We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iHate Sam's Boyfriend" Discussion

ksboy100

[21]Feb 8, 2008
    • level: 12
    I hear that Sam's boyfriend's name is Jonah. I think.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ITuneYoutout

[22]Feb 8, 2008
    • level: 5

Hey I put a spoiler on youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3F5YZvH-d0

WAVY10

[23]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 8
    Saw it last night. Probably the best one yet; although the constant texting was a bit much.

Also, interesting sub-plot seeing Spencer trying to become the next Nick Park (the Wallace & Gromit guy; among other things...)

Sandy-ego303

[24]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 13
    I liked this episode. I sort of felt bad for Sam in the end. She and Jonah were so happy together! I thought Spencer's claymation subplot was hilarious. Especially the simple five second finished product!

[25]Feb 10, 2008
    Freddie was really jelous in the begginning. It was cute, i was hopin it would be a little more seddie though

Camy99

[26]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 7
    Yeah, same here. I think it was an aight episode though.

chasefan100

[27]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 11
    41225525557 wrote:
    Freddie was really jelous in the begginning. It was cute, i was hopin it would be a little more seddie though

Is there anywhere I can see this episode apart from TurboNick?
    (I'm not in the US)

I really want to see it

iskabibble07

[28]Aug 5, 2008
    Sandy-ego303 wrote:
    I liked this episode. I sort of felt bad for Sam in the end. She and Jonah were so happy together! I thought Spencer's claymation subplot was hilarious. Especially the simple five second finished product!
    Yeah it bothered me when Jonah ruined it. Made me want to give Jonah a wedgie myself! lol

AndreaMSkate

[29]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 49
    Ugh I couldn't stand Jonah..

SapphireStones

[30]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 15
    It made me sad how he tried to kiss Carly. because it makes it seem like all the guy like Carly and Sam's just...left out

iCarly317

[31]Aug 5, 2008
    SapphireStones wrote:
    It made me sad how he tried to kiss Carly. because it makes it seem like all the guy like Carly and Sam's just...left out
    Yeah, but this episode also exposes why boys don't usually come on to Sam.

iskabibble07

[32]Aug 6, 2008
    iCarly317 wrote:
    SapphireStones wrote:
    I don't think he wanted to kiss Carly and not have Sam as his gf also. He was just being a slime and trying to have both girls at once. And he wanted Carly to be his little secret gf but keep the secret so as not to hurt Sam's feelings. All it really did was show what a slime he was and he ended up strung up by his underwear for it. A just punishment.

SapphireStones

[33]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 15
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:
    SapphireStones wrote:
    I don't think he wanted to kiss Carly and not have Sam as his gf also. He was just being a slime and trying to have both girls at once. And he wanted Carly to be his little secret gf but keep the secret so as not to hurt Sam's feelings. All it really did was show what a slime he was and he ended up strung up by his underwear for it. A just punishment.

Very true.
    Well, Sam will find someone one day who is used to her abuse and torment and willing to look past that...hopefully...

iskabibble07

[35]Aug 7, 2008
    SapphireStones wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:
    SapphireStones wrote:
    Very true. Well, Sam will find someone one day who is used to her abuse and torment and willing to look past that...hopefully...
    Well Sam doesnt abuse everybody. She didn't abuse Jonah until after they found out he was a slime. She doesn't abuse Carly or Spencer. There may come a time when she stops abusing Freddie when she decides he is in the group of people she is going to be sweet to. It could be her harsh treatmen of him is a cover up for warmer feelings. And no I am not a big time Seddie type. Just an observation.

iMIMI37

[36]Aug 7, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    SapphireStones wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:
    SapphireStones wrote:
    Very true. Well, Sam will find someone one day who is used to her abuse and torment and willing to look past that...hopefully...
    Well Sam doesnt abuse everybody. She didn't abuse Jonah until after they found out he was a slime. She doesn't abuse Carly or Spencer. There may come a time when she stops abusing Freddie when she decides he is in the group of people she is going to be sweet to. It could be her harsh treatmen of him is a cover up for warmer feelings. And no I am not a big time Seddie type. Just an observation.

Well I am a big time seddie fan and I do wish that would happen, but anyways. I think this episode shows how everything sam gets goes back to carly.It seems as if everyone thinks carly is like a really good person and a lot of people would pick her over sam. Here comes the one guy who wanted sam and he hits on carly. That sucks.

iCarly317

[37]Aug 7, 2008
    iMIMI37 wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    SapphireStones wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:
    SapphireStones wrote:
    Well I am a big time seddie fan and I do wish that would happen, but anyways. I think this episode shows how everything sam gets goes back to carly.It seems as if everyone thinks carly is like a really good person and a lot of people would pick her over sam. Here comes the one guy who wanted sam and he hits on carly. That sucks.
    Yes, but why do you think that it? As we all discussed, its Sam that comes on tough to pretty much everyone, especially boys. Unless that was a guy in that school that pretty much had Sam's personality, nothing is really going to change with why they guys go to Carly instead of Sam. And Carly hasn't even had that much dating experience so far anyways.

brawl_08

[38]Aug 8, 2008
    • level: 3
    What's with the old topics being bumped so much?

iCarly317

[39]Aug 8, 2008
    brawl_08 wrote:
    What's with you asking that? So long as we have a good discussion going on, it doesn't matter.

iskabibble07

[40]Aug 8, 2008
    iCarly317 wrote:
    brawl_08 wrote:
    What's with you asking that? So long as we have a good discussion going on, it doesn't matter.
    That's right. Andrea does a great job of keeping the threads to a reasonable level. So there are only like 4 pages of topics. Just go back and find the one that fits your comment and use it again. We all do it all the time.