapphireStones wrote:
    pdyc wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    After she lets go of the illegal downloading.
    After she learns not to run with scissors. LOL