We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official iFight Shelby Maax Discusion

Obiwan456

[1]May 9, 2009
    • level: 12

Well this is an iCarly movie set to air in June. The first commercial was on during iDate a Bad Boy.

What do you think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iCarly317

[2]May 9, 2009
    • level: 13
    Judging by the commercial, it looks great. Looks like Carly was kidding around on iCarly saying that she could defeat Shelby Marx and Shelby didn't take the joke and wants the challenge. Especially because Carly will be the one fighting her, that'll be great.

Obiwan456

[3]May 9, 2009
    I think it'll be good. I can't wait to see the fight.

SkyeNite

[4]May 9, 2009
    • level: 8
    Was it just me? Or did something about the commercial seem different? Like the lightling or something like that seemed... different. I can't quite put my fingure on it though... but something seem different. anyone else notice it?

SuspendedSwish

[5]May 10, 2009
    • level: 2
    I think it looks great so far.

Do you have any predictions for the episode?

Here's my prediction:
    Carly and Shelby will work out a plan so that none of them will get hurt. This means that the whole fight will probably be faked.

SkyeNite

[6]May 10, 2009
    I wonder what the sub plot is gonna be. There isn't one in the episode description.

Obiwan456

[7]May 10, 2009
    I've got the commercial taped so I see if it looks different when I finally watch iDate a Bad Boy.

taillow22

[8]May 10, 2009
    • level: 11

It was the lighting that was different. It was so much brighter. Also, I think that we will see a fight between the 2 toughest girls - Sam and Shelby, lol

SkyeNite

[9]May 10, 2009
    taillow22 wrote:

It was the lighting that was different. It was so much brighter. Also, I think that we will see a fight between the 2 toughest girls - Sam and Shelby, lol

Well lets just face it, carly would probably get her butt kicked by Shelby but against Sam... poor Shelby would never have a chance...

Obiwan456

[10]May 10, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:

Well lets just face it, carly would probably get her butt kicked by Shelby but against Sam... poor Shelby would never have a chance...

that's what I'm wondering

Carly gets her butt kicked and Sam gets in to defend her.

kikimarie593

[11]May 10, 2009
    • level: 27
    I missed the commercial. It's not that important for me to see the commercial anyway. From the pictures and descriptions of this episode I don't think it looks very good. But of course, I'll probably be wrong. Just saying though, it doesn't look like it will be that great of an episode.

SkyeNite

[12]May 10, 2009
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    I missed the commercial. It's not that important for me to see the commercial anyway. From the pictures and descriptions of this episode I don't think it looks very good. But of course, I'll probably be wrong. Just saying though, it doesn't look like it will be that great of an episode.

yah, i agree. The only reason i'm excited about this ep is because there's supposed to be a good seddie moment in it, well maybe good is even hyping it up to much. Its like a 6 on scale of 1 to 10 i'd say. Of course it may have been cut or rewritten to not be as awsome so who knows. But of course i wasn't all that excited about iLook Alike or iWant My Website back and they turned out to be great episodes. So maybe this one will be funnier then it sounds.

iMIMI37

[13]May 15, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

yah, i agree. The only reason i'm excited about this ep is because there's supposed to be a good seddie moment in it, well maybe good is even hyping it up to much. Its like a 6 on scale of 1 to 10 i'd say. Of course it may have been cut or rewritten to not be as awsome so who knows. But of course i wasn't all that excited about iLook Alike or iWant My Website back and they turned out to be great episodes. So maybe this one will be funnier then it sounds.

Yeah this episode doesn't excite me that much.There's supposed to be a good seddie moment?

Obiwan456

[14]May 15, 2009

For me it just has to be consistently funny like iDate a Bad Boy was.

I still cant get over that one line, "I may be an idiot, but I'm not stupid." rotflmao

SkyeNite

[15]May 16, 2009
    iMIMI37 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

Yeah this episode doesn't excite me that much.There's supposed to be a good seddie moment?

Seddie.2ya posted a peice of the rough draft of the script a while ago, in it Sam and Freddie were both in th Groovy Smoothie (alone) and Freddie says something along the lines of "Ok so its your turn to pay cause I paid for the last Ten" I simply love that it gives us the ability to joke about Sam and Freddie having already been on ten other dates.

marcdragicevic

[16]Jul 24, 2010
    • level: 21
    This episode was quite good in some ways, but it will be interesting if 'Shelby Marx' came back for at-least one episode.