We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iHave a Lovesick Teacher" Discussion

iMIMI37

[141]Aug 11, 2008
    • level: 8
    I kind of loved Ms.Ackerman because she was crazy. But she did remind me of my parents. It seems Spencer has a problem meeting sane women for example unicorn lady in iWin a Date.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nicknameless101

[142]Aug 11, 2008
    • level: 25

garnergeek wrote:
    they have some terrible teachers at that school don't they. Ms. Briggs, Ms. Ackerman, Mr. Howard...the Principal is cool though, which I guess evens things out LOL!
    and don't forget that history teacher from "iPromise Not to Tell"

he was WAY too strict

nicknameless101

[143]Aug 11, 2008
    • level: 25

Cutepuppy917 wrote:
    Yeah at the end i thought they were going to have Principal Franklin see how the teacher treated them, i never thought about the Police!
    i thought the exact same thing!!

iskabibble07

[144]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 13
    nicknameless101 wrote:

Cutepuppy917 wrote:
    Yeah at the end i thought they were going to have Principal Franklin see how the teacher treated them, i never thought about the Police!

Principal Franklin (Ted) is a good character and I like it when they can bring him in on plots. Having him resolve the problem with the crazy teacher would have been a good idea. It seems unbelievable to me that the FBI could come into a school and cart off a teacher without the principal being at least present and to have him restore order in the classroom. But it was more fun for Carly to suggest that everyone go skating instead.

Fireofnature

[145]Aug 12, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    nicknameless101 wrote:

Cutepuppy917 wrote:

Principal Franklin (Ted) is a good character and I like it when they can bring him in on plots. Having him resolve the problem with the crazy teacher would have been a good idea. It seems unbelievable to me that the FBI could come into a school and cart off a teacher without the principal being at least present and to have him restore order in the classroom. But it was more fun for Carly to suggest that everyone go skating instead.

I notice this reoccurs with you, but you need to accept that in television, realism doesn't always apply. Though I agree, it was a little odd to have the FBI come in without the principal.

iskabibble07

[146]Aug 12, 2008
    Fireofnature wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    nicknameless101 wrote:

Cutepuppy917 wrote:

I notice this reoccurs with you, but you need to accept that in television, realism doesn't always apply. Though I agree, it was a little odd to have the FBI come in without the principal.
    Is there a problem with my observations? I mean I just think of various aspects of the episodes as I see them and bring them here. But if they are irriating you, I can stop. I do accept that ICarly is not a real world and I wouldn't want it to be one. I like the show just as it is. Yeah so maybe I was out of line in thinking they should have used Principal Franklin in this situation. I will watch it in what I observe in the future. I apologize.

AndreaMSkate

[147]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 49
    Fireofnature wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    nicknameless101 wrote:

Cutepuppy917 wrote:

As I always say...artistic license! They can be as unrealistic as they want. It doesn't bother me much, but it does tend to bug some people.

zulaz

[148]Aug 13, 2008
    oh whatever people...its a kids show Lolz. Were expected to have random things happen sometimes.

iskabibble07

[149]Aug 13, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    oh whatever people...its a kids show Lolz. Were expected to have random things happen sometimes.
    Yeah for sure. And we are just yakking here on the boards. No big deal for anyone. LOL

iCarly317

[150]Aug 13, 2008
    Kids and TEENS show. Anything could happen in iCarly, just remember that. Explore the possibilities of what could happen, and enjoy it.

AndreaMSkate

[151]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 49
    I think it's about time this was unpinned.

TeemerDJ

[152]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 12
    nicknameless101 wrote:

garnergeek wrote:
    they have some terrible teachers at that school don't they. Ms. Briggs, Ms. Ackerman, Mr. Howard...the Principal is cool though, which I guess evens things out LOL!

he was WAY too strict

I was just thinking the same thing when I first saw the episode last saturday. Good god, this school hires some mean wackjobs as teachers!

iskabibble07

[153]Aug 26, 2008
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    nicknameless101 wrote:

garnergeek wrote:

he was WAY too strict

I was just thinking the same thing when I first saw the episode last saturday. Good god, this school hires some mean wackjobs as teachers!
    Well the show is from the kids perspective and for most of us, most of our teachers are wack jobs to one extent or another. Besides wack jobs are more funny than nice teachers even though we all have had nice and good teachers too. Its a nice touch to make Principle Franklin a nice guy that the kids like and we like him too.

jkxbox360

[154]Aug 31, 2008
    • level: 15
    I missed this! where can I catch it?

Fireofnature

[155]Aug 31, 2008
    Turbonick. you just need to go to turbonick.com and find the page for iCarly and go through the full length videos

ollibot284

[156]Nov 30, 2008
    • level: 9
    all great works of media have had mean teachers fairly oddparents had crocker harry potter had snape so I guess icarly likes to stretch that alot giving us a lot of mean teachers. there are more of them then anyone needs.

iskabibble07

[157]Dec 2, 2008
    ollibot284 wrote:
    all great works of media have had mean teachers fairly oddparents had crocker harry potter had snape so I guess icarly likes to stretch that alot giving us a lot of mean teachers. there are more of them then anyone needs.
    yes but principle franklin was nice. And the teacher that fell for Spencer was more mentally disturbed than mean. I don't think we have seen the principle in this season. I hope they bring him back.

ycc1988

[158]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 20
    iOwe You?

Fireofnature

[159]Dec 2, 2008
    Nah, he was in iOwe you. It was after Sam asked for money

iskabibble07

[160]Dec 2, 2008
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Nah, he was in iOwe you. It was after Sam asked for money
    Good call. Thanks.