We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iDate a Bad Boy' TV Movie Discussion

OverkiII

[81]May 6, 2009
    • level: 8

Everyone is right, Sam was hilarious in that episode. Tazed....what will they think of next?? But from that one minute clip, I still don't see the appeal of Griffin yet. Have to wait for the episode. Though the other clip from the episode dealing with Sam and Spencer diagnosing her was so funny!! I think the side storylines will be more funny than the actual boyfriend one lol.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kikimarie593

[82]May 6, 2009
    • level: 27
    Could someone please post a link to the clip? I don't go to the Groovy Smoothie site, so I wouldn't know how to find it.

OverkiII

[83]May 6, 2009

:

kikimarie593 wrote:
    Could someone please post a link to the clip? I don't go to the Groovy Smoothie site, so I wouldn't know how to find it.

Here's the url:

http://community.livejournal.com/groovysmoothie/

kikimarie593

[84]May 6, 2009
    OverkiII wrote:

:

kikimarie593 wrote:

Here's the url:

Okay, thanks! This episode looks like it might be pretty good. I was a little distracted by Carly's unmatching outfit though LOL. I wonder why she was wearing that and the guy even made a comment about it.

Edited on 05/06/2009 7:25pm

SkyeNite

[85]May 6, 2009
    OverkiII wrote:

Everyone is right, Sam was hilarious in that episode. Tazed....what will they think of next?? But from that one minute clip, I still don't see the appeal of Griffin yet. Have to wait for the episode. Though the other clip from the episode dealing with Sam and Spencer diagnosing her was so funny!! I think the side storylines will be more funny than the actual boyfriend one lol.

where's the other clip at?

SkyeNite

[86]May 7, 2009
    Is any one else not really feeling the name Griffin over Connor? or is it just me? I dunno, i just don't think it fits as well as Connor did, but oh well. I wonder why it got changed?

[87]May 7, 2009
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    OverkiII wrote:

:

kikimarie593 wrote:

Here's the url:

Okay, thanks! This episode looks like it might be pretty good. I was a little distracted by Carly's unmatching outfit though LOL. I wonder why she was wearing that and the guy even made a comment about it.

Maybe spencer was worried about her because he saw her kissing that guy, so he made her cover up

kikimarie593

[88]May 7, 2009

SkyeNite wrote:
    Is any one else not really feeling the name Griffin over Connor? or is it just me? I dunno, i just don't think it fits as well as Connor did, but oh well. I wonder why it got changed?

I know, I was thinking the same name! Connor is a cool name, but Griffin is just so...Griffin. Something about that name just sounds weird.

Obiwan456

[89]May 7, 2009
    • level: 12

The opnly time ive heard the name griffen before was in jumper.

OMG! that's griffen's secret!

He's a jumper!

SkyeNite

[90]May 7, 2009
    Obiwan456 wrote:

The opnly time ive heard the name griffen before was in jumper.

OMG! that's griffen's secret!

He's a jumper!

lol! I wish

seagreen21

[91]May 7, 2009
    • level: 4
    i dont know, i deffinatley like connor better thatn griffin, but they might call him griff, or maybe something of that sort.

SkyeNite

[92]May 7, 2009
    seagreen21 wrote:
    i dont know, i deffinatley like connor better thatn griffin, but they might call him griff, or maybe something of that sort.

I dunno, Carly introduced him as Griffin to Sam so i doubt it.

Obiwan456

[93]May 7, 2009
    Yeah it will probably be griffen the whole episode.

SkyeNite

[94]May 8, 2009
    So i just had i thought about what Griffin's Secret my be. Ok so this is probably not gonna be it but... i just read this book where a police department hired this teen as an undercover cop so i was thinking what if Griffin was really an undercover cop. I mean it would kinda make sense since the secret is supposed to be something shocking that proves Griffin's rep isn't accurate and its something that makes Carly kinda freak. Just a thought. Though i doubt he would be investigating Carly, possibly Spencer or maybe even Sam... Or better yet Lubert! oh yes i can see it now. He's an undercover cop investigating Lubert for one reason or another but in the line of duty he falls for Carly. Aww... Sounds like a cheesy cross between a chick flick and an action movie but oh well. lol

iCarly317

[95]May 8, 2009
    • level: 13
    What I'm wondering, why does he take off his shirt and show Carly his back? I know Carly likes it...but is there any reason behind it?

kikimarie593

[96]May 8, 2009

iCarly317 wrote:
    What I'm wondering, why does he take off his shirt and show Carly his back? I know Carly likes it...but is there any reason behind it?

I couldn't help but laugh at that. "I know Carly likes it." I don't know, maybe he has a tattoo! Nah, probably not.

[97]May 8, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    So i just had i thought about what Griffin's Secret my be. Ok so this is probably not gonna be it but... i just read this book where a police department hired this teen as an undercover cop so i was thinking what if Griffin was really an undercover cop. I mean it would kinda make sense since the secret is supposed to be something shocking that proves Griffin's rep isn't accurate and its something that makes Carly kinda freak. Just a thought. Though i doubt he would be investigating Carly, possibly Spencer or maybe even Sam... Or better yet Lubert! oh yes i can see it now. He's an undercover cop investigating Lubert for one reason or another but in the line of duty he falls for Carly. Aww... Sounds like a cheesy cross between a chick flick and an action movie but oh well. lol

Maybe, he's Lewbert's nephew or something gross like that, that would be wierd...

iCarly317

[98]May 8, 2009
    • level: 13
    kikimarie593 wrote:

iCarly317 wrote:

I couldn't help but laugh at that. "I know Carly likes it." I don't know, maybe he has a tattoo! Nah, probably not.

lol you could tell Carly was obviously liking it. But there's gotta be a reason for him taking off his shirt and showing his back.

OverkiII

[99]May 8, 2009
    iCarly317 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

iCarly317 wrote:

lol you could tell Carly was obviously liking it. But there's gotta be a reason for him taking off his shirt and showing his back.

I believe there were red marks on his back and he asked "How does it look?" to Carly. I bet he got into a fight because OOH HEZ SUCH A BADD BOII!!!1!1

Obiwan456

[100]May 8, 2009
    That would be cool if he was an Alex Rider type.