We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official iEnrage Gibby Conversation

stui8

[61]Feb 6, 2010
    • level: 30

i thought it was an Ok epsiode. i liked the part where teh guy comes to buy the statue.

marcdragicevic wrote:
    The episode was def. one of the funniest iCarly episodes. The first scene when Gibby was giving a lecture on nuts was a classic in my books. This part is interesting though. "The last line of this scene is Freddie saying (about Tasha), "I want one of those!" But when we shot this scene, there was another line after that. Sam put her arm around Carly and said (to Freddie), "Dude, you can't even get one of THESE" (referencing Carly). I cut that line out, because I felt it played weird coming so soon after iSaved Your Life. Know what I mean?"

what do u meen u cut it out?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

taillow22

[62]Feb 6, 2010
    • level: 11

The beginning scene with Carly and Dr. Kwamsteen (or whatever xD) was hilarious.

Also, Gibby completely owned the entire episode, there are no questions asked.

futuramarama

[63]Feb 6, 2010
    • level: 37
    stui8 wrote:

i thought it was an Ok epsiode. i liked the part where teh guy comes to buy the statue.

marcdragicevic wrote:
    The episode was def. one of the funniest iCarly episodes. The first scene when Gibby was giving a lecture on nuts was a classic in my books. This part is interesting though. "The last line of this scene is Freddie saying (about Tasha), "I want one of those!" But when we shot this scene, there was another line after that. Sam put her arm around Carly and said (to Freddie), "Dude, you can't even get one of THESE" (referencing Carly). I cut that line out, because I felt it played weird coming so soon after iSaved Your Life. Know what I mean?"

marcdragicevic was quoting Dan Schneider's blog, the fun facts, about the episode

Seddie007

[64]Feb 7, 2010
    • level: 2
    I liked the subplot with Spencer pretending to be dead. For some reason, I just wasn't thrilled with the Gibby-being-angry plot. I thought it just made him look really bad. No, he wasn't timid, but there are things much worse than being timid. Like, not trusting your girlfriend, and planning to beat up a good friend who deserves the benefit of the doubt. Also, the girls did not seem at all worried about the pending fight between Gibby and Freddie.

marcdragicevic

[65]Feb 7, 2010
    • level: 21
    futuramarama wrote:
    stui8 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:

marcdragicevic was quoting Dan Schneider's blog, the fun facts, about the episode

Yeah your right.

AngelTails2

[66]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 12
    Why is Gibby becoming more irritating as the series goes on?

Also any episode where Freddie suffers abuse is bad for some reason. (ugh iMeet Fred)

nicknameless101

[67]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 25
    Gibby sure showed us a new side of him in this episode. I was totally surprised and of course, I felt bad for Freddie. He's such a frequent target of abuse. I wonder if Gibby will show this tough side again in future episodes. Also, what made the newspaper writers think Spencer was dead?!
    Edited on 02/08/2010 4:15pm

mhan12345

[68]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 1
    well, if this episode was any indication, sam will get together with either spencer or gibby, lol. the pop rocks part kind of gave me the heebie jeebies, but sam training gibby was cute and funny.

marcdragicevic

[69]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 21
    Sam won't get with Spencer.