We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iHate Sam's Boyfriend" Discussion

Nickylucas

[1]Feb 1, 2008
    • level: 23
    On teenick crush week, there is a new episode of iCarly called iHate Sam's Boyfriend. It will be aired next saturday. What do you think it will be like? Post all ideas here. Oh, and also, while I'm here can someone tell me how to do spoiler tags?
    Edited on 06/16/2008 11:48pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DrakeBellFan103

[2]Feb 1, 2008
    • level: 11
    Crush week? I can't wait! I love episodes where someone hates someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend!

ThereGoesHalo3

[3]Feb 2, 2008
    • level: 32
    Oooh, this will be exciting. Thanks!

AangPhantom777

[4]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 33
    ThereGoesHalo3 wrote:
    Yeah, I can't wait!

ThereGoesHalo3

[5]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 32
    AangPhantom777 wrote:
    ThereGoesHalo3 wrote:
    Yeah, I can't wait!

I know but why is there an episode discussion.. now?

lilatp

[6]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 8
    I saw a teeny tiny preview of it Carly was sitting on the couch in her apartment with some blond haired boy that's it.

NbbRockGirl

[7]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 22
    Ha i know what happens but im not gonna tell i put the summary so u guys can see!! (dont ask cause i wont tell what happens!!!)

missyera

[8]Feb 3, 2008
    I hope to see some jealousy coming from Freddie. *rubs hands gleefully*

Nickylucas

[9]Feb 4, 2008
    ThereGoesHalo3 wrote:
    AangPhantom777 wrote:
    ThereGoesHalo3 wrote:
    Yeah, I can't wait!
    I know but why is there an episode discussion.. now?
    There is an episode discussion now because people can come up with ideas about it.

JSparrowGirl

[10]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 15
    I personally hope there will be LOTS of seddie moments and I am so happy that sam will finally get a love intrest. I hope he is cute and I hope he is the bad boy type. Unless she is with freddie, sam definatally needs a bad boy!

[11]Feb 4, 2008
    I think Freddie is definatly gonna get jelous. Look how jelous Sam got whenever Freddie got a date??

WAVY10

[12]Feb 5, 2008
    lilatp wrote:
    I saw a teeny tiny preview of it Carly was sitting on the couch in her apartment with some blond haired boy that's it.

Was it the guy from the dance episode?

Charmqn

[13]Feb 5, 2008
    • level: 7
    you little tease...does it have seddie moments?

lilatp

[14]Feb 5, 2008

WAVY10 wrote:
    lilatp wrote:
    Was it the guy from the dance episode?

No he had really light hair almost yellow.

greenrocks

[15]Feb 6, 2008
    • level: 3

Anyone saw the preview of "iHate Sam's Boyfriend"? Only like 45 seconds. Did you see the guy? I don't think he's cute or bad-alike dude. Is that him? Oh no.

Request: can anyone volunteer type out these lines on that scene? Dialogues of Sam, Freddie, Carly and the new guy in the hall. Few lines will do. Just to keep me happy. Haha. If not, I will wait patiently till Saturday night!! Or evening. I do have DirecTV - I do have both channels of Disney for east and west airtime, I can watch that episode twice 5pm and 8pm. =P But I'm often only able to catch the west timeslot because Saturday is the busiest day where I have many things to do. Sometimes I would get home earlier just in time to watch that one at 5 o'clock if there's not that much to do.

Edited on 02/06/2008 5:39pm

Nickylucas

[16]Feb 7, 2008
    greenrocks wrote:

Anyone saw the preview of "iHate Sam's Boyfriend"? Only like 45 seconds. Did you see the guy? I don't think he's cute or bad-alike dude. Is that him? Oh no.

Request: can anyone volunteer type out these lines on that scene? Dialogues of Sam, Freddie, Carly and the new guy in the hall. Few lines will do. Just to keep me happy. Haha. If not, I will wait patiently till Saturday night!! Or evening. I do have DirecTV - I do have both channels of Disney for east and west airtime, I can watch that episode twice 5pm and 8pm. =P But I'm often only able to catch the west timeslot because Saturday is the busiest day where I have many things to do. Sometimes I would get home earlier just in time to watch that one at 5 o'clock if there's not that much to do.

I'll do it.

JSparrowGirl

[17]Feb 7, 2008
    Nickylucas wrote:
    greenrocks wrote:

I'll do it.

You don't need to... I already did but on my thread... "sneak peek on turbonick! (for seddie shippers or anyone who wants)

Nickylucas

[18]Feb 7, 2008
    JSparrowGirl wrote:
    Nickylucas wrote:
    greenrocks wrote:

I'll do it.

You don't need to... I already did but on my thread... "sneak peek on turbonick! (for seddie shippers or anyone who wants)

We meant add it to the episode on the guide here. Not on your thread. *Also, this is the official thread about the episode, no offense to you, but people are suppost to talk about the episode and the preview here*

greenrocks

[19]Feb 7, 2008
    • level: 3
    JSparrowGirl wrote:
    Nickylucas wrote:
    greenrocks wrote:

I'll do it.

Yup. After seeing that post, I went back to your thread and read them. Awesome. =D Now I'm back to this thread to confirm that's true )(HAHA?)

By lipreading, I got them half right without the script you just typed it out. Another half, I was like, what no clue especially where Joana said not just thinking, he's also looking. =P!

JSparrowGirl

[20]Feb 8, 2008
    Nickylucas wrote:
    JSparrowGirl wrote:
    Nickylucas wrote:
    greenrocks wrote:

I'll do it.

We meant add it to the episode on the guide here. Not on your thread. *Also, this is the official thread about the episode, no offense to you, but people are suppost to talk about the episode and the preview here*

no offense taken.... i just didn't want someone to have to type something that was already up and how do you add things to an episode guide???